OJEE Admit Card 2017 is the hall ticket for Odisha (Orissa) JEE 2017 exam. Admit card of Odisha Joint Entrance Exam can be downloaded at www.ojee.nic.in as per schedule date which will be announced by the JEE Cell. The document contains candidates details such as name, roll number, examination venue. Candidates can download OJEE 2017 admit card before the entrance examination by entering login credentials at the official website. Get here complete details of OJEE Admit Card 2017 such as how to download the hall ticket, details and instructions.
Rank holders of JEE Main-2017 should not appear this test. You can attend second counselling if you are unallotted or could not attend 1st counselling).
|Availability of Admit Card||Apr 2017|
|Date of Examination||May 2017|
OJEE Admit Card 2017
Candidates who will be successfully fill their application as per schedule can now download the admit card from the official website www.ojee.nic.in. The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card from the OJEE website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the candidate to appear the exam.
- Link will be available here..!!!
Candidates please note that insofar any details of OJEE Admission 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam brochure and is only for reference. As soon as OJEE 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
How to download OJEE Admit card 2017?
- You can enter the Application number and DoB and submit the page.
- Download the two copies of e admit card.
If an applicant fails to take print out of Admit Card from the OJEE 2017 website for the examination, then he/she must contact OJEE 2017 office immediately.
If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, he/she has to contact OJEE 2017 office immediately after taking the print out of the Admit Card.
- A photograph identical to the one pasted on the confirmation slip must be kept with the candidate during Examination.
- One copy of the admit card duly signed by the invigilator must be submitted at the examination hall and other should be retained by the candidate. However the submitted admit card may be examined at a later stage to validate the authenticity.
- The candidate has to keep the Admit card duly signed by invigilator until he/she takes final admission in the University /College/Institution.
- No complaints will be entertained for non-downloading of admit cards after Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2017 is over.
OJEE Exam Pattern
Last year exam pattern is given below.
The medium of examination is English.
There will be multiple choice type questions. The number of questions will be sixty (60) per each hour of examination. Each question shall have four answers (including one correct answer) and the examinee shall have to blacken only the appropriate circle/oval (which he/she considers most correct) in black / blue ball point pen.
Each correct answer shall fetch four marks. Each unattempted question will fetch zero. One mark will be deducted for wrong answer. If more than one circles are darkened for one question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer. Blank answer OMR sheet without being darkened in any one of the answer circles will summarily be rejected. No rank will be awarded to such applicants submitting blank answer OMR sheet.
The Answer Sheet is divided into Part-A and Part-B. Part – A of the original sheet contains the details such as Roll No., Question Booklet number, Name and signature of the candidate, Name of the centre, Signature of the Invigilator.
The Part – B of the answer sheet is meant for recording the answers by darkening the appropriate circle(s) by the candidate.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.