OJEE Admit Card 2016 is the hall ticket for Odisha (Orissa) JEE 2016 exam. Admit card of Odisha Joint Entrance Exam can be downloaded at www.ojee.nic.in as per schedule date which is announced by the JEE Cell. The document contains candidates details such as name, roll number, examination venue. Candidates can download OJEE 2016 admit card before the entrance examination by entering login credentials at the official website. Get here complete details of OJEE Admit Card 2016 such as how to download the hall ticket, details and instructions.
OJEE Phase II – 2nd OJEE shall be held for the seats which will remain unfilled in BTECH/MBA/MCA/LE MCA/LE TECH programme after conclusion of two rounds of Counselling of OJEE/JEE (MAIN) 2016 to be filled by the candidates as per Rank in the 2nd OJEE-2016.
Candidates who have qualified OJEE‐2016 for MBA/MCA/LE-MCA, Le-Tech programme are not allowed to appear the 2nd OJEE. They can attend 2nd round of counselling, if they are unallotted or could not attend 1st counselling).
Rank holders of JEE Main-2016 should not appear this test. You can attend second counselling if you are unallotted or could not attend 1st counselling).
|Event||Phase I||Phase II|
|Date of download of admit card begin from||20 Apr 2016||27 Jul 2016 to 30 Jul 2016|
|Date of Examination||08 May 2016||31 Jul 2016|
OJEE Admit Card 2016 – Phase II
Those candidates whose application form is submitted online before the last date, will be issued hall tickets for the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Phase II. OJEE admit card will be available for download as per schedule date before the examination.
Link will be available here…!!!
- Duration of Exam – 1 Hour
- Number of Question – 60 Multiple Choice Question
- Examination Time – 02:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Reporting at Examination Center – 1:30 pm (Examination Centre will be in Bhubaneswar Only)
OJEE Admit Card 2016 – Phase I
Candidates who have successfully fill their application as per schedule can now download the admit card from the official website www.ojee.nic.in. The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card from the OJEE website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the candidate to appear the exam.
- Admit Card process is over…!!
How to download OJEE Admit card 2016?
- You can enter the Application number and DoB and submit the page.
- Download the two copies of e admit card.
If an applicant fails to take print out of Admit Card from the OJEE 2016 website for the examination by 25 April 2016, then he/she must contact OJEE 2016 office immediately before 30 April 2016.
If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, he/she has to contact OJEE 2016 office immediately after taking the print out of the Admit Card before 30th April, 2016.
- A photograph identical to the one pasted on the confirmation slip must be kept with the candidate during Examination.
- One copy of the admit card duly signed by the invigilator must be submitted at the examination hall and other should be retained by the candidate. However the submitted admit card may be examined at a later stage to validate the authenticity.
- The candidate has to keep the Admit card duly signed by invigilator until he/she takes final admission in the University /College/Institution.
- No complaints will be entertained for non-downloading of admit cards after Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2016 is over.
OJEE Exam Pattern
The medium of examination is English.
There will be multiple choice type questions. The number of questions will be sixty (60) per each hour of examination. Each question shall have four answers (including one correct answer) and the examinee shall have to blacken only the appropriate circle/oval (which he/she considers most correct) in black / blue ball point pen.
Each correct answer shall fetch four marks. Each unattempted question will fetch zero. One mark will be deducted for wrong answer. If more than one circles are darkened for one question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer. Blank answer OMR sheet without being darkened in any one of the answer circles will summarily be rejected. No rank will be awarded to such applicants submitting blank answer OMR sheet.
The Answer Sheet is divided into Part-A and Part-B. Part – A of the original sheet contains the details such as Roll No., Question Booklet number, Name and signature of the candidate, Name of the centre, Signature of the Invigilator.
The Part – B of the answer sheet is meant for recording the answers by darkening the appropriate circle(s) by the candidate.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.