|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts the WBJEE JENPARH for admission to the B.Sc. Nursing, B.P.T and B.A.S.L.P for the academic session 2018. Interested aspirants can apply for WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 online on the official website of the Board, which is, wbjeeb.in. The candidates qualifying the entrance examination will be granted admission to various colleges in the state of West Bengal.
Know more about WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 including application form. eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, etc. from the article below.
WBJEEB JENPARH 2018
The applications will be available in the online mode only. Candidates need to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before filling in details in the application form. The schedule for the WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 has not yet been announced. The dates mentioned below as per last year’s information. The same will be updated on this page as soon as the official notification will be released.
|Online application process will begin from||First week of March 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application||Fourth week of March 2018|
|Issuance of Admit card||Third week of May 2018|
|WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 exam date||Last week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of June 2018|
JENPARH 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
Age – The student must be not less than 17 years of age.
B.Sc Nursing (For Female candidates only)
- The candidates should have passed Higher Secondary examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or from the equivalent Board/ Council.
- The candidate must have obtained 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together and passed them individually too.
- The candidates should have passed class 12th examination with Chemistry, English, Biology, Physics, and Vernacular or any other 5th subject from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) Council of examination or any other board equivalent thereto.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th examination with Physics, Biology / Chemistry / Computer science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Electronics/ Psychology subjects from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) Council of examination or any other Board equivalent.
WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 Application Form
- The application form will be available online on the official website of the Board, www.wbjeeb.in.
- To apply for WBJEEB JENPARH 2018, aspirants will first need to register by providing their personal details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, address, email id etc and then proceed to fill in other details in the online application.
- After filling in details, candidates will be required to upload photograph, signature and left thumb impression as per the prescribed format.
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||Storage Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||.jpg/ .jpeg||10 kb to 100 kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||.jpg/ .jpeg||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Left thumb impression||.jpg/ .jpeg||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, make payment for the application fee of Rs. 500 through available mode.
- After making the payment, the candidates may take print out of the confirmation page for future references.
WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 Admit Card
The Board will release the WBJEE JENPARH 2018 admit card via online mode at the official website i.e. www.wbjeeb.in. The admit card shall be issued in the month of July 2018. The admit card will contain the basic information of the exam like date, time and venue of the examination. Also, the candidates need to preserve the admit card as it will be required at the later stages of admission process.
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||½ mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours|
|Medium of the question||English and Bengali Language|
WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 Result
The WBJEEB board will announce the result on its official website most likely in the last week of July 2018.. After the declaration of result, the candidates can download their rank card by providing details such Application Number. Date of Birth and Password. The Board will also publish a merit list on its official website. The result of WBJEEB 2018 will be available in pdf format which will consist of name, roll number, gender, domicile, category, rank and total score obtained by the candidate
WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 Cousnelling
The WBJEEB Board does not conduct the counselling, it only conducts the exam and prepares the merit list. The counselling for the WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 shall be conducted by Central Selection Committee (AYUSH), Central Selection Committee (Nursing) and PKK College of Education.
Insofar, details of JENPARH 2018 have not been announced. Information given on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as WBJEEB releases JENPARH 2018 brochure, details will be updated here.