Avantika is India’s first Design Centered University, driven by the spirit of Design Thinking. It provides a unique academic model which blends Design, Technology, and Economics disciplines. The university is poised to create a unique learning center that imparts transformative education to aspiring learners.
Avantika University offers admission to various courses of Design, Engineering, Architecture & Economics and Finance discipline. Interested candidates who want to take admission in Avantika University can check all the details of Avantika University Admission 2019 like course offered, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Avantika University Admission 2019
Interested candidates can apply for various courses offered by Avantika University. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria & all other details carefully.
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des) – 4 years (8 semesters)
- Master of Design (M.Des) – 2 year (4 semesters)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – 4 years (8 semesters)
Economics and Finance
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) – 3 years (6 semesters)
Important dates of B.Tech
|Last date of application to the 1st phase of admissions||28 Feb 2019|
|First merit list will be declared on||04 Mar 2019|
|Students must secure their admission by paying fees on or before||11 Mar 2019|
|Last date of application (2nd phase)||To be announced|
|2nd Merit list||To be announced|
|Last date of paying fees||To be announced|
Important dates of B.Des
|Last date of submitting the application form||28 Feb 2019|
|Date of Design Aptitude Test (DAT)||07 Apr 2019|
|Result of DAT||22 Apr 2019|
|B.Des Studio Test and Interview||06 to 11 May 2019|
|Date of B.Des Final list||20 May 2019|
Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form online. Interested candidates can also apply online from the direct link given below.
Steps to fill the Online Application Form
Step 1: Register for DAT by clicking above.
Step 2: An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email ID. Activate your account by clicking the link.
Step 3: Provide the required details in the application form.
Step 4: Accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
Step 5: Proceed to payment option and pay Rs. 3000/- + tax per program.
Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Fees – 3000/-
- Net banking
- Credit card/ Debit card
- Demand Draft
Step 6: On scrutiny and acceptance of application form, hall ticket will be issued and candidate has to take the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) which will be conducted on April 07, 2019 across India at different locations.
- Applications are invited through online mode only
- The Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is conducted jointly by Avantika University, Ujjain and MIT Institute of Design, Pune.
- Decision on the selection for studio test will be evaluated based on the performance in DAT 2019.
- The DAT has been tentatively scheduled on 1st April 2019; any rescheduling of the same will be updated on this website.
- A list of selected candidates will be declared on 24th May 2019 for B. Des and on 29th May 2019 for M. Des.
Design – Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
- 10+2 from any stream (from any of the State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC/ IB/ NIOS)
- 50% aggregate in all subjects.
- Admission Test – Design Aptitude Test (DAT) score.
- Proficiency in English
Design – Master of Design (M.Des)
- Graduate or its equivalent (10+2+3 minimum)
- Admission Test – Design Aptitude Test (DAT) score
Engineering – Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- 10+2 (From any of the State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC/ IB/ NIOS or equivalent exam) with Physics, English, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- 55% aggregate in the subject group Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Vocational Subject
- 50% in English.
- A valid score of JEE, DAT examination or any state entrance examination.
Economics and Finance – Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- 10+2 (From any of the State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC/ IB/ NIOS or equivalent exam) with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- 50% aggregate in all subjects.
Candidates, who will successfully submit their application form before the last date successfully, will be able to download their admit card. Admit card will be available in online mode only. Admit card will not be sent by post or any other mode.
Avantika University will release the result for DAT 2019, after conducting the exam successfully. Candidates who appeared in DAT 2019 will be able to check their result from the link given below. Once the link will be provided below, candidates can check their result by entering their DAT registration number. As soon as candidates click on submit button, result will appear in front of them. Candidates should take a print out of their respective result and keep it safe till the whole admission process gets over.
B.Des and M.Des
Phase 1: MIT ID-DAT (Design Aptitude Test) conducted at various centers across the country.
Phase 2: Studio Test and Personal Interview
- Submit the online application form with application fee and all relevant enclosures
- Shortlisted candidates will appear for the personal interview through Skype
- Status of your application will be communicated after the evaluation of all parameters
- Submission of completed application form with all relevant enclosures and application fee.
- Avantika Scholastic Test (Online) and upload of Self-recorded Video (2mins)
- Declaration of result and allocation of seat with discipline
Official Website: www.avantikauniversity.edu.in
For more information about Avantika University Admission 2018, candidates can download information brochure.
Insofar, Only Application Form for B.Des and B.Tech has been released. Information on this page as per last year information. As soon as rest of the information will be released the same will be updated here.