SAAT 2014 Application Form
Availability of SAAT 2014 Application Forms:
- Obtain in person: Application Form & Information Brochure of SAAT 2014 can be obtained in Person / by Post from the SOA University, Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar – 751030. Forms are also available at different counters of the constituent institutes of the university.
- From Axis Bank Branches: Application form & information brochure of SAAT 2014 can also be obtained from designated branches of Axis Bank, Syndicate Bank & Punjab National Bank (enlisted in Appendix-XIX).
- Apply Online and Make Payment Online: Application form & information brochure of SAAT 2014 is available online. The candidates have to fill up the details online, make payment by Debit Card/Credit Card Rs 500/- (on account of examination fees), take print out of application form, affix a recent colour photograph and send it by Post/courier.
- Apply online and Make payment via DD: Candidates can also fill up the details online, take print out of application form, affix a recent colour photograph and send it by Post/courier along with a Demand Draft of Rs 500/- (on account of examination fees) drawn in favour of SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY, Bhubaneswar, Payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Application form and Information brochure can be obtained against cash payment of Rs 500/- (on account of examination fees).
- SAAT 2014 Online Application Form: Click Here to apply now.
- Last date of SAAT Application Form Submission is 15 April 2014.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP SAAT 2014 APPLICATION FORM
Click on any of the item below to know details of what to fill in the application form.
- Please note down the six-digit application number for future reference. Read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Refer to the sample filled in application form provided in this brochure.
- First write in capital letters the required information in rectangular boxes above the circles (wherever provided) and then darken the appropriate circle underneath each letter. What you write in these boxes is only for your guidance and for verification that you are darkening the correct circle.
- The application form will be processed on OMR. Therefore, darken the circles carefully using HB pencil or blue / black ball pen only. Please see the illustration on the application form to learn how to darken the circles.
- If you wish to change a marking, erase the darkened circle completely and then darken the appropriate circle. This is possible if you are using a pencil. Otherwise, you can use white correction fluid for covering the wrongly darkened circle.
- Do not scribble, smudge, cut, tear, or wrinkle the application form. Do not put any stray marks any where on the application form.
- Do not write or put any mark on the Barcodes.
- Your photograph, signature and address are to be scanned by machine that recognizes only good quality images, and from the specified areas of the form. Therefore paste a good colour photograph taken not more than one month earlier, and write your address and sign in black / blue ball pen only. Retain two copies of the same photograph for future.
- Please note that your name, your parents’ / guardian’s name and your date of birth should exactly be the same as in your High school or your first Board / Pre-University examination certificate. Deviation, if any whenever discovered, may lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- Your application must be complete in all aspects. Incomplete application or application filled in a language other than English will be summarily rejected.
- Options filled by you in the application form can not be changed at a later stage.
- It is suggested that you make a photocopy of the application form before filling and use that first for practice.
- No reservation norms are applicable for Lateral Entry (LE) admissions.
Details to be filled in the SAAT application form
Similarly if you are willing to appear simultaneously for “B.Tech. / Dual Deg. Engg. / Dual Deg. Mgmt., MBBS / BDS, & B.Pharm”, then darken circle 09. Examination time table will not permit other combinations of programmes.
As per eligibility criteria, Diploma holders are required to apply either for 1st Year or 2nd Year admission but not for both. If two applications are received from one Diploma holder then both will be rejected.
