XLRI GMAT 2020 – Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) admit candidates through GMAT in PGDM (Business Management, Human Resource Management, General Management) and fellowship programme. Candidates who have obtained GMAT score during December 01, 2017, and December 31, 2019, can apply for the exam. All Indian candidates have to appear for XAT 2020 to take admission in management courses even after GMAT. However, NRI and foreign candidates can apply via GMAT score. Candidates have to apply through xlri.ac.in to register themselves. Scroll down to check in detail about XLRI GMAT 2020 eligibility, courses offered, registration process, and so on.
XLRI GMAT 2020
Candidates can apply for more than one XLRI programme if they wish too. Those who apply for more than one programme shall be called for multiple interviews and/or group discussions rounds. Candidates can check the XLRI GMAT 2020 schedule from below.
|XLRI GMAT 2020||Dates|
|Registration starts from||23 Aug 2019|
|Last date for the online registration for XLRI courses||30 Nov 2019|
XLRI GMAT 2020 Courses Offered
The below-mentioned courses are offered through XLRI GMAT 2020.
- PGDM (Business Management)
- PGDM (Human Resource Management)
- PGDM (General Management)
- Fellow Programme in Management
XLRI GMAT 2020 Eligibility
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from below.
PGDM (Business Management)
- Candidate shall hold a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline to be eligible.
- All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2020. However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score.
PGDM (Human Resource Management)
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline.
- All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2020. However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply for PGDM HRM through GMAT score.
PGDM (General Management)
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in India/abroad in any discipline.
- Candidate must have a five (5) year full-time job experience in managerial positions after graduation.
- Candidates may apply either through XAT 2020 or GMAT score in PGDM General Management.
Fellow Programme in Management
- Candidates should have Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% marks with the Bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks to be eligible for Fellowship programme in management OR
- Candidate must have a professional qualification like CA/ICWA/CS with at least 55% marks OR
- Candidate must hold a BE/B.Tech degree with at least 60% marks and two years of relevant work experience
The following categories of candidates can also apply through GMAT score.
- NRIs interested in applying to BM, HRM and GMP.
- Indians interested in applying to GMP.
XLRI GMAT 2020 Registration Process
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to register for GMAT 2020.
Step 1: First of all, candidates should click on the direct link which shall be provided on this page for XLRI GMAT registration. In doing so, the XLRI official website for registration opens up.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on “Register for XLRI 2020” and enter your Name, Date of Birth, Contact details and Email id.
Step 3: Thereafter, a system-generated ID and Password will be communicated to the candidate through Email / SMS.
Step 4: Moving further, candidates should fill the application form completely and then upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications.
Step 5: Next, select an XLRI programme through GMAT.
Step 6: After filling all the details in the application form, click on the “preview” tab and verify the application form cautiously as no changes are entertained after the final submission of the application form.
Step 7: The next step after submission is to make the payment of the registration form.
Step 8: Now, candidates shall click on the “submit” button and relax as the registration form is filled successfully.
XLRI GMAT 2020 Registration Fee
The registration form has to be filled along with the non-refundable payment of the registration fee. Candidates can check the amount of registration fee from below.
- Indian Candidates only for GMP through GMAT fee: Rs 2,500/-
- NRI and Foreign for one or more programme fee – Rs. 5,000/-
XLRI GMAT 2020 General Information
Candidates shall read the below-mentioned points carefully.
- Candidates are shortlisted for the Interview in BM and HR programme based only on XAT scores.
- NRI candidates may choose to apply via GMAT score.
- GMP candidates may apply either through XAT or GMAT.
- Candidates can submit GMAT score for admission in FPM. These candidates are exempted from appearing in XAT.
- Indian candidates can apply for General Management Programme through GMAT score.
- NRI and Foreign candidates can apply for Business Management and Human Resource Management programmes through GMAT score.
XLRI GMAT 2020 Selection Process
Based on the score of XLRI, candidates are shortlisted for the interview. The list of shortlisted candidates is released on the official website. Candidates shall attend the interview round along with the documents for verification. Final selection of the candidate is based on their performance in the interview, relevant work experience, academic ability, extra-curricular activities and so on.
XLRI Admission 2020 Seat Details
Candidates can check the seat intake for the courses from below.
XLRI Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the course fee from below.
|PGDM (Human Resource Management Programme)||Rs. 11.80 lakh per annum|
|PGDM (Business Management Programme)||Rs. 11.80 lakh per annum|
|PGDM (General Management Programme)||Rs. 20.95 lakh|
|Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)||–|
|Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EXEC-FPM)||Rs.1,00,000/-|
Xavier Labor Relations Institute(XLRI) was founded in the year 1949 in Jamshedpur. It is one of the oldest Business school in India. Xavier School of Management formerly know as XLRI is a management school that was founded by Fr. Quinn Enright, S.J. In 2019, National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked XLRI seventh among all the management schools in India.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.