Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020: Online form for admission into undergraduate and diploma programmes for 2020-21 session is out. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through gramodayachitrakoot.ac.in or mgcgv.mponline.gov.in. Final selection for admission will be done based on the merit of the qualifying exam. Check more details including application fee, courses on offer etc by scrolling down.
Latest: Online registrations have started for UG, Diploma, Advance Diploma and Certificate courses. Scroll down to apply.
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020
Out of the total seats in each programme, 80% are reserved for citizens of Madhya Pradesh. Know application deadline from the dates table given below.
Schedule for MGCGV Admission 2020 – UG, Diploma, Advance Diploma and Certificate courses
|Online Application releases||25 Jul 2020|
|Last date to apply||31 Aug 2020|
MGCGV Admission 2020 – UG & Diploma Notification
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020 Application Form
The interested candidates can fill the MGCGV application form on the official website of the university, gramodayachitrakoot.ac.in or mgcgv.mponline.gov.in. One can make use of the direct link provided below for application.
Application Form: Click here to apply for Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020.
|Category||Application Fee||Portal Charge|
|General/BC||Rs 600||Rs 150|
|SC/ST of Madhya Pradesh||Rs 300||Rs 150|
|Female applicants of all states||Rs 300||Rs 150|
Details to Fill in Application Form
- Faculty & Course details
- Personal Information
- Correspondence and Permanent Address
- Educational Qualifications
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020 Courses Offered
Admission is being offered to the following courses by the university for 2020-21 academic session.
Faculty of Rural Development & Business Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Faculty of Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Home Science
Faculty of Arts
- BA, BA (Human Consciousness and Yogic Science)
- BFA in
- Applied Art
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc)
- Bachelor of Performing Art (BPA)
- Bachelor of Physical Education & Sports (BPES)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
Faculty of Science and Environment
- Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in
- Computer Science
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Diploma in GST
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in
- Civil Engineering
- Food Technology
- Information Technology
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc) in
- Agricultural Operation and Management
- Accounting Practices and Taxation
- Building Construction Technology
- Cyber Security and Information Technology
- Food Processing and Technology
- Renewable Energy Technology and Management
- Retail Management and IT
- Sanitisation and Waste Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020 Seat Reservation
To know about the reservation criteria for admission in the university, go through the table and the points given below.
|MP Domicile holders||80%|
|Candidates from other states||20%|
- For caste-based reservation (SC/ST/OBC), rules of Madhya Pradesh Government are applicable for all programmes of study.
- Moreover, 30% seats in each of the categories are kept aside for female applicants.
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Admission Procedure 2020
Only those candidates are considered for admission who submit the application form before the deadline. Selection of candidates is done based on merit, i.e, on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination. When called for admission, candidates have to carry along a hard copy of the online filled application form and submit the same. The admission schedule notified by the officials is given above on this page and must be followed.
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for 2020-21 session using the direct link that has been provided below. Also note that fee once deposited is not refunded back to the candidates except the caution money.
Click here to check the fee structure for MGCGV Admission 2020.
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya
MGCGV was established by the Government of Madhya Pradesh on February 12, 1991. The University is located on the bank of Holy River Mandakini near Sphatikshila at Chitrakoot. The University is mandated to develop human resources for the economic and social development of rural people and develops and disseminates rural technology also. University offers its students and staff members facilities such as a central library, computer centre and mess. The campus is fully Wi-Fi. It provides distance learning to the candidates who can not attend classes regularly.
Official Website: gramodayachitrakoot.ac.in
For more information on Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020, Download Important Information
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.