Jiwaji University Admission 2018 is offering the following courses listed respectively BA LLB, BCom LLB, BBA, BCA, BHMCT, BTM, MSc, MBA, MTech, LLM, MPhil, PhD, MA, MCom, MJMC, BLibISc, MLibISc, PGD, Diploma. There are entrance exams for some programs and for others, admission to Jiwaji University Admission 2018 is being done on the basis of merit in the index. Get here the complete details of Jiwaji University Admission 2018.
Jiwaji University Admission 2018
Jiwaji University offers various UG, PG and M.Phil & PhD courses in its affiliated colleges. Admissions are based on Entrance Basis & Non-Entrance Basis, which is also scrutinised on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination and entrance. Students can apply for all the courses offered by Jiwaji University by visiting the MP Online portal. The schedule for Jiwaji 2018 is now available. Check the complete schedule in the table below.
|Start date of commencement of application form submission||15 May 2018|
|BBA, BTM, BCA, B.A.LLB, B.Com. LLB, BHM&CT|
|Last date to apply without late fee||15 Jun 2018|
|Last date to apply with late fee||20 Jun 2018|
|M.Sc., M. Pharma, M.A., M.Com., M.B.A., B. Lib., M. Lib., PG Diplomas|
|Last date to apply without late fee||24 Jun 2018|
|Last date to apply with late fee||27 Jun 2018|
|M. Tech., LLM|
|Last date to apply without late fee||03 Jul 2018|
|Last date to apply with late fee||05 Jul 2018|
|M.Phil., Ph.D., Diplomas and Certificates|
|Last date to apply without late fee||05 Aug 2018|
|Last date to apply with late fee||08 Aug 2018|
|Course||Entrance Test||Result and document verification||Counselling|
|BBA, BTM, BCA, BA.LLB, BCom.LLB, BHM&CT||24 Jun 2018||25 Jun 2018||26 Jun 2018|
|MSc, MBA||01 Jul 2018||02 Jul 2018||03 Jul 2018|
|M.Tech, LLM||08 Jul 2018||09 Jul 2018||10 Jul 2018|
|M.Phil, PhD||12 Aug 2018||13 Aug 2018||14 Aug 2018|
|Non Entrance Test Based Courses||–||03 Jul 2018||05 Jul 2018|
|M.Sc., M. Pharma, M.A., M.Com., MJMC, B. Lib., M. Lib., PG Diplomas||–||03 Jul 2018||14 Aug 2018|
|Diplomas and Certificate Courses||–||03 Jul 2018||14 Aug 2018|
Notice: Click here to check the Information Regarding Submission of Ph.D. coursework form (As per counseling held on Aug 8, 2018)
Special Counselling for Ph.D.
Jiwaji University 2018 Result
Jiwaji University has released the Result of Entrance Test. Candidates can check their result from the from the links provided here as well as on the official website:
- Click here to check the Result of Ph.D. Second Counseling held on August 8, 2018.
- Click here to check result of LLM entrance test.
- Click here to check result of entrance test of graduate courses.
- Click here to check result of MBA entrance test.
- Click here to check result of M.Sc entrance test.
Jiwaji University Admission 2018 – Entrance Based Test
UG & PG Programmes for which admission in Jiwaji University 2018 is on basis of entrance exam.
- Bachelor of Law (B.A. LLB) (5 Years Integrated), Bachelor of Law (B.Com. LLB) (5 Years Integrated)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer
Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
(BHM&CT)**, Bachelor of Tourism Management (BTM)
Post Graduate Courses :
Biotechnology, Molecular & Human Genetics, Neuroscience*, Food Technology
*The test will be conducted by JNU, New Delhi for Admission in Neuroscience.
Business Economics, Chemical Sales & Marketing Management, eCommerce,
Financial Administration, Hospital Administration, Human
Resource Development, Tourism Administration.
Electronic & Chemical Engineering
- Law –
AIHC&A, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science & Applications,
Economics, Education, Environmental Science, History, Law, Management,
Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics, Political Science, Public Administration,
- M.C.A, B.E. (Electronics, Computer Science & Chemical), B.Pharma.
