IGNTU Admission 2020 – Last date edit application form submission for UG and PG programmes has been extended up to October 05, 2020. A number of new exam centres are also being added. Due to the spread of Covid-19, the Entrance Examinations have been postponed till further order. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak offers admission to various UG, PG and PhD programmes. Candidates who are seeking admission in IGNTU University for the academic year 2020 – 2021 can get all the details of IGNTU Admission 2020 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
– Last date to edit the application form has been extended up to October 05, 2020. Scroll down to check.
– All Applicants of UG Programmes are informed to Submit/Edit/Update their percent of 12 Class Result before last date.
-B.Pharma LE Application form has released for session 2020. Scroll down to get the notice and link to apply online.
IGNTU Admission 2020
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak invites applications from bright and aspiring students for admission to various UG, PG and Ph.D. programmes for the academic year 2020-21. The candidate must ensure that the schedule of the Entrance Examination must not overlap with his/her choice of programme.
Schedule for IGNTU Admission 2020 is given below.
For PhD Programme:
|Beginning of Application Form||20 Feb 2020|
|Closing date Application Form|
|Downloading of admit cards|
|Date of Entrance Exam|
For UG & PG
|Start of Online Application Form||23 Apr 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form|
|Last date to edit Application Form|
|Start date to download the hall ticket|
|Date of Entrance Exam for UG, PG & D.Pharma|
|Date of Result||To be announced|
|Counselling starts||To be announced|
Note: The University shall hold Entrance Examinations for (Hons) UG, PG, Professional, Diploma, and Ph.D. Programmes and admissions will be given based on their merit in the entrance examination and as per the reservation policy of Govt. of India in respect to IGNTU at Amarkantak and that of the Govt. of Manipur in respect to RCM at Imphal.
IGNTU 2020 Update
B.Pharma (LE) Notice
Click here to download the notice
Click here to check the above Notice.
IGNTU Application Form 2020 Extended for UG/PG Programmes
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University has further extended the last date of submission of UG/PG application form up to August 10, 2020. Check the official notification given below.
IGNTU Application Form 2020
Online Application Form is now available. The Candidates are required to apply online through the website, i.e, igntu.ac.in or from the link given below. They are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and a mobile number. They should be kept active till the completion of the programme if admission is granted. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, she/he should create a new e-mail ID before applying online. Separate Application Form to be submitted for each programme as per eligibility.
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the online application form via direct link is given below.
- Click here to apply for B.Pharam (LE) Admission
- Click here to register for the application form.
- Click here to login for the application form.
Application Fees –
For PhD: Rs. 500/ for General/OBC and Rs. 300/-for SC/ ST/ PH along with the bank service charges.
For UG / PG Exams
- For GEN/EWS/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Steps to Apply Online
- Click on New User Registration Option for online registration and Fill the Registration Form.
- You will receive the Registration Details (Registration No, User ID and Password) on your registered Email ID. Your registered Email ID will be user id.
- One email id can be used only for one registration and be using that User ID you can apply & submit many entrance forms for different courses.
- Click on Applicant Login option and login using your User ID and Password.
- In the Student dashboard, you will able to change the password, view & update your profile.
- List of all the entrance form submitted by you will available in your Dashboard.
- Click on Apply for Entrance Application Form to submit the Entrance Form.
- Fill all the required data in the Entrance Application Form, upload your Photo and Signature and save the Form.
- Submit the Form and Pay the required Fee ( you can also view the form before paying the fee).
- If you want to apply again for other courses then again click on Apply for Entrance Application Form option available on your Dashboard.
- Using the Dashboard (which will be displayed after login) You can do following:
- View & Update your profile(basic registration details)
- Change your password
- View the list of Entrance Form with Fee Status Submitted by You.
- Print the filled Entrance Form and Fee Receipt
- Print the Admit Card for Entrance Test
- Pay Fee for unpaid Entrance Form submitted by You
- Apply for new Entrance Application Form.
Note: No offline and postal mode of application is accepted.
