BITSAT 2015 Admit Card
BITSAT applicants can download hall tickets by entering their Log In details here. The BITSAT 2015 admit card is an important document and is required at the time of appearing for the exam. Candidate must download the hall ticket on time and check that all details are published correctly in it.
BITSAT 2015 Admit Card will be available for download in second week of April 2015.
- Download BITSAT 2015 Admit Card
Instructions to Download BITSAT 2015 Admit Card
Step 1 – Log In
Step 2 – Check Details
Step 3 – Download and Print
- Enter BITSAT 2015 application ID.
- Enter gender of the applicant.
- Enter Date of Birth of the applicant.
- Click on proceed.
- Your details will be described. Click on “I Agree and Continue”.
- Click on “Print Hall Ticket”.
- Download and save the BITSAT 2015 admit card.
- Print the document on a white A4 size paper.
On the BITSAT 2015 Admit Card there is a space provided for pasting your recent passport size photograph. Please paste your photograph on the space provided and get it attested by Head of Institution or Gazetted officer.
- Fields Marked with an asterisk * are compulsory.
- Make sure that you are connected to a printer before proceeding.
- After you enter the personal details, click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Read Instructions to candidates appearing in the BITSAT online test.
The BITSAT 2015 Admit Card will have details of the candidate including name and application ID. The admit card will indicate the date and slot of exam and also the exam center.
Candidates who have not selected date and slot of exam using BITSAT Slot Booking, will not be able to download the BITSAT 2015 Hall Ticket.
Candidates must ensure that all details as given on the admit card are correct and without discrepancies. If there are any errors on the BITSAT 2015 Admit Card, please contact BITSAT exam conducting authority immediately.
The candidates who will not be carrying their admit card on the day of exam, will not be allowed to appear in the exam.