Oriental University Admission 2020 – The application form has been released for Oriental University Admission 2020 in the online mode. You can fill the application form from the official website i.e. oui.edu.in. It offers courses for various streams in UG, PG, Research Programs. The students are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying online. Those who are eligible can only be able to make register themselves for filling the application form for Oriental University Admission. The offline form is available in the university campus office. For getting detailed information about Oriental University 2020 Admission refers to this article.
Latest: The application form has been released for Oriental University Admission 2020. Get the link to apply online from here.
Oriental University Admission 2020
The university offers for getting admission into various courses. It is advisable for the students to fill the application form before the last day of the submission. Those who will provide the wrong information or do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their candidature will be canceled. For getting the information regarding the admission process checks here in the schedule table.
|Last date to apply without late fees||30 Jun 2020|
|Last date to apply with late fees (500/-)||07 Jul 2020|
|Last date to apply with late fees (1000/-)||10 Jul 2020|
Oriental University Admission 2020 Important Announcement
Oriental University Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form has been released on the official website of the oriental university. You can fill it through the direct link that has been provided below. It is important for the students to read the eligibility criteria before applying online. The steps to fill the online application form is provided here.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Oriental University Admission 2020 Application Form
Payment Methods / Registration Process:
- Make fee payment through PAYTM / NEFT / IMPS to University Accounts
- Mail Fee payment transaction receipt, Photos and scan copy of Documents ( 10th, 12th, UG/PG, TC, Migration, Gap Certificate ) to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Oriental University Bank Account details:
Note: For Offline Registration you have to visit University with relevant docoments and resgistration fees.
How to Apply for Oriental University Admission ?
The process to fill the application form is as given here. The candidates need to fill the application form carefully. You need to enter the correct details. Only eligible candidates can apply for it. Those who are not eligible for the respective courses, their candidature will be canceled. Students can follow the given procedure to fill the application form. Have a look below-
Step-1 Visit the official website i.e. oui.edu.in or refer the direct link that has provided above.
Step-2 You will get the link of “Apply for 2020-21” for filling the application form.
Step-3 Once you will click on that link, will redirected to the new window of registration link.
Step-4 A window will open where you need to fill the basic details i.e. Name, personal information, professional information and upload the documents.
Step-5 Fill up all the details and submit the application form.
Oriental University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria is given as per institute wise-
Oriental Institute of Science & Technology
- Diploma / Polytechnic Courses – 10th with minimum 35% (Math + Sc.) from any recognized Boards of Secondary and Senior Secondary Education
- Degree / B. Tech Courses : 12th (Physics, Maths and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Vocational Science) with 45% (Gen) & 40% for SC,ST & OBC.
- Post Graduation / M. Tech. Courses : BE / B.Tech. in relevant branch with minimum 50% (Gen) and 45% (SC / ST / OBC).
Oriental College of Pharmacy & Research
- D. Pharm. Course – XII (Physics, Chemistry and Maths / Biotechnology / Biology / Vocational Science) with 45% (Gen) & 40% for SC, ST & OBC
- B. Pharm. Course – XII (Physics, Chemistry and Maths / Biotechnology / Biology / Vocational Science) with 45% (Gen) & 40% for SC, ST & OBC
- M. Pharm. Course – B. Pharm with minimum 50% (Gen) and 45% (SC / ST / OBC)
Oriental School of Business Management & Commerce
- BBA – 12th in any discipline.
- B.Com – 12th with Math / Bio / Commerce.
- M. Com – B.Com. with minimum 50% (Gen / OBC) & 45% (SC / ST).
- MBA – Graduation with minimum 50% (Gen / OBC) & 45% (SC / ST)
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
- B.Sc Agriculture: 12th Passed with Agriculture / PCB / PCBM
Faculty of Pure & Applied Sciences
- For Degree Courses- 12th with PCM.
- For PG Courses– B.Sc. in relevant discipline with minimum 55 %.
Oriental School of Law
- Diploma – For Law pursuing student graduation in any discipline
- Degree – Graduation with minimum 45 % (Gen / OBC) & 40 % (SC / ST)
- Degree Law Integrated Courses – 12th in any discipline Gen / OBC 45 % SC / ST 40 %.
- PG Course – LL. B. with minimum 50 %
Oriental University 2020 Admission Criteria
The admission Criteria is different for different courses. You can check from below provided table-
|Diploma / Polytechnic Courses||MP – PPT / Xth Merit basis|
|Degree / B. Tech Courses||JEE / 12th Mark|
|Post Graduation / M. Tech. Courses||GATE / Merit on qualifying exam marks & interview|
|M. Pharm. Course||GPAT/ Merit on qualifying exam marks & interview|
Oriental University 2020 Fees Structure
The fee structure has been provided below for session 2020 for various courses-
|Diploma / Polytechnic Courses||Rs. 15,000 /- (per sem)|
|Degree / B. Tech Courses||Rs. 32,500 /- (per sem)|
|Post Graduation / M. Tech. Courses||Rs. 40,000 /- (per sem)|
|D. Pharm. Course||Rs. 27,500 /- (per sem)|
|B. Pharm. Course||Rs. 32,500 /- (per sem)|
|M. Pharm. Course||Rs. 40,000 /- (per sem)|
|Degree Course||Rs. 15,000 /- (BBA)|
Rs. 10,000 /- (B.Com-H)
Rs. 9,000 /- (B.Com)
|PG Courses||Rs. 10,000 (M.Com)|
Rs. 25,000 (MBA)
|B. Sc. Agriculture||Rs. 25,000/- (per sem)|
|B.Sc /M.Sc||Rs. 12,500 /- (per sem)|
|BA-LLB, LLM||Rs. 25,000 /- (per sem)|
|BBA LLB||Rs. 27,000 /- (per sem)|
Oriental University 2020 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix has been announced for various courses. You can check from the official website. The number of seats may or may not be changed as per the decision of the university.
Click here to check the seat matrix.
About Oriental University
Oriental Group is one of the top names in education in Madhya Pradesh since 1995. We have a proven education system for training delivery. Education is all about creating an ambiance of academic freedom, where bright minds meet, discover and learn. After having established Nine professional colleges (Five Engineering, One Advanced Computer Application, Two Pharmacy and One Management studies) the ORIENTAL GROUP, recognized as a premier educational group of Central India and enjoying national ranking, the Founders of Devi Shakuntala Thakral Charitable Foundation, have set up ORIENTAL UNIVERSITY, established by an Act of Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha under Section 2f of UGC Act, 1956. Oriental University is the first Private University in Indore. Oriental University is spread over 77 acres of lush green sprawling campus on Indore-Ujjain highway near the international airport and new proposed railway station. The University is designed by the most eminent contractors of modern India, M/S Hafeez Contractors of Mumbai. Currently, the University’s exquisite infrastructure houses spacious classrooms with the latest teaching aids, well-equipped laboratories, and workshops.
Official Website: oui.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.