Jiwaji University Admission 2018 – Non Entrance Test Based
- M.Sc.: Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronics, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Instrumentation and Commercial Methods of Chemical Analysis (MICA), Food Technology, Microbiology, Mathematics, M.Pharma. (Pharmaceutical) and (Industrial Pharmacy), Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physics, Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System, Zoology.
- M.A.: Ancient Indian History Culture and Archaeology (AIHC&A), Economics, Education, English, Extension Education and Social work, Hindi, History, Jyotirvigyan, Political Science, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Yoga.
Master of Commerce
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication
Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Library& Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)
- Master of Library& Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.)
Physical Education Courses
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)
For admission to Physical Education Courses, visit the website of M.P. Higher Education.
- Computer Application (PGDCA), Financial Administration, Forensic Science, Museology,
Retail Management, Yoga.
- Food Production, Printing Technology, Security Management, Spirituality and Personality Management, English, French.
- English, French, Security Management.
- Vocational Courses:
B.Voc. in Cosmetic Science & Beauty Culture, Diploma in Printing Technology
Jiwaji University Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Upper age limit for admission to undergraduate courses is 23 years whereas for a postgraduate degree and diploma courses it is 28 years as on July 01, 2018.
- A relaxation of three years in upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC and the physically handicapped candidate shall be provided for the applicants of Madhya Pradesh only.
- For candidate belonging to physically challenged category upper age limit for admission to Graduate and Post Graduate classes will be 30 and 35 years, respectively.
- Upper age limit will not be applicable for the candidates sponsored by foreign / Indian / state government and the institutions directly or indirectly under their control or if the fees is paid in foreign currency for the payment seat.
- There is no upper age limit for female candidates and for admission to Yoga / LL.M. / Jyotirvigyan / M.B.A. Hospital Administration courses.
- Age limit will also not be there for part-time courses, and courses offered via distance mode.
- Minimum percentage and admission criteria for admission to courses being offered by the University are mentioned in the respective departmental profiles of this admission brochure. Almost in all the courses, the minimum eligibility criteria is 50% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. A relaxation of 5% in the eligibility criteria shall be admissible to the bonafide SC/ST/OBC applicants of Madhya Pradesh only. A relaxation of 5% in eligibility will also be applicable to Physically Challenged (Nishaktjan) as defined by M.P. Government.
- If some seats remain vacant in non-entrance test based courses, candidates who have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination can be given admission, provided the ordinance of such courses permits such relaxation in minimum eligibility. But in such cases, no candidate (whatever category he/she belongs to) who have secured below 45%, will not be admitted.
- However, for admission in Jyotirvigyan course, in addition to the above relaxation, an extra relaxation of 5% in minimum eligibility shall be given to senior citizens and female candidates of all categories.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from universities other than Jiwaji University are required to submit ‘Eligibility Certificate’ issued by the Jiwaji University, Gwalior, prior to the admission in any desired course.
Jiwaji University Application Form 2018
Application form of Jiwaji University Admission 2018 is available.
Apply here – Click here for Jiwaji University 2018 Application Form.
Candidates who are eligible for a programme they are interested in can apply online through www.jiwaji.edu or www.mponline.gov.in.
|Mode of payment||Online through credit card/debit card / net banking|
|Application fee||Rs 600|
|Separate registration fee per course||Rs 200|
|The student can submit admission form separately for||5 Courses|
Method of submitting Jiwaji University Application Form 2018
Submit printout of admission form along with photocopies of Mark Sheets and other required documents (SC / ST / OBC / FF / PH / Kashmiri migrant / Parsi / Staff Ward / NRI / NCC / NSS / Sports etc.) to the Prof. R.A. Sharma, Chairman Admission Committee, School of Studies in Archeology, Jiwaji University, Gwalior- 474011, either by Speed Post or in person. The form can also be submitted to Central Library by hand.
Jiwaji University 2018 Admit Card – Entrance Test Based
Jiwaji University has released Admit Card for Entrance Test Based Courses. Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website OR through the direct link provided below by entering their Application No. or Roll No.
- To download Admit Card – Click here
To know more about Jiwaji University Admission 2017