COURSE CODE FOR ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR PROGRAMMES
Single Course Option Code
|B.Tech./Dual Deg. Engg./Dual Deg. Mgmt. only||01|
|MBBS / BDS only||02|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) only||05|
|BBA LLB only||06|
Multiple Course Option Code
|B.Tech. / Dual Deg. Engg. / Dual Deg. Mgmt.,& MBBS / BDS||07|
|B.Tech. / Dual Deg. Engg. / Dual Deg. Mgmt.,& B.Pharm||08|
|B.Tech. / Dual Deg. Engg. / Dual Deg. Mgmt., MBBS / BDS, & B.Pharm||09|
|B.Tech. / Dual Deg. Engg. / Dual Deg. Mgmt., & BBA LLB||10|
|B.Tech. / Dual Deg. Engg. / Dual Deg. Mgmt., & B.Sc. Nursing||11|
|B.Tech/ DDE / DDM||12|
|MBBS / BDS, & B.Pharm||13|
|MBBS / BDS||14|
Other Courses and Code
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)||15|
|MCA & MBA||19|
|MHMCT / MHTM||21|
|MBA, MHA, & MHMCT / MHTM||22|
|M.Sc. in Biotechnology||24|
|M.Sc. in Nursing||25|
FOR ADMISSION UNDER LATERAL ENTRY SCHEME (ONLY FOR DIPLOMA DEGREE HOLDERS) :
|B.Tech. Lateral Entry (All branches)||30|
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry||31|
|BHMCT Lateral Entry||32|
|MCA Lateral Entry||33|
FOR ADMISSION TO M.TECH PROGRAMME (REGULAR)
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.||40|
|Computer Science & Engineering||43|
|Computer Science & Data Processing||44|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||46|
|Electronics & Electrical Engineering||47|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||48|
|Environmental Science & Technology||50|
|Material Science & Technology||51|
Mention the identity proof which the candidate is required to carry (any one of the following) to the examination hall as mentioned below.
|Voter ID Card||01|
|College/School ID Card||05|
Candidates are required to produce the mentioned identity proof along with a xerox copy of the same and two recent colour photographs (same as pasted in the application form) during examination.
Note: The University reserves the right of cancelling or reallocating any examination centre.
Tentative List Of SAAT 2014 Centres With
Centre Code (Inside Odisha)
- (For Engineering / Medical / Dental / Nursing / Pharmacy / HMCT / Law / Agriculture) : Those who have already passed 10+2 or an equivalent qualifying examination should indicate the year of passing and darken the appropriate circles.
- P.G. Programme: Those who have already passed Bachelors Degree or an equivalent qualifying examination should indicate the year of passing and darken the appropriate circle.
- Lateral Entry: Those who have already passed Diploma / BCA / B.Sc. examinations should indicate the year of passing and darken the appropriate circle.
- Those who are appearing at the qualifying examination in 2014 should darken the circles corresponding to 2014.
NOTE: Results (Mark sheets and Provisional Certificate) of qualifying examination has to be produced at the time of counselling. Without the final result of the qualifying examination, a candidate is not eligible to participate in the counselling.
- Write the actual percentage of aggregate marks obtained in the 10th Class / Equivalent examination under column-I.
- Write the actual percentage of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination under column-II if the results are available. Otherwise leave it blank. Enter only integer part of the percentage of marks and ignore the decimal point. For example 76.15, 76.56 or 76.90 be taken as 76 only. Darken the appropriate circles against each entry.
NOTE: Photograph should not be larger than the space provided in the box for pasting it. Keep four more copies of the same photograph, to be required at the time of counselling.
Example : For PAN Card write AKPPQ1234X
For Voter ID Card write CPY1234567
For College/School ID Card write your roll no.
|State Name||Code||State Name||Code|
|Jammu & Kashmir||12||Tripura||27|
|Madhya Pradesh||15||West Bengal||30|
SUBMISSION OF FILLED IN SAAT 2014 APPLICATION FORM
Application form duly filled in, should be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier service to The Director (Admissions), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Post Box # 106, Khandagiri Square, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751030, Odisha, India, so as to reach on or before 15.04.2014.
Hand-delivery of forms (drop box) at University Office and ITER is accepted.
- Any application received after the due date will not be considered.
- The university will not be responsible for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit of the application form.
- The incomplete application form of any sort shall be summarily rejected.
- The Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the filled in application form for future reference.
- The Candidate is required to write the name of the programme on top of the envelop containing the application form.
- In no case the application form should be stapled / pinned / tagged or folded. The candidates sending their application by post should duly fill up the acknowledgement card, affix postage stamp of denomination Rs 6/- and enclose the same inside the envelope meant for submission of application form.
- A single application form is sufficient for any possible combination of courses to be opted. Do not send extra / duplicate forms which will be rejected.
- Not more than one set of application form shall be submitted in one envelope. If the envelope contains more than one application form, the whole content will be rejected.
- Any correspondence in future, should mention the application number printed below the bar code of the application form.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|DD to be made for SAAT-2014|