SAAT Application Form 2015 is now available. SOA University Admission Test (SAAT) online application form can be obtained by post, from designated bank branches, or filled online. To apply online for SAAT 2015, candidates must visit soauniversity.ac.in and fill in details like name, email ID, mobile number, date of birth. Interested and eligible candidates can go through details of how to fill SAAT application form and apply now.
Latest Update – Date Extended – Last date of applying online : 18.04.2015
Entrance Test for SAAT 2015 will be held on Saturday, May 9th, 2015.
Result will be published on May 20th, 2015.
SAAT Application Form 2015
SAAT 2015 application forms is available. Last Date for Submission of Application form is 18th April 2015.
Application fee: Rs 500.
Mode 1 of submitting SAAT Application Form – Apply Online
- Step 1 – Registration. Go to the online application form and fill up Name, Date of Birth, Email and Mobile Number. You will receive One Time Password (OTP) at the given Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Step 2 – Fill up the form. Enter OTP to proceed to application form. Complete the application form information as required and proceed to payment. All candidates are requested to keep the scanned copy of Photo and Signature to upload during filling up the application form. (Recent Colour passport size Photograph)
- Step 3 – Pay application fee for SOA University Admission Test (SAAT) 2015 application form. Select the payment method – Online payment (Debit / Credit Card of any bank is accepted). The Online payment method will redirect to the Merchant gateway. You need to fill up your card information and pay for the same and ensure the amount displayed is Rs. 500/- . The payment gateway will authorize and capture the payment and redirect to our University website for confirmation of the Application process is complete. Do not close/ refresh / hit back button at the merchant gateway till the payment process is complete.
- Step 4 – Download your Application Copy and take the print out of the application form for future reference. The application form will be send to your mail. The acknowledgement for the receipt of the SAAT 2015 application will be intimated to your Email-Id and Mobile Number through SMS.
How to fill SAAT 2015 Application Form – Click here to download PDF file containing Instructions for SAAT 2015 Online Application Form.
Alternately, you can get the form in person or from a bank as explained below.
Mode 2 of submitting SAAT Application Form – Obtain SAAT 2015 Application Form in Person
Application Form and information brochure of SAAT 2015 can be obtained in person / by post from the following address, or from different counters of the constituent institutes of the university on payment of Rs 500 in cash (on account of examination fees).
SOA University, Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar – 751030
Mode 3 of submitting SAAT Application Form – From Bank
SAAT 2015 application form and brochure can also be obtained from designated branches of Axis Bank and Punjab National Bank (enlisted in Appendix-XIX of the information brochure) on payment of Rs 500/- in cash (on account of examination fees).
Submission of Filled in SAAT 2015 Application Form
Application form duly filled in, should be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier service so as to reach on or before on or before 04.04.2015. Address to send the SAAT application form is
The Director (Admissions), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Post Box # 106, Khandagiri Square, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751030, Odisha, India,
- Hand-delivery of forms (drop box) at University Office and ITER is accepted.
- Any application received after the due date will not be considered.
- The university will not be responsible for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit of the application form.
- The incomplete application form of any sort shall be summarily rejected.
- The Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the filled in application form for future reference.
- The Candidate is required to write the name of the programme on top of the envelop containing the application form.
- In no case the application form should be stapled / pinned / tagged or folded. The candidates sending their application by post should duly fill up the acknowledgement card, affix postage stamp of denomination Rs 6/- and enclose the same inside the envelope meant for submission of application form.
- A single application form is sufficient for any possible combination of courses to be opted. Do not send extra / duplicate forms which will be rejected.
- Not more than one set of application form shall be submitted in one envelope. If the envelope contains more than one application form, the whole content will be rejected.
