SAAT Application Form 2016 will be issued by SOA University. Application form for SAAT 2016, the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test, is expected to be released online at soauniversity.ac.in. Last year, the SAAT application form was made available by post, bank branches, and online. To apply online for SAAT 2016, candidates must visit soauniversity.ac.in and keep ready details like name, email ID, mobile number, date of birth. Interested and eligible candidates can go through details of how to fill SAAT application form and apply as per schedule.
Entrance Test for SAAT 2016 will tentatively be held in May 2016.
SAAT Application Form
SAAT Application Form 2016
SAAT 2016 application forms will be available in March or April 2016. Last date for submission of application form is expected to be in the third week of April 2016.
Application form of SAAT 2016 will be available in some time.
Application fee was Rs 500 last year.
As of now, SOA University has only announced that exam will be held in May 2016. If you are preparing to get fill the application form, you can go through last year’s application form submission details given below. Please note that the modes of form filling may be different this year. Refer to the information below to just get an idea, do not apply or take any such action based on last year information.
Complete details of SAAT 2016 application form submission such as how to fill the SAAT 2016 application form, how to pay fees, must be read in the information brochure. Information brochure and more details of SAAT 2016 is expected to be available in February / March 2016.
SAAT application form details of previous year are given below for your reference.
SAAT Application Form 2015
Mode 1 of submitting SAAT Application Form – Apply Online
- Step 1 – Registration. Go to the online application form and fill up Name, Date of Birth, Email and Mobile Number. You will receive One Time Password (OTP) at the given Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Step 2 – Fill up the form. Enter OTP to proceed to application form. Complete the application form information as required and proceed to payment. All candidates are requested to keep the scanned copy of Photo and Signature to upload during filling up the application form. (Recent Colour passport size Photograph)
- Step 3 – Pay application fee for SOA University Admission Test (SAAT) application form. Select the payment method – Online payment (Debit / Credit Card of any bank is accepted). The Online payment method will redirect to the Merchant gateway. You need to fill up your card information and pay for the same and ensure the amount displayed is Rs. 500/- . The payment gateway will authorize and capture the payment and redirect to our University website for confirmation of the Application process is complete. Do not close/ refresh / hit back button at the merchant gateway till the payment process is complete.
- Step 4 – Download your Application Copy and take the print out of the application form for future reference. The application form will be send to your mail. The acknowledgement for the receipt of the SAAT application will be intimated to your Email-Id and Mobile Number through SMS.
Alternately, you can get the form in person or from a bank as explained below.
Mode 2 of submitting SAAT Application Form – Obtain SAAT Application Form in Person
Application Form and information brochure of SAAT can be obtained in person / by post from the prescribed address, or from different counters of the constituent institutes of the university on payment of application fee.
Mode 3 of submitting SAAT Application Form – From Bank
SAAT application form and brochure can also be obtained from designated branches of the banks intimated by the University on payment of fee.
Instructions for filling up SAAT Application Form
SAAT application form submission details of previous year are given below for your reference.
- Please note down the application number for future reference. Read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Refer to the sample filled in application form provided in the brochure.
- Do not scribble, smudge, cut, tear, or wrinkle the application form. Do not put any stray marks any where on the application form.
- Do not write or put any mark on the Barcodes.
- Your photograph, signature and address are to be scanned by machine that recognizes only good quality images, and from the specified areas of the form. Therefore paste a good colour photograph taken not more than one month earlier, and write your address and sign in black / blue ball pen only. Retain two copies of the same photograph for future.
- Please note that your name, your parents’ / guardian’s name and your date of birth should exactly be the same as in your High school or your first Board / Pre-University examination certificate. Deviation, if any whenever discovered, may lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- Your application must be complete in all aspects. Incomplete application or application filled in a language other than English will be summarily rejected.
- Options filled by you in the application form can not be changed at a later stage.
- It is suggested that you make a photocopy of the application form before filling and use that first for practice.