IGNTU Admission 2018 – Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak offers admission to various UG, PG and Ph.D. programmes. Candidates who are seeking admission in IGNTU University for the academic year 2018 – 2019 can get all the details of IGNTU Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
IGNTU Admission 2018
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak invites applications from bright and aspiring students for admission to various UG, PG and Ph.D. programmes for the academic year 2018-19. The candidate must ensure that the schedule of the Entrance Examination must not overlap with his/her choice of programme.
Schedule for IGNTU Admission 2018 is given below.
|Start of Online Application Form||22 Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form|
|Last date to download the hall ticket||26 Apr 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam for UG, PG & D. Pharma||05 & 06 May 2018|
Click Here to check the revised detailed examination schedule.
NOTE: The University shall hold Entrance Examinations for (Hons) UG, PG, Professional, Diploma, and Ph.D. Programmes and admissions will be given based on their merit in the entrance examination and as per the reservation policy of Govt. of India in respect to IGNTU at Amarkantak and that of the Govt. of Manipur in respect to RCM at Imphal.
Application Form 2018
Online Application Form is now available. The Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.igntu.ac.in or from the link given below. They are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and a mobile number. They should be kept active till the completion of the programme if admission is granted. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, she/he should create a new e-mail ID before applying online. Separate Application Form to be submitted for each programme as per eligibility.
Application Fees – Rs. 300/- for General/OBC and Rs. 100/-for SC/ ST/ PH along with the bank service charges.
Candidates are required to upload their recent photograph and signature. Before applying online a candidate is required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature. Candidates can pay the application fee through Bank Challan. The Bank Challan is generated after filling the online application form and she/he can deposit the fees in the following University’s Account Number. State Bank of India through any nationalized Bank (NEFT mode) on the next working day. One day after the payment is made the candidate can take the print out of the application form by using the username and password. The applicants are requested to submit the application forms and required documents to the University at the time of admission.
Steps to Apply Online
- Click on New User Registration Option for online registration and Fill the Registration Form.
- You will receive the Registration Details (Registration No, User ID and Password) on your registered Email ID. Your registered Email ID will be user id.
- One email id can be used only for one registration and be using that User ID you can apply & submit many entrance forms for different courses.
- Click on Applicant Login option and login using your User ID and Password.
- In the Student dashboard, you will able to change the password, view & update your profile.
- List of all the entrance form submitted by you will available in your Dashboard.
- Click on Apply for Entrance Application Form to submit the Entrance Form.
- Fill all the required data in the Entrance Application Form, upload your Photo and Signature and save the Form.
- Submit the Form and Pay the required Fee ( you can also view the form before paying the fee).
- If you want to apply again for other courses then again click on Apply for Entrance Application Form option available on your Dashboard.
- Using the Dashboard (which will be displayed after login) You can do following:
- View & Update your profile(basic registration details)
- Change your password
- View the list of Entrance Form with Fee Status Submitted by You.
- Print the filled Entrance Form and Fee Receipt
- Print the Admit Card for Entrance Test
- Pay Fee for unpaid Entrance Form submitted by You
- Apply for new Entrance Application Form.
Note: No offline and postal mode of application is accepted.
|B.A (Hon’s) Programmes: Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology, English, Hindi, History, Economics, Geography (BA/BSc), Political Science & Human Rights, Sociology & Social Anthropology|
|B Com. (Hon’s) Programme|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Programmes: Environmental Sciences, Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Zoology, Yoga.|
|Professional (Hon’s) Programmes: B.C.A, B.B.A, B. Pharm, D. Pharm, BJMC- Journalism and Mass Communication, B.Voc. B.Voc in Theatre, Stagecraft, Film Production and Media Technology and B.Voc in Software Development|
|D. Pharm Programme: 2 Years|
|B. Pharm Programme: 8 semesters|
|B.Ed. Programme: 4 semesters|
|PG Programmes: 4 semesters|
|M.A.: English, Hindi, M.A. in Linguistics, Applied Psychology, Economics, Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology, History, Geography (MA/MSc), Political Science & Human Rights, Sociology & Social Anthropology, Tribal Studies, Master in Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC), M.B.A (Business Management), M.B.A in Tourism Management;
M.Sc.: Botany, Zoology, Geology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics;
|Research (Ph.D.) Programmes|
|Ph.D.: English, Hindi, Communication and Media Studies, Applied Psychology, Economics, Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology, History, Commerce, Geography, Political Science & Human Rights , Sociology & Social Anthropology, Business Management, Tourism Management, Tribal Studies, Linguistics and Contrastive Study of Tribal Languages, Zoology, Botany, Geology, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, Education, Pharmacy.|
|Programmes of Study at Regional Campus Manipur|
|M.A: Political Science & Human Rights, Social Work, Sociology & Social Anthropology, Tribal Studies; MCA.|
Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
- Candidates seeking admission to all Hons (UG) Programme shall not be more than 22 Years as on 1st July 2018. However, 05 years relaxation in the age limit is given to SC/ST students.
- Candidates seeking admission to all (PG) Programme shall not be more than 25 Years as on 1st July 2018. However, 05 years relaxation in the age limit is given to SC/ST students.
IGNTU Admit Card 2018
Admit Card will be issued after successful submission of application form. Candidates will be able to download their admit card using user ID and password generated by the candidate at the time of application. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University will release the Admit Card for Entrance Examinations. Candidates can download the same by logging into their account.
IGNTU-Amarkantak, Anuppur, Jhabua, Gwalior, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Shahdol, Dindouri, Raipur, Jagadalpur, Ambikapur, New Delhi, Gadchiroli, Pune, Yercaud, Siliguri, Sundarban, Srikakulam, Adilabad, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Karwar, Banswara, Panchamahal, Imphal, Dimapur, Wayanad, Dehradun, Shillong, Ranchi, Jammu, Kangra, Kanpur.
The University holds an all India basis Common Entrance examination to admit candidates to various UG, PG, Diploma and Ph.D. Programmes offered by the University. The admissions will be offered to the students in the order of merit as per the results of entrance examination and the reservation policy of the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh in respect to IGNTU at Amarkantak and that of the Govt. of Manipur in respect to/at Imphal. The candidates, whose qualifying examination results are not declared at the time of admission, will be given provisional admission and their admissions will automatically stand cancelled if they fail to secure the required percentage of marks in their qualifying examination or if they fail in the said examination. The candidates so selected are required to give an undertaking in the format given in the prospectus stating that their admission to any of the programme shall be cancelled if they fail to submit the marks-card of the qualifying examination to the Department concerned latest by 31 August 2018. The University shall not consider the marks of the supplementary examination or the marks of improvement or the marks of re-evaluation.
IGNTU Result 2018
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak will declare the entrance exam result. Candidates can check the same by entering the required details from the official website i.e. www.igntu.ac.in. The University will not communicate any of the information to the candidates through the mail. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidates to obtain information by visiting the University website regularly.
Official Website: www.igntu.ac.in.
For more details of IGNTU Admission 2018 download Information Brochure.