- Any correspondence in future, should mention the application number printed below the bar code of the application form
COURSE CODE FOR ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR PROGRAMMES
|B.Tech./Dual Deg. Engg. (DDE)/
Dual Deg. Mgmt. (DDM) / MBBS &
BDS / B.Pharm / B.Sc. Nusing
|B.Tech./ DDE / DDM /
MBBS & BDS / B.Pharm.
|B.Tech./ DDE / DDMMBBS & BDS||3|
|B.Tech./ DDE / DDM /
B.Pharm / B.Sc. Nursing
|MBBS & BDS / B.Pharm. /
|B.Tech./ DDE / DDM /
BBA LLB / BA LLB
|B.Tech./ DDE / DDM only||7|
|MBBS / BDS only||8|
|B.Sc. Nursing only||10|
|BBA LLB / BA LLB||12|
|M.Tech.||EIE / ECE||21|
|EE / EEE||22|
|CSE / CSIT / CSDP||23|
|Environmental Sc. & Engg||27|
|Material Science & Engg.||28|
|M.Tech./ MBA||M.Tech (ECE / EIE) / MBA||31|
|M.Tech (EE / EEE) / MBA||32|
|M.Tech (CSE/CSIT/CSDP) / MBA||33|
|M.Tech. (Civil Engg.) / MBA||34|
|M.Tech. (Mech. Engg.) / MBA||35|
|M.Tech. (Biotech) / MBA||36|
|M.Tech. (Env. Sc. & Engg)/ MBA||37|
|Material Science & Engg / MBA||38|
|M. Sc. All||M.Sc. Biotechnology||42|
|M.Sc. Nano Science & Nano Tech.||43|
|M.Sc. Medicinal & Aromatic Plant||44|
|M.Sc. Molecular Biology||45|
|M.Sc. Chemical Biology & Drug Design||46|
|MBA / MHA / MHTM||48|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||51|
|Only for Lateral Entry Admission|
|B.Tech. Lateral Entry
in respective branch
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry||61|
|BHMCT Lateral Entry||62|
|MCA Lateral Entry||63|
Identity Proof: Mention the identity proof which the candidate is required to carry (any one of the following) to the examination hall as mentioned below.
|Voter ID Card||01|
|College/School ID Card||05|
Candidates are required to produce the mentioned identity proof along with a xerox copy of the same and two recent colour photographs (same as pasted in the application form) during examination.
Tentative List Of SAAT 2015 Centres
Centre Code (Inside Odisha)
Instructions for filling up SAAT 2015 Application Form
Click on any of the item below to know details of what to fill in the application form.
- Please note down the six-digit application number for future reference. Read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Refer to the sample filled in application form provided in this brochure.
- First write in capital letters the required information in rectangular boxes above the circles (wherever provided) and then darken the appropriate circle underneath each letter. What you write in these boxes is only for your guidance and for verification that you are darkening the correct circle.
- The application form will be processed on OMR. Therefore, darken the circles carefully using HB pencil or blue / black ball pen only. Please see the illustration on the application form to learn how to darken the circles.
- If you wish to change a marking, erase the darkened circle completely and then darken the appropriate circle. This is possible if you are using a pencil. Otherwise, you can use white correction fluid for covering the wrongly darkened circle.
- Do not scribble, smudge, cut, tear, or wrinkle the application form. Do not put any stray marks any where on the application form.
- Do not write or put any mark on the Barcodes.
- Your photograph, signature and address are to be scanned by machine that recognizes only good quality images, and from the specified areas of the form. Therefore paste a good colour photograph taken not more than one month earlier, and write your address and sign in black / blue ball pen only. Retain two copies of the same photograph for future.
- Please note that your name, your parents’ / guardian’s name and your date of birth should exactly be the same as in your High school or your first Board / Pre-University examination certificate. Deviation, if any whenever discovered, may lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- Your application must be complete in all aspects. Incomplete application or application filled in a language other than English will be summarily rejected.
- Options filled by you in the application form can not be changed at a later stage.
- It is suggested that you make a photocopy of the application form before filling and use that first for practice.
- No reservation norms are applicable for Lateral Entry (LE) admissions.
As per eligibility criteria, Diploma holders are required to apply either for 1st Year or 2nd Year admission but not for both. If two applications are received from one Diploma holder then both will be rejected.