IGNTU Course Offered
Check the list of courses which are offered by IGNTU as given below:
Ph.D: English, Hindi, Communication and Media Studies, Applied Psychology, Economics, Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology, History, Commerce, Geography, Political Science & Human Rights , Sociology & Social Anthropology, Business Management, Tourism Management, Tribal Studies, Linguistics and Contrastive Study of Tribal Languages, Zoology, Botany, Geology, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, Education, Pharmacy.
IGNTU Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
- Candidates seeking admission to all UG Programme shall not be more than 22 Years as on July 01, 2020. However, 05 years relaxation in the age limit is given to SC/ST/PWD students. This details as per last year.
- Candidates seeking admission to all PG Programme shall not be more than 27 Years as on July 01, 2020. However, 05 years relaxation in the age limit is given to SC/ST/PWD students.
Click here to check the complete IGNTU Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern.
Eligibility criteria and exam pattern for Ph.D, PG Diploma & Certificate Programmes:
- Masters Degree in relevant subjects from any University or a degree recognized by the University for this purpose or its equivalent in the relevant or allied subject with at least 55% marks.
- For reserved category candidates (SC/ST/ OBC non-creamy layer) have 50% marks and they are eligible to apply.
- To pass the entrance exam conducted by the University, the candidates belonging to open category have to secure a minimum of 50% marks.
- For the reserved category candidates, have 45% marks and they are eligible to apply.
- The candidates who qualify the entrance exam shall be invited to appear for personal Interaction for final selection.
- UGC-JRF/NET, ICMR-NET, ICAR-NET, DBT-JRF, DST-WS, GATE, GPAT, SLET and SPONSORED* candidates are exempted from appearing in the entrance test.
- However, they have to attend personal interaction for selection.
- The candidates who are appearing for final exam of Master Degree can also apply.
IGNTU Admit Card 2020
Admit Card will be issued after successful submission of the application form. Candidates will be able to download their admit card using user ID and password generated by the candidate at the time of application. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University will release the Admit Card for Entrance Examinations. Candidates can download the same by logging into their account.
IGNTU Exam Centers
Entrance exam centers at the following places in India are given below table:
For PhD Programme:
For UG and PG Programmes:
New Exam Centres added for UG/PG Programmes
IGNTU Admission Procedure
The University conducts an all India basis Common Entrance Examination to admit candidates to various UG, PG, Diploma and PhD Programmes offered by the University. The admissions will be offered to the students in the order of merit as per the results of entrance examination and the reservation policy of the Govt. of India/IGNTU. The candidates, whose qualifying examination results are not declared at the time of admission can also apply and will be given provisional admission and their admissions will automatically stand cancelled if they fail to secure the required percentage of marks in their qualifying examination or if they fail in the said examination.
The candidates so selected are required to give an undertaking in the format given in the prospectus stating that their admission to any of the programme shall be cancelled if they fail to submit the marks-card of the qualifying examination to the Department. The University shall not consider the marks of the supplementary examination or the marks of improvement.
IGNTU Result 2020
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak will declare the entrance exam result. Candidates can check the same by entering the required details from the official website i.e., igntu.ac.in. The University will not communicate any of the information to the candidates through the mail. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidates to obtain information by visiting the University website regularly.
IGNTU Counselling 2020
Application form for Counselling admission for Honours, B.Pharma, PG and D.Pharma Programmes at IGNTU will be released online at the official website. Candidates can fill the Counselling Application form for admission in Honours, B.Pharma, PG and D.Pharma Programmes at IGNTU. All new students who will pay the fee and take the online admission are hereby informed to appear in the Admission Counseling for Physical Verification of Documents. IGNTU will release selection list after open counselling. Candidates can go through the official website or the direct link provided below.
IGNTU Fee Structure
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University academic fee structure for UG, PG and PhD Programme, the complete fees detailed is given below.
- Click here to check the complete academic year fee structure of all UG, PG and PhD Programme.
Official Website: igntu.ac.in.
To know more about IGNTU Admission 2020 – Click on the below links:
- IGNTU UG / PG Admission 2020 – Information Brochure
- IGNTU UG / PG 2020 Admission Notification
- IGNTU PhD Admission 2020 –Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.