BU Bhopal Admission 2019 – Barkatullah University, Bhopal has issued a notification for admission in Teaching Departments for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates who are interested in taking admission in Teaching Departments in Barkatullah University can check all the details like application form, eligibility criteria, Course Offered etc. from this page given below.
BU Bhopal Admission 2019
Candidates can check the schedule related to the BU Bhopal Admission 2019 from the table provided below.
|Start of online application form||15 May 2019|
|Last date for submitting filled application||15 Jul 2019|
Notice regarding the last date of extension application form
Online Counselling Schedule
Online Application form is available on Website www.bubhopal.ac.in. The application fee for General/OBC Categories Candidates is Rs. 300/- & for SC/ST Candidates is Rs. 150/-. A direct link to apply online is given below.
Apply Online: The direct link to apply online for BU Bhopal Admission 2019 is as follows
- Paid Application will be accepted, non-Paid Application will be automatically rejected.
- After Submission of the Application form, Candidates are required to send Print Out of Application along with mark sheets, Certificates etc. by post to Head of Concerned Teaching Department.
- Application Tracking Facility has also been provided on the Web Portal. ‘Track your admission status’
Eligibility Criteria (Who can Apply)
As per last year details!!
- Course Wise Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Teaching Departments (2018-19) is given below.
- As per the Department of Higher Education, M.P. Govt. rules the upper age limit for UG & PG courses is 23 years and 28 years respectively as on July 01, 2019.
- Candidates of SC, ST and OBC will be entitled to an age relaxation of 3 years. Upper age limit for physically challenged candidates seeking admission to UG courses will be 30 years and for PG courses 35 years respectively
- The candidates awaiting their results of qualifying examination can also apply for the admission in courses, but their final admission to the course shall be required passed in the qualifying examination as per eligibility criteria.
Course Offered, Seats & Eligibility Criteria
The following details are as per last year!!
About Barkatullah University
Barkatullah University, formerly known as Bhopal University, was established in 1970 in the capital city of Madhya Pradesh and rechristened in 1988 as Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya in the living memory of the great freedom fighter Prof. Barkatullah who belonged to Bhopal. The University has been accredited ‘B’ grade by NAAC in 2015.
University campus covering an area of approx. 400 acres of land is located along the Hoshangabad highway at a distance of about 3 km from Habibganj Railway Station. University covers almost full spectrum of higher education, offering courses in its affiliated Colleges and University Teaching Departments in the faculties of Arts, Social Science, Science, Life Science, Engineering, Law, Commerce, Education, Physical Education, Technology, Home Science and Management. Territorial jurisdiction of the university extends to eight districts namely Bhopal, Sehore, Vidisha, Raisen, Hoshangabad, Harda, Betul and Rajgarh.
Official Website: www.bubhopal.ac.in
To get more information about BU Bhopal Admission, Download Admission Notice 2019