IGNTU Admission 2019 – Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak offers admission to various UG, PG and Ph.D. programmes. Candidates who are seeking admission in IGNTU University for the academic year 2019 – 2020 can get all the details of IGNTU Admission 2019 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
Latest: Provisional result of Bachelor in Pharmacy (B. Phram) has been released. Click here to check the same.
IGNTU Admission 2019
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak invites applications from bright and aspiring students for admission to various UG, PG and Ph.D. programmes for the academic year 2019-20. The candidate must ensure that the schedule of the Entrance Examination must not overlap with his/her choice of programme.
Schedule for IGNTU Admission 2019 is given below.
|Start of Online Application Form||15 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||16 May 2019|
|Start date to download the hall ticket||20 May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam for UG, PG & D.Pharma||01 & 02 Jun 2019|
|Date of Result||11 Jun 2019 onwards|
|Counselling starts||15 Jul 2019|
|Ph.D, PG Diploma & Certificate Programmes|
|Start of Online Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||To be Announced|
|Downloading of hall ticket using user ID and password generated by the candidate at the time of application||To be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam||To be Announced|
|Date of Personal Interaction||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Classes||To be Announced|
|Last date to pay fee online for Ph.D||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Classes for Ph.D||To be Announced|
Note: The University shall hold Entrance Examinations for (Hons) UG, PG, Professional, Diploma, and Ph.D. Programmes and admissions will be given based on their merit in the entrance examination and as per the reservation policy of Govt. of India in respect to IGNTU at Amarkantak and that of the Govt. of Manipur in respect to RCM at Imphal.
Application Form 2019
Online Application Form is now available. The Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.igntu.ac.in or from the link given below. They are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and a mobile number. They should be kept active till the completion of the programme if admission is granted. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, she/he should create a new e-mail ID before applying online. Separate Application Form to be submitted for each programme as per eligibility.
Application Fees –
For UG / PG Exams: Rs. 300/ for General/OBC and Rs. 100/-for SC/ ST/ PH along with the bank service charges
Steps to Apply Online
- Click on New User Registration Option for online registration and Fill the Registration Form.
- You will receive the Registration Details (Registration No, User ID and Password) on your registered Email ID. Your registered Email ID will be user id.
- One email id can be used only for one registration and be using that User ID you can apply & submit many entrance forms for different courses.
- Click on Applicant Login option and login using your User ID and Password.
- In the Student dashboard, you will able to change the password, view & update your profile.
- List of all the entrance form submitted by you will available in your Dashboard.
- Click on Apply for Entrance Application Form to submit the Entrance Form.
- Fill all the required data in the Entrance Application Form, upload your Photo and Signature and save the Form.
- Submit the Form and Pay the required Fee ( you can also view the form before paying the fee).
- If you want to apply again for other courses then again click on Apply for Entrance Application Form option available on your Dashboard.
- Using the Dashboard (which will be displayed after login) You can do following:
- View & Update your profile(basic registration details)
- Change your password
- View the list of Entrance Form with Fee Status Submitted by You.
- Print the filled Entrance Form and Fee Receipt
- Print the Admit Card for Entrance Test
- Pay Fee for unpaid Entrance Form submitted by You
- Apply for new Entrance Application Form.
Note: No offline and postal mode of application is accepted.
