Candidates can download the AP POLYCET Hall ticket / Admit card 2016 from the official website appolycet.nic.in or sbtetap.gov.in. Those who fill their application correctly on time they will be eligible to download their hall ticket / admit card for AP POLYCET 2016. Get here complete details of AP POLYCET Hall Ticket 2016 below on this page.
|Date of Entrance Examination||27 Apr 2016 (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)|
AP POLYCET Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2016
The operator at the help line center enters the data given in the Application form and uploads the photo and signatures after scanning and gives a print out to the student for verification. If the student is satisfied with the data entered, operator presses the Confirm button, and generates the hall ticket and issues the same to the student.
Get AP POLYCET Hall Ticket 2016 here
click here to download the AP POLYCET 2016 Admit Card.
Note: The candidates have to note that printing of Hall tickets immediately may not be possible on the last few days, as heavy rush is usual. Hence they are advises to file the application early or they may have to visit the Helpline centre for collecting the Hall Tickets after two or three days.
- Hall ticket issued to you should be checked thoroughly. If mistake is found, it should be corrected through helpline center IMMEDIATELY and get a revised Hall Ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed with incorrect data and photo on the Hall ticket to appear for the Examination.
- In case the candidate did not receive the Hall ticket, he/she may obtain the same through internet from the Web sites http://apceep.nic.in or contact personally in any help line center.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Candidate.
- Hall ticket is an important document and shall be preserved carefully after the examination till the admission into polytechnics is completed.
- Candidate will be allowed at the designated examination center on production of printed Hall ticket. Familiarize yourself with the location of the examination center. Take the help of HLC personnel to know the route map to the examination center.
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
AP POLYCET 2016 Exam Pattern
The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination. March / April, 2016 as prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh./Telangana.
The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
- 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.