SAAT Application Form 2015
SAAT 2015 application forms will be available in Jan 2015. Actual information will be made available once the application details are announced by the university. Below is the referance information based on previous year application process.
SAAT 2015 can be filled online or offline.
Instructions for filling up SAAT 2015 Application Form
Click on any of the item below to know details of what to fill in the application form.
- Please note down the six-digit application number for future reference. Read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Refer to the sample filled in application form provided in this brochure.
- First write in capital letters the required information in rectangular boxes above the circles (wherever provided) and then darken the appropriate circle underneath each letter. What you write in these boxes is only for your guidance and for verification that you are darkening the correct circle.
- The application form will be processed on OMR. Therefore, darken the circles carefully using HB pencil or blue / black ball pen only. Please see the illustration on the application form to learn how to darken the circles.
- If you wish to change a marking, erase the darkened circle completely and then darken the appropriate circle. This is possible if you are using a pencil. Otherwise, you can use white correction fluid for covering the wrongly darkened circle.
- Do not scribble, smudge, cut, tear, or wrinkle the application form. Do not put any stray marks any where on the application form.
- Do not write or put any mark on the Barcodes.
- Your photograph, signature and address are to be scanned by machine that recognizes only good quality images, and from the specified areas of the form. Therefore paste a good colour photograph taken not more than one month earlier, and write your address and sign in black / blue ball pen only. Retain two copies of the same photograph for future.
- Please note that your name, your parents’ / guardian’s name and your date of birth should exactly be the same as in your High school or your first Board / Pre-University examination certificate. Deviation, if any whenever discovered, may lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- Your application must be complete in all aspects. Incomplete application or application filled in a language other than English will be summarily rejected.
- Options filled by you in the application form can not be changed at a later stage.
- It is suggested that you make a photocopy of the application form before filling and use that first for practice.
- No reservation norms are applicable for Lateral Entry (LE) admissions.
As per eligibility criteria, Diploma holders are required to apply either for 1st Year or 2nd Year admission but not for both. If two applications are received from one Diploma holder then both will be rejected.
COURSE CODE FOR ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR PROGRAMMES
Single Course Option Code
|B.Tech./Dual Deg. Engg./Dual Deg. Mgmt. only||01|
|MBBS / BDS only||02|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) only||05|
|BBA LLB only||06|
Multiple Course Option Code
|B.Tech. / Dual Deg. Engg. / Dual Deg. Mgmt.,& MBBS / BDS||07|
|B.Tech. / Dual Deg. Engg. / Dual Deg. Mgmt.,& B.Pharm||08|
|B.Tech. / Dual Deg. Engg. / Dual Deg. Mgmt., MBBS / BDS, & B.Pharm||09|
|B.Tech. / Dual Deg. Engg. / Dual Deg. Mgmt., & BBA LLB||10|
|B.Tech. / Dual Deg. Engg. / Dual Deg. Mgmt., & B.Sc. Nursing||11|
|B.Tech/ DDE / DDM||12|
|MBBS / BDS, & B.Pharm||13|
|MBBS / BDS||14|
Other Courses and Code
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)||15|
|MCA & MBA||19|
|MHMCT / MHTM||21|
|MBA, MHA, & MHMCT / MHTM||22|
|M.Sc. in Biotechnology||24|
|M.Sc. in Nursing||25|
FOR ADMISSION UNDER LATERAL ENTRY SCHEME (ONLY FOR DIPLOMA DEGREE HOLDERS) :
|B.Tech. Lateral Entry (All branches)||30|
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry||31|
|BHMCT Lateral Entry||32|
|MCA Lateral Entry||33|
FOR ADMISSION TO M.TECH PROGRAMME (REGULAR)
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.||40|
|Computer Science & Engineering||43|
|Computer Science & Data Processing||44|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||46|
|Electronics & Electrical Engineering||47|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||48|
|Environmental Science & Technology||50|
|Material Science & Technology||51|
Identity Proof: Mention the identity proof which the candidate is required to carry (any one of the following) to the examination hall as mentioned below.
|Voter ID Card||01|
|College/School ID Card||05|
Candidates are required to produce the mentioned identity proof along with a xerox copy of the same and two recent colour photographs (same as pasted in the application form) during examination.
Tentative List Of SAAT 2015 Centres
Centre Code (Inside Odisha)
Submission of Filled in SAAT 2015 Application Form
Application form duly filled in, should be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier service to The Director (Admissions), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Post Box # 106, Khandagiri Square, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751030, Odisha, India, so as to reach on or before last date.
Hand-delivery of forms (drop box) at University Office and ITER is accepted.
- Any application received after the due date will not be considered.
- The university will not be responsible for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit of the application form.
- The incomplete application form of any sort shall be summarily rejected.
- The Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the filled in application form for future reference.
- The Candidate is required to write the name of the programme on top of the envelop containing the application form.
- In no case the application form should be stapled / pinned / tagged or folded. The candidates sending their application by post should duly fill up the acknowledgement card, affix postage stamp of denomination Rs 6/- and enclose the same inside the envelope meant for submission of application form.
- A single application form is sufficient for any possible combination of courses to be opted. Do not send extra / duplicate forms which will be rejected.
- Not more than one set of application form shall be submitted in one envelope. If the envelope contains more than one application form, the whole content will be rejected.
- Any correspondence in future, should mention the application number printed below the bar code of the application form.