|B.A (Hon’s) Programmes: Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology, English, Hindi, History, Economics, Geography (BA/BSc), Political Science & Human Rights, Sociology & Social Anthropology|
|B Com. (Hon’s) Programme|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Programmes: Environmental Sciences, Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Zoology, Yoga.|
|Professional (Hon’s) Programmes: B.C.A, B.B.A, B. Pharm, D. Pharm, BJMC- Journalism and Mass Communication, B.Voc. B.Voc in Theatre, Stagecraft, Film Production and Media Technology and B.Voc in Software Development|
|D. Pharm Programme: 2 Years|
|B. Pharm Programme: 8 semesters|
|B.Ed. Programme: 4 semesters|
|PG Programmes: 4 semesters|
|M.A.: English, Hindi, M.A. in Linguistics, Applied Psychology, Economics, Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology, History, Geography (MA/MSc), Political Science & Human Rights, Sociology & Social Anthropology, Tribal Studies, Master in Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC), M.B.A (Business Management), M.B.A in Tourism Management;
M.Sc.: Botany, Zoology, Geology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics;
|Research (Ph.D.) Programmes|
|Ph.D.: English, Hindi, Communication and Media Studies, Applied Psychology, Economics, Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology, History, Commerce, Geography, Political Science & Human Rights , Sociology & Social Anthropology, Business Management, Tourism Management, Tribal Studies, Linguistics and Contrastive Study of Tribal Languages, Zoology, Botany, Geology, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, Education, Pharmacy.|
|Programmes of Study at Regional Campus Manipur|
|M.A: Political Science & Human Rights, Social Work, Sociology & Social Anthropology, Tribal Studies; MCA.|
Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
- Candidates seeking admission to all UG Programme shall not be more than 22 Years as on 1st July 2019. However, 05 years relaxation in the age limit is given to SC/ST/PWD students.
- Candidates seeking admission to all PG Programme shall not be more than 27 Years as on 1 st July 2019. However, 05 years relaxation in the age limit is given to SC/ST/PWD students.
Eligibility criteria and exam pattern for Ph.D, PG Diploma & Certificate Programmes:
IGNTU Admit Card 2019
Admit Card will be issued after successful submission of application form. Candidates will be able to download their admit card using user ID and password generated by the candidate at the time of application. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University will release the Admit Card for Entrance Examinations. Candidates can download the same by logging into their account.
IGNTU-Amarkantak, Anuppur, Jhabua, Gwalior, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Shahdol, Dindouri, Raipur, Jagadalpur, Ambikapur, New Delhi, Gadchiroli, Pune, Yercaud, Siliguri, Sundarban, Srikakulam, Adilabad, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Karwar, Banswara, Panchamahal, Imphal, Dimapur, Wayanad, Dehradun, Shillong, Ranchi, Jammu, Kangra, Kanpur.
The University conducts an all India basis Common Entrance Examination to admit candidates to various UG, PG, Diploma and PhD Programmes offered by the University. The admissions will be offered to the students in the order of merit as per the results of entrance examination and the reservation policy of the Govt. of India/IGNTU. The candidates, whose qualifying examination results are not declared at the time of admission can also apply and will be given provisional admission and their admissions will automatically stand cancelled if they fail to secure the required percentage of marks in their qualifying examination or if they fail in the said examination. The candidates so selected are required to give an undertaking in the format given in the prospectus stating that their admission to any of the programme shall be cancelled if they fail to submit the marks-card of the qualifying examination to the Department concerned latest by 31 August 2019. The University shall not consider the marks of the supplementary examination or the marks of improvement.
IGNTU Result 2019
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak will declare the entrance exam result. Candidates can check the same by entering the required details from the official website i.e. www.igntu.ac.in. The University will not communicate any of the information to the candidates through the mail. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidates to obtain information by visiting the University website regularly.
Application form for Counselling admission for Honours, B.Pharma, PG and D.Pharma Programmes at IGNTU will be released online at the official website. Candidates can fill the Counselling Application form for admission in Honours, B.Pharma, PG and D.Pharma Programmes at IGNTU. All new students who will pay the fee and take the online admission are hereby informed to appear in the Admission Counseling for Physical Verification of Documents. IGNTU will release selection list after open counselling. Candidates can go through the official website or the direct link provided below.
Official Website: www.igntu.ac.in.
Download Information Brochure here:
- IGNTU UG / PG 2019 Admission Notification | Information Brochure
- Ph.D, PG Diploma & Certificate Programmes 2018 brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.