JCECE 2014 Application Form
Candidate of JCECE 2014 have to apply ONLINE only. There is no printed Application Form. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing JCECE 2014 Application Form here. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are also available for the applicants.
JCECE 2014 Application Form Fee
Before submission of Application Form, make the following preparations:
- Candidate should have scanned images of his latest photograph, signature and Left Hand’s Thumb Impression in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
- Decide the mode of payment of fee,
- Through Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility, or
- Depositing in JCECEB’s Bank Account with Bank of India directly by downloading the Challan Form generated in the process of filling the Application Form.
JCECE 2014 Application Fee
- If decided to pay fee through Debit/Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting Application Form.
- If decided to pay fee off-line mode, download the Challan/Deposit Slip from website http://www.jceceboard.org after completing Part – III of Registration.
- After Depositing Fee in the Bank, the Deposit Slip bearing Registration Number, Name and name of the Bank where fee is deposited and transaction ID number be kept ready with you while logging on to website for final submission of Part – IV of the Application Form.
- Print the Confirmation Page of online application after final submission at Part – V of the Application Form.
- Fee Details and last date for submission of Application Form are given above.
JCECE 2014 APPLICATION FORM SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Log on to the website http://www.jceceboard.org
- Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of online Application Form tread it carefully tunderstand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
- The Online Application Form consists of five parts.
- Personal Details along with academic March 21, 2014 Page 12 of 25
- Uploading the Photograph, Signature and Left Hand’s Thumb Impression.
- After clicking on the “I Agree” check box, link of “Register” is highlighted. Gtthe link “Register” for registering first time.
- Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this page, following five links tapply online are given:
- Open the first link, follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, you will get the registration no. (Password along with registration no. will be send tyour registered mobile no. and/or e-mail) for further process. Link of “Login” is given.
- After getting registered, click on “Login” tproceed further. After submission of personal details along with academic at Part – II, programme will automatically take you tPart – III link for uploading of photograph, Signature and Left hand thumb impression.
- After uploading of photograph and signature, programme will automatically take you tPart – IV link for payment of fee.
- Make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card or download Challan for payment in the designated accounts of Bank of India at Part – IV.
- If fee is deposited through Challan, fill in the relevant columns of on-line Application Form at Part – IV furnishing the details of fee deposited. After successful remittance of fee and updating of payment particulars online (if fee is remitted through Challan), programme will take you tanother link ttake print out of Confirmation Page.
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Part – V of online Application Format and keep safely for any further need. One of them is tbe submitted at the time of counselling, if you are being called for attend the counselling
- All the five links for online submission of Application Form, uploading of photograph, Signature and Left Hand’s Thumb impression, payment of fee and ttake print out of confirmation page can alsbe used separately.
- There is nany facility of submission of Application Form with late fees.
- Facility of submission of Application Form, uploading of photograph, Signature and Left hand thumb impression, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page would be ceased at 05.00 p.m. on the last day of submission. Hence, candidates are required tcomplete the process within the prescribed duration.
- Candidates are well versed with the technology of online submission of Application Form and without any help they are capable in submission of Application Form online. In case, if any candidate is having any problem, such candidate may call thelp line no. facilitated by the JCECEB, Ranchi. The help line no. will available between 10.30 AM to 05.00 PM on working days.