Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020: Online applications have been invited for admission into undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, PG diploma and certificate courses for 2020-21. The eligible and interested candidates can submit the application form on abvhv.mponline.gov.in. A fee of Rs 500 must be paid to apply for ABVHV admission 2020. Check more details about Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal Admission 2020 including courses on offer, eligibility needed and fee structure by scrolling down this page.
Latest: Application form is available for admission to several courses. Scroll down to apply.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020
All the significant dates concerned to the application and admission procedure are provided here. Check the table given below to know the admission schedule for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020.
|Application starts||16 Jun 2020|
|Last date to apply||to be notified|
Notification for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020
The official notice published regarding the admissions for 2020-21 session has been provided below. A link to download the admission notice is also provided after the image.
Click here to download this admission notification.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020 Application Form
ABVHV releases the application form online for admission to its UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate courses on abvhv.mponline.gov.in. The candidates can access the application form through the university’s official website. A direct link to apply online is given below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill and submit the application form for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020.
Steps to Apply:
Step 1: Click on the link given above to open the application form.
Step 2: Provide course preference followed by personal details, contact information, educational qualifications.
Step 3: Upload passport size photograph. The applicant must sign on the photograph itself. There is no need to upload the signature separately.
Step 4: Agree with the declaration and submit the form to proceed further.
Step 5: Pay the application fee.
Application Fee: Rs 500 is the amount to be paid while applying for ABVHV Admission 2020.
Image Specifications: The photograph (with signature) must be scanned and uploaded as per following specifications.
|Max. Size||200 KB|
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020 Courses
From this section, candidates can look at the courses offered by the university at various levels.
- B.Sc (Maths Group)
- B.Sc (Biology Group)
- BA (Yoga Science)
- B.Sc (Yoga Science and Naturopathy)
- BA (Journalism and Mass Communication)
- BFA (Painting)
Post Graduate Courses
- MA in Hindi, Sanskrit, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology, Geography, Music, Journalism & Mass Communication, Translation Sciences, Yoga Science and Drama
- M.Sc (Chemistry)
- M.Sc (Physics)
- M.Sc (Mathematics)
- M.Sc (Computer Science)
- M.Sc (Biodiversity Conservation & Management)
- M.Sc (Environment Management)
- M.Sc (Yoga Sciences)
- MFA (Painting)
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Cyber Law
- Environmental Law
- Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Food and Public Health Nutrition
Diploma, Certificate, Training Programmes
Eligibility Criteria for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020
The applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the concerned courses. Go through the educational requirements for all the courses below.
- BA, BA (Journalism and Mass Communication), BBA, BFA (Painting)- 10+2 is required.
- B.Sc (Maths Group): 10+2 (PCM)
- B.Sc (Biology Group): 10+2 (PCB)
- B.Com- 10+2 with Commerce/Maths
- BCA- 10+2 with Maths/Commerce group.
- BA (Yoga Science): 10+2 with a stream other than Science.
- B.Sc (Yoga Science and Naturopathy): 10+2 with Science stream.
- B.Lib: Graduation with minimum 50% marks.
- B.Ed: Graduate degree is needed.
- MA in Hindi, Sanskrit, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology, Geography, Music, Journalism & Mass Communication: The candidate must have graduated in the relevant discipline.
- MA (Translation Science): Graduation + Knowledge of English and Hindi/ any other Indian Language.
- MA (Yoga Science): Graduation in Yoga or graduation in any subject with diploma in Yoga.
- MA (Drama): Graduation degree is required.
- MSW: Graduation in relevant discipline.
- M.Sc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths): Graduation in relevant discipline.
- M.Sc (Computer Science): Graduation in relevant subject with minimum 48% marks.
- M.Sc (Biodiversity Conservation & Management/Environment Management): Graduation with Biology group.
- M.Sc (Yoga Science): Graduation with Science group.
- MFA (Painting): BFA degree.
- M.Com: Graduation with commerce group.
- M.Lib: B.Lib degree is required to be eligible.
- LLM: Graduation in Law.
PG Diploma Courses: The candidates must hold a graduate degree.
Diploma Courses: The candidates must have passed class 12th.
Certificate Courses: 10+2 is needed.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Go through the table given below to know about the fee structure for ABVHV Admission 2020.
|Course||Annual Fee (in Rs)|
|BA (Yoga Science)||9100|
|B.Sc (Yoga Science & Naturopathy)||9100|
|BA (Journalism & Mass Comm.)||6500|
|MA in Hindi, Sanskrit, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology, Geography, |
Music, Journalism & Mass Communication, Translation Sciences
|MA (Yoga Science)||13650|
|M.Sc (Computer Science)||13650|
|M.Sc (Biodiversity Conservation & Management/ Environment Management)||13650|
|M.Sc (Yoga Science)||13650|
|PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication||12300|
|PG Diploma in Cyber Law||17250|
|PG Diploma in Environmental Law||17250|
|PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||12300|
|PG Diploma in Food & Public Health Nutrition||22100|
Official Website: abvhv.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.