Jiwaji University Admission 2017 is offered in BA LLB, BCom LLB, BBA, BCA, BHMCT, BTM, MSc, MBA, MTEch, LLM, MPhil, PhD, MA, MCom, MJMC, BLibISc, MLibISc, PGD, Diploma. There are entrance exams for some programs and for others, admission to Jiwaji University 2017 is on basis of merit in index. Get here complete details of Jiwaji University Admission 2017.
Latest – Result for LLM Entrance Test has been announced. Check it through the link provided below.
Jiwaji University Admission 2017 – Entrance Test Based
UG Programmes for which admission in Jiwaji University 2017 is on basis of entrance exam
|Name of program||Date of exam|
|Bachelor of Law (B.A. LLB) (5 Years Integrated)||28 Jun 2017|
|Bachelor of Law (B.Com. LLB) (5 Years Integrated)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHM&CT)|
|Bachelor of Tourism Management (BTM)|
PG Programmes for which admission in Jiwaji University 2017 is on basis of entrance exam
|Name of program||Date of exam|
Biotechnology, Molecular & Human Genetics, Neuroscience
|2 Jul 2017|
Business Economics, Chemical Sales & Marketing Management, e-Commerce, Financial Administration, Hospital Administration, Human Resource Development, Tourism Administration
|2 Jul 2017|
Electronic & Chemical Engineering
|12 Jul 2017|
|LLM||12 Jul 2017|
AIHC&A, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science & Applications, Economics, Education, Environmental Science, History, Law, Management, Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Zoology
|10 Aug 2017|
|PhD||10 Aug 2017|
Jiwaji University Admission 2017 – Non Entrance Test Based
- M.Sc.: Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronics, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Instrumentation and Commercial Methods of Chemical Analysis (MICA), Food Technology, Microbiology, Mathematics, M.Pharma. (Pharmaceutical) and (Industrial Pharmacy), Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physics, Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System, Zoology.
- M.A.: Ancient Indian History Culture and Archaeology (AIHC&A), Economics, Education, English, Extension Education and Social work, Hindi, History, Jyotirvigyan, Political Science, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Yoga.
Master of Commerce
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication
Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Library& Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)
- Master of Library& Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.)
Physical Education Courses
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)
For admission to Physical Education Courses, visit website of M.P. Higher Education.
- Computer Application (PGDCA), Financial Administration, Forensic Science, Museology,
Retail Management, Yoga.
- Food Production, Printing Technology, Security Management, Spirituality and Personality Management, English, French.
- English, French, Security Management.
Jiwaji University Admission Important Dates 2017
|Start date of commencement of application form submission||01 May 2017|
|BBA, BTM, BCA, B.A.LLB, B.Com. LLB, BHM&CT|
|Last date to apply without late fee||17 Jun 2017|
|Last date to apply with late fee||23 Jun 2017|
|M.Sc., M. Pharma, M.A., M.Com., M.B.A., B. Lib., M. Lib., PG Diplomas|
|Last date to apply without late fee||24 Jun 2017|
|Last date to apply with late fee||30 Jun 2017|
|M. Tech., LLM|
|Last date to apply without late fee||03 Jul 2017|
|Last date to apply with late fee||08 Jul 2017|
|M.Phil., Ph.D., Diplomas and Certificates|
|Last date to apply without late fee||05 Aug 2017|
|Last date to apply with late fee||08 Aug 2017|
|Course||Entrance Test||Result and document verification||Counselling|
|BBA, BTM, BCA, BA.LLB, BCom.LLB, BHM&CT||28 Jun 2017||29 Jun 2017||30 Jun 2017|
|MSc, MBA||2 Jul 2017||3 Jul 2017||4-5 Jul 2017|
|M.Tech, LLM||12 Jul 2017||13 Jul 2017||14 Jul 2017|
|M.Phil, PhD||10 Aug 2017||Will be announced||Will be announced|
|Non Entrance Test Based Courses|
|M.Sc., M. Pharma, M.A., M.Com., MJMC, B. Lib., M. Lib., PG Diplomas||6 Jul 2017||7 Jul 2017|
|Diplomas and Certificate Courses||6 Jul 2017||14 Aug 2017|
Jiwaji University 2017 Result
Jiwaji University has released Result of Entrance Test. Candidates can check their result from the official website OR through the link provided below.
Jiwaji University 2017 Admit Card – Entrance Test Based
Jiwaji University has released Admit Card for Entrance Test Based Courses. Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website OR through the direct link provided below by entering their Application No. or Roll No.
- To download Admit Card – Click here
Jiwaji University Application Form 2017
Application form of Jiwaji University Admission 2017 is available.
Apply here – Click here for Jiwaji University 2017 Application Form.
Candidates who are eligible for a programme they are interested in, can apply online through www.jiwaji.edu or www.mponline.gov.in.
|Mode of payment||Online through credit card / debit card / net banking|
|Application fee||Rs 600|
|Separate registration fee per course||Rs 200|
|Student can submit admission form separately for||5 Courses|
Method of submitting Jiwaji University Application Form 2017
Submit printout of admission form along with photocopies of Mark Sheets and other required documents (SC / ST / OBC / FF / PH / Kashmiri migrant / Parsi / Staff Ward / NRI / NCC / NSS / Sports etc.) to the Prof. R.A. Sharma, Chairman Admission Committee, School of Studies in Archeology, Jiwaji University, Gwalior- 474011, either by Speed Post or in person. Form can also be submitted at Central Library by hand.
Jiwaji University Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Upper age limit for admission to undergraduate courses is 23 years whereas for postgraduate degree and diploma courses it is 28 years as on July 01, 2017.
- A relaxation of three years in upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC and physically handicapped candidate shall be provided for the applicants of Madhya Pradesh only.
- For candidate belonging to physically challenged category upper age limit for admission to Graduate and Post Graduate classes will be 30 and 35 years, respectively.
- Upper age limit will not be applicable for the candidates sponsored by foreign / Indian / state government and the institutions directly or indirectly under their control or if the fees is paid in foreign currency for the payment seat.
- There is no upper age limit for female candidates and for admission to Yoga / LL.M. / Jyotirvigyan / M.B.A. Hospital Administration courses.
- Age limit will also not be there for part-time courses, and courses offered via distance mode.
- Minimum percentage and admission criteria for admission to courses being offered by the University are mentioned in the respective departmental profiles of this admission brochure. Almost in all the courses the minimum eligibility criteria is 50% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. A relaxation of 5% in the eligibility criteria shall be admissible to the bonafide SC/ST/OBC applicants of Madhya Pradesh only. A relaxation of 5% in eligibility will also be applicable to Physically Challenged (Nishaktjan) as defined by M.P. Government.
- If some seats remain vacant in non-entrance test based courses, candidates who have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination can be given admission, provided the ordinance of such courses permits such relaxation in minimum eligibility. But in such cases, no candidate (whatever category he/she belongs to) who has secured below 45%, will not be admitted.
- However, for admission in Jyotirvigyan course, in addition to the above relaxation an extra relaxation of 5% in minimum eligibility shall be given to senior citizens and female candidates of all categories.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from universities other than Jiwaji University are required to submit ‘Eligibility Certificate’ issued by the Jiwaji University, Gwalior, prior to the admission in any desired course.
To know more about Jiwaji University Admission 2017