Vikram University Admission 2021- For merit-based admission, applications have started. Candidates can submit online applications by paying Rs 750 as application amount. The Vikram University is a university in the city of Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university, which is named after the ruler Vikramaditya, was established in 1957. Vikram University offers admission in UG and PG Programme through Entrance exam and on merit basis for the academic year 2021-22. Candidates can check the complete information of Vikram University Admission 2021 like application form process, eligibility criteria, seat intake and other information through this page below.
Latest: The notification has been released for Vikram University Admission 2021. Scroll down to check details.
Vikram University Admission 2021
Candidates seeking admission at Vikram University into various UG and PG courses have to fill the online application form here as per schedule. Admission will be done on the basis of Entrance Test and some courses admission will be based on Merit list.
Admission through Merit Basis
|Last date for submission of Admission forms|
|For UG courses||31 Aug 2021|
|For PG and Diploma Courses||31 Aug 2021|
Vikram University 2021 Admission Notification
- Click here to download notification in pdf format.
Vikram University Admission 2021 Courses Offered
Check the courses offered by the university for academic session 2021-22 below.
|UG Courses||PG Courses||Other Courses|
|PG Diploma in Yoga Education & Philosophy|
|Diploma in Airfare & Travel Management|
|PG Diploma in Heritage Management|
|PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management|
|PG Diploma in Musiology|
|Diploma in Karmakanda|
|Senior Diploma in Russia|
|Diploma in Russia|
|Certificate Courses in Russian, French|
Vikram University 2021 Application Form
Candidates will be able to fill the Application Form from the official website. All the candidates who are eligible and satisfy with the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the same. The direct link to fill the Application Form will be provided on this page.
Application Form: The Vikram University application form for the 2021 admission is available on the official website i.e. vikram.mponline.gov.in.
- For UG, PG and diploma courses: Rs 750
General Instructions for Entrance Test
- The application form should be submitted online through MP Online portal.
- All the candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the Entrance Test. Admit Card will be available on MP Online Portal (mponline.gov.in) two days before the test. For appearing in entrance test examination, candidates themselves will ascertain their eligibility.
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without Admit Card.
- No financial support will be provided to the applicant for attending the test
- There shall be test for admission in B.Pharma course. The entrance test shall be based on the complete syllabus of 10+2 level. The test would be through multiple-choice objective type questions consisting of three sections namely Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The student will be required to attempt any two sections.
- There shall be one combined test for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology, Environment Management. The score of entrance test will be valid for all these courses depending on eligibility of the candidates for the respective course. The entrance test shall be based on the graduate level syllabus. The test will be through multiple-choice objective type questions consisting of four sections, namely Chemistry, Life Sciences, Mathematics and Computer Applications. The student will be required to attempt any two sections.
- There shall be a separate entrance test for M.Phil. / Ph. D. The entrance test shall be based on the post-graduate level. The test would be through multiple-choice objective type questions.
Vikram University Admission 2021 Result
Vikram University will release the result after successful conduction of the entrance exam. The admission will be done on the basis of merit. Candidates who will appear for the entrance examination will be able to check the result with the help of direct link which will be provided on this page.
Vikram University 2021 Admission Rules
Admission of Students will be on the basis of merit. Merit will be determined as per order of merit of the grand total of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination for admission. In the subjects relating to Science, the students getting less than 45% theoretical marks in the aggregate subjects in the qualifying examination shall not be eligible for admission. In the subjects relating to Arts and Social Sciences faculties, the students getting less than 40% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination shall not be eligible for admission.
As per rules of the Government of Madhya Pradesh, reservation in the admission will be provided in every School of Studies
Admission will be given on the basis of the under-mentioned priorities
- Students having passed in the first division from Vikram University.
- Students having passed in the first division from any other University in Madhya Pradesh.
- Students having passed in the first division from any other University outside of Madhya Pradesh (20% of the total seats allotted).
- For the rest of the vacant seats, the following priorities have been prescribed.
- Students having passed in the Second Division from Vikram University will get 5% weightage in comparison to the students passing from any other University of Madhya Pradesh. The order of merit will be determined on the basis of aggregate of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and theoretical question papers.
- In case of there being any seats vacant. students from the Universities outside of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible for admission on the basis of merit.
Students from outside of Madhya Pradesh who have studied the first and secondary subjects up to graduate level but have not studied the desired subject as the main subject for admission shall not be eligible for admission.
Students who have qualified in the subjects of Arts and Social Sciences and who have not passed the examination in the desired subjects up to graduate level will be eligible for admission after students who have acquired the prescribed qualification in that subject.
Sons & daughters of the University staff will be given weightage in marks up to 5%.
While deciding the order of merit, weightage means the weightage on the basis of percentage of the marks obtained
In order to determine merit, only those students who are eligible for admission will be provided weightage. Students who passed in the Second division shall not be entitled to any priority on the basis of weightage over students who passed in the First division.
In all other cases not mentioned in the above admission rules, the guidelines issued for admissions by the Commissioner, Higher Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh shall be applicable to the School of Studies.
In case of any difference of opinion with regard to the clarification of above rules or rules of admission, the decision of the Vice Chancellor shall be final.
For any court action, Ujjain headquarters will be jurisdiction.
The procedure of admission and weightage will also remain as per the guidelines issued by the Commissioner, Higher Education, Govt. of M.P. for this academic session.
Vikram University Admission 2021 Seat Intake
Seat matrix for the session 2021-22 for admission in different courses in Vikram University is given below and the information is as per the previous year which is for reference only. Below a link is given through which candidate can download the list of seat intake or seat matrix.
Click here to check the information regarding the seat intake of Vikram University.
Vikram University Admission 2021 Fee Structure
- Click here to check Fee Structure.
Official Website: vikramuniv.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.