BITSAT 2017 Admit Card will be required to get admission in exam hall. Admit card of BITSAT 2017, issued by BITS Pilani, can be downloaded after booking test slot. Enter login credentials such as application number and date of birth to download BITSAT Admit Card 2017 from bitsadmission.com. It contains very important data including examination date-time, exam center address. Once you download and print it, check that all details in it are correct and verifiable. If there are any discrepancies, then get in touch with the exam conducting body. Carry hall ticket alongside other required documents on day of exam. BITS Pilani will most likely hold exams in the month of May 2017 and facility to download BITSAT 2017 admit card will be available few weeks before that.
BITSAT Admit Card 2017
Latest news – Details of BITSAT 2017 including admit card availability information will be released by December 25, 2016.
At the moment, BITS Pilani is yet to announce details of BITSAT 2017. However if you are here while looking for information on BITSAT 2017, you can get an idea of key details of admit card. All information on this page is based on last year’s exam and is subject to change. As soon as BITS Pilani releases information brochure for BITS Admission Test 2017, we will update details.
About BITSAT 2017 Admit Card
- First thing to remember about BITSAT Admit Card is that it is a vital document for exam day. Any student who is not in possession of hall ticket (another name for admit card), will not be allowed inside the center.
- Hence it is important that you take not of date of availability of admit card for BITSAT 2017. Most likely, date of release of hall tickets will be between first and last week of April.
- As a matter of fact, last year BITSAT admit card was made available from 6th to 30th April.
- For the purpose of downloading admit card of BITSAT 2017, you need application number and date of birth. If you do not know application number, then use the link to know application number. In order to know application number, log in using email ID, mobile number and date of birth.
- In BITSAT 2017 Admit Card, go through all instructions. If the admit card says so, affix photograph and signature in spaces earmarked for the same. Also see if it asks you to carry any other document on exam day. If yes, then keep those documents handy to take along with you on day of exam.
Books recommended for BITSAT
|Self study guide for online BITSAT||Buy Online|
|Comprehensive Guide to BITSAT Online Test with Past Solved Papers and Mock Tests||Buy Online|
|Magical Graphs and Key Revision Notes for Mathematics Class 11, 12||Buy Online|
|38 Years Topic-wise Solved Paper Physics||Buy Online|
|38 Years Topic-wise Solved Paper Chemistry||Buy Online|
|38 Years Topic-wise Solved Paper Mathematics||Buy Online|
|BITSAT learning||Buy Online|
Details in BITSAT Hall Ticket
The admit card of BITSAT 2017 will contain following key information
- Application number
- Candidate’s name
- Test center
- Test date
- Test center address
- Test time
- Subject opted for in Part IV of the BITSAT
- Instructions for the exam
Download admit card here
– Link to download BITSAT 2017 admit card will be available when BITS Pilani issues the same.
Find application number – Link to log in using Registered Email Address, Registered Mobile Number, Gender, and Date of birth to know your application number will be available at bitsadmission.com (Click here to reach bitsadmission.com).
BITSAT Admit Card – Sample
A sample admit card of BITSAT is given below. As you can see, it contains Application number, name of candidate, test center, test date, centre address, timing, password, subject opted for in Part IV, exam day instructions, application number, candidate signature (blank field), candidate emergency contact number (blank field), photograph (blank field).
Instructions printed on BITSAT Admit Card
- Do not carry any personal belongings like calculator, bags, mobile, electronic gadgets etc to the test venue.
- You should bring a pen for signing and doing rough work.
- As your finger print will be taken at test centre, please ensure that you do not have paint / henna on your fingers.
BITS Pilani Admission Test for Integrated first degree programmes is known as BITSAT. The online computer based test is conducted at more than 50 test cities in India in the month of May. Candidates who have submitted the application and booked their test slots can download the BITSAT admit card at bitsadmission.com.
Date of availability of BITSAT Admit Cards – Will be announced
How to download BITSAT 2017 Admit Card? – Explained
Note: All steps given below were to be followed last year. We will update following steps when admit card of BITSAT 2017 is actually available. Please go through these only for reference.
There are two simple steps involved in downloading the admit card of BITSAT.
- Log in and check details.
- Enter BITSAT application ID.
- Enter gender of the applicant.
- Enter Date of Birth of the applicant.
- Click on proceed.
- Download and print the hall ticket.
- Your details will be described. Click on “I Agree and Continue”.
- Click on “Print Hall Ticket”.
- Download and save the BITSAT admit card.
- Print the document on a white A4 size paper.
The steps with illustrations are given here for your reference.
Log In – Go to the official website of BITS Pilani admissions and navigate to the admit card download page for BITSAT. The log in page to obtain the hall ticket looks like this screenshot.
Enter application number, gender, and date of birth.
After logging in, details that have been filled in the application form (name and subjects) and those finalized during slot booking (test center, date and time) will be displayed under the heading Personal and Test Center Details.
Check that these details are correct and proceed.
Download and print BITSAT Admit Card – The PDF format of the BITSAT Hall Ticket will be show similar to the last year’s screenshot given here. Check and download this. Take a print out on plain white sheet.
On the BITSAT Admit Card there is expected to be a space provided for pasting your recent passport size photograph. Please paste your photograph on the space provided and get it attested by Head of Institution or Gazetted officer. Also sign at the field that says “candidate signature” and add contact number at “Candidate’s Emergency Contact Phone. No”.
- The test center address is given above. You should separately print the detailed instructions and read it carefully before appearing in the online test.
- Do not carry any personal belongings like calculator, bags, mobile, electronic gadgets etc., to the test venue.
- You should bring a pen for signing and doing rough work.
- As your finger print will be taken at test center, please ensure that you do not have paint/ henna on your fingers.
The BITSAT Admit Card will have details of the candidate including name and application ID. The admit card will indicate the date and slot of exam and also the exam center.
Candidates who have not selected date and slot of exam using BITSAT Slot Booking, will not be able to download the BITSAT Hall Ticket.
Candidates must ensure that all details as given on the admit card are correct and without discrepancies. If there are any errors on the BITSAT Admit Card, please contact BITSAT exam conducting authority immediately.
The candidates who will not be carrying their admit card on the day of exam, will not be allowed to appear in the exam.