BU Bhopal Admission 2020 – Barkatullah University, Bhopal has issued a notification for admission in Teaching Departments for the academic year 2020-21. The application form has been available in online mode at the official website. Selection of all the courses is through the merit of the qualifying examination. Candidates who are interested in taking admission in Teaching Departments in Barkatullah University can check all the details like application form, eligibility criteria, Course Offered etc. from this page given below.
Latest: Application form has been available now. Scroll down to Apply.
BU Bhopal Admission 2020
Candidates can check the schedule related to the BU Bhopal Admission 2020 from the table provided below.
|Start of online application form||05 Aug 2020|
|Last date for submitting filled application||30 Aug 2020|
BU Bhopal Admission 2020 Application Form
Online Application form is made available on MP Online Portal. The application fee for General/OBC Categories Candidates is Rs. 300/- & for SC/ST Candidates is Rs. 150/-. A direct link to apply online will also be provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the BU Bhopal Admission 2020 Application Form.
- After submission of the application form, candidates need to send the scanned copy of Application Form along with mark sheets, Certificates etc. by email/post to Head of Concerned Teaching Department.
- Application Tracking Facility is also provided on the Web Portal ‘Track your admission status’.
BU Bhopal Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Course Wise Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Teaching Departments is given below.
- As per the Department of Higher Education, M.P. Govt. rules the upper age limit for UG & PG courses is 23 years and 28 years respectively.
- Candidates of SC, ST and OBC will be entitled to an age relaxation of 3 years. Upper age limit for physically challenged candidates seeking admission to UG courses will be 30 years and for PG courses 35 years respectively.
- The candidates awaiting their results of qualifying examination can also apply for the admission in courses, but their final admission to the course shall be required passed in the qualifying examination as per eligibility criteria.
BU Bhopal Admission 2020 Courses Offered
Admission notification has been issued for admission to the following courses.
Admission on Basis of Qualifying Examination
Faculty of Arts
- MA in Arabic, Sanskrit, Linguistics, English, Hindi, Urdu, Persian
- Diploma in Modern Arabic Language
- Certificate course in Modern Arabic Language
Faculty of Commerce– M.Com
Faculty of Education
- PG Diploma in Stress Management, Yoga Therapy, Yogic Science
- Certificate course in Yogic Science
Faculty of Law
- BA LLB (Hons)
Faculty of Life Sciences
- Advanced Diploma in Bio-Safety and Bio-Security
- PG Diploma in Animal Resources Management
Faculty of Science
- M.Sc (Tech) in Remote Sensing
Faculty of Social Science
- MA in Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Economics, Geography, Sociology, Social Work, Women Studies
- PG Diploma in Guidance & Counseling
- Certificate in Old Age Care
Faculty of Technology– M.Pharm
Skill Development Centre
- Certificate Programme in Eco Tourism
- Diploma in Web and Graphics Design
- Diploma in Mobile App Development
- PG Diploma In AI & Machine Learning
- PG Diploma in Bigdata Analytics
- PG Diploma in Business Intelligence
Admission through DET and DHE, MP Government’s rules and procedures
Faculty of Engineering
- Diploma in Electronic Media
Faculty of Technology– B.Pharm
Faculty of Management- MBA
Faculty of Education- B.Ed
Faculty of Physical Education
Admission in Institute of Open and Distance Education
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Counselling (PGDPC)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management (PGDPM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance &Task Management (PGDFTM)
- Post Graduate Tourism in Hotel Management (PGDTHM)
- Post Graduate Computer Application (PGDCA)
About Barkatullah University
Barkatullah University, formerly known as Bhopal University, was established in 1970 in the capital city of Madhya Pradesh and rechristened in 1988 as Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya in the living memory of the great freedom fighter Prof. Barkatullah who belonged to Bhopal. The University has been accredited ‘B’ grade by NAAC in 2015.
University campus covering an area of approx. 400 acres of land is located along the Hoshangabad highway at a distance of about 3 km from Habibganj Railway Station. University covers almost full spectrum of higher education, offering courses in its affiliated Colleges and University Teaching Departments in the faculties of Arts, Social Science, Science, Life Science, Engineering, Law, Commerce, Education, Physical Education, Technology, Home Science and Management. Territorial jurisdiction of the university extends to eight districts namely Bhopal, Sehore, Vidisha, Raisen, Hoshangabad, Harda, Betul and Rajgarh.
Official Website: bubhopal.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.