UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form: UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidhyalya Evam Go-Anusadhan Sansthan (DUVASU) has released the online form for PDET, PVT and PGET 2021. It is released for Diploma, B.V.Sc & A.H, M.V.Sc and Ph.D. courses. In order to appear for UP Veterinary Entrance Exam i.e. PDET, PVT and PGET need to fill the online form at upvetuniv.edu.in. Applicants are advised to mention their valid email address in form. Candidate needs to pay an application fee otherwise its registration will be considered as incomplete and will be canceled. To get more information about UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 Application form, candidates can check this page.
Latest: The Application Form for Pre – Diploma Entrance Test (PDET), PVT and PGET 2021 is available till August 10, 2021. Scroll down to apply.
UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
DUVASU announces the information related to the online application form for admission in Veterinary courses in the Uttar Pradesh state. Schedule details for UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form are given below.
|UP Veterinary Admission 2021||Form Dates|
|PDET||15 Jun – 10 Aug 2021|
|PVT||15 Jun – 10 Aug 2021|
|PGET||15 Jun – 10 Aug 2021|
|B.Sc. (H) Biotechnology/Industrial Microbiology||15 Jun – 10 Aug 2021|
Apply here: Click here to fill UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 application form.
UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form Last Date Extended
UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 Application Fee
In order to fill the application form candidate has to pay the application fee. In case any candidate does not pay an application fee then the candidature will be cancelled. The details of the application fee are mentioned here.
Application Fee: Rs. 1800/-
Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the entrance exam candidates must first ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the respective course. If any candidate found to be not following the eligibility criteria at any stage of exam then the candidature will be cancelled. Eligibility criteria for UP Veterinary Entrance Exam are mentioned here, candidates can check.
For B.V.Sc. and A.H Degree Course
Nationality: should be an Indian National (NRIs are also eligible) and must have Domicile of UP (not in the case of NRI)
- Minimum: 17 years
- Maximum: 25 years
Relaxation of 5 years in age will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English.
- Candidates who belongs to General Category and applying for as per last year’s information B.V.Sc. and A.H degree course should have qualified each of the subjects- English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and have secured 50% aggregate in qualifying exam and candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST) have secured 47.5% in qualifying examination.
- NRI candidates must have passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and English upto 12th standard with 50% aggregate marks in each subject.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 or its equivalent examinations are also eligible to apply.
For M.V.Sc. and PhD Programme
Age Limit: There is no age limit
- For Master’s Programme candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree(B.V.Sc. and A.H) with 6.00/10.00 or its equivalent OGPA/ equivalent percentage for unreserved category and candidates belonging to the reserved category must have secured 5.5/10.00 or equivalent OGPA/ equivalent percentage.
- for Doctoral Programme is Master’s degree (MVSc) in the concerned subject with an OGPA of 6.5/10 or equivalent percentage of marks for un- reserved (UR) and OBC category candidates and 6.00/10 for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
- Candidates have to passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, English with 50% aggregate marks for Unreserved and OBC candidates and 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates.
B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D (College of Biotechnology)
- B.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Industrial Microbiology: 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
Image Specifications For UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 Application form
Candidates need to upload scanned image of photograph, signature and thumb impression. Details about the format and other specifications of the image is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Photograph||Less than 80 Kb||JPEG|
|Signature||Less than 50 Kb||JPEG|
|Thumb Impression Boys- Left Hand|
Thumb Impression Girls- Right Hand
|Less than 50 Kb||JPEG|
Candidates are advised to upload the recent coloured passport size photograph with date in the full front pose. Also, remember that without wear a cap and sunglasses.
How To Fill UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form?
To fill the application form candidate has to follow the step wise step process. A detailed procedure for the same is mentioned below.
Step 1: Visit the official website upvetuniv.edu.in or click on the direct link provided above.
Step 2: Click on “Student Registration” link.
Step 3: Now a page will appear where you have to enter your basic details and then click on the submit button.
Step 3: After that, you will get your application form number. Kindly note it for future reference.
Step 4: Now fill all other information and upload scanned images of Photograph, signature and thumb impression.
Step 5: After that click on the Make Payment button for fee submission. Enter your registration number, date of birth and mobile number.
Step 6: Now click on the reprint registration form and enter your registration number for reprint.
Click here to download UP veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 Application Guidelines.
Details To be Entered in UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to enter the following details while filling the application form. List of details that are to be entered is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
- Name of the candidate
- Aadhar Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Place of Birth
- High School Details
- Intermediate Details
- University/ Board
- Year of Passing
- Residential Address
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Pin Code
About UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
Admit card for the exam will be made available on the official website. All the candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination centre. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without UP Veterinary Test admit card. All the candidates are advised to reach the examination hall at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidates must preserve the admit card till the completion of admission process.
About UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021
UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidhyalya Evam Go-Anusadhan Sansthan (DUVASU) offers admission to various veterinary courses. i.e Diploma Courses in Veterinary Pharmacy and Livestock Extension, B.V.Sc. & A.H Programme, M.V.Sc. and Ph.D Programmes through an Entrance Test. It conducts Pre Veterinary Test (PVT) for admission into B.V.Sc. and A.H degree course and Postgraduate Entrance Test (PGET) for M.V.Sc. and Ph.D Programmes.
PDET is conducted for the Diploma Courses in Veterinary Pharmacy and Livestock Extension. The entrance exam for said courses will take place in pen paper mode. It is mandatory to appear in exam to get admission in the said courses. The selection will be done on the basis of the score of the entrance test.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The application fee can be paid in online mode only.
Ans. No. Application form in physical form will be accepted.
Ans. No. You can choose different courses in the same application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.