Fellowship Programme students are exposed to newer methods of teaching and given opportunities to actively participate in research and learning exercises. All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) offers admission to willing applicants into its various fellowship programmes. The entrance and selection for AIIMS Fellowship 2019 for any choice of fellowship programme as offered , depend upon the written computer-based test to be conducted in online mode and then on the basis of Departmental Assessment. Result for stage one has been declared on 20 April 2019. The final result will be declared on 01 May 2019. After the declaration of final result the classes will be commence from August onwards.
AIIMS Fellowship 2019
Selections for AIIMS Fellowship 2019 Programme were made through a 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis i.e. Written Exam & Departmental Assessment. The final result will be determined on the basis of the performance of candidates in both rounds. AIIMS offer fellowship in 30 different programmes.
Schedule for AIIMS Fellowship 2019 is given below
|Events||Dates for January 2019 Session||Dates for July 2019 Session|
|Registration of Online Application||14 Sep 2018||07 Mar 2019|
|Last date for Registration of Online application||05 Oct 2018||21 Mar 2019|
|Status of Application & Rejected application||17 Oct 2018||26 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of required documents||26 Oct 2018||30 Mar 2019|
|Approval regarding “No Objection” to the Foreign National||26 Oct 2018||30 Mar 2019|
|Centers and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card||30 Oct 2018||05 Apr 2019|
|Written Test through online (CBT) mode||11 Nov 2018||13 Apr 2019|
|Date of declaration of Result||17 Nov 2018||20 Apr 2019|
|Departmental Assessment||28-29 Nov 2018||29-30 Apr 2019|
|Final result||04 Dec 2018||01 May 2019|
|Last date for admission|
in the course of Fellowship Programme
|28 Feb 2019||31 Aug 2019|
Candidates before applying for any of the session must thoroughly check their eligibility criteria. They must go through the same for a successful acceptance of their AIIMS Fellowship Application Form. The candidates who had successfully followed the given eligibility criteria, only were able to fill application form. The eligibility criteria is as given:
- There is no upper age limit, however, candidates applying for AIIMS New Delhi Faculty under the Sponsorship Category must be below the age of 50 years as on the last date of online registration
- MD/MS Postgraduate degree or other Equivalent Degree recognized by the MCI in respective discipline.
- 3 years post PG teaching Experience as Senior Resident or equivalent post after obtaining the PG Degree in the concerned discipline only from an MCI recognized/permitted medical Institute/College
- It is important that the candidates must have completed the requisite qualification, degree, and tenure by July 31, 2019 for July session and January 31, 2018 for the January session.
- Should possess a DM/M.Ch or other Equivalent Degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
The candidates who wished to take admission in the AIIMS Felowship programme 2019, were need to fill the application form in the online mode.There were no other medium of application form availability. Firstly, the candidates had to register themselves. Upon registering successfully, candidates had generated their respective candidate ID and Password. The intimation of this would be done by the working and valid mobile number and email ID as mentioned by the candidate during the filling of application form. After that the candidates were needed to change their password once they log in using the credentials generated during the time of online registration. A registration slip was generated once the required images have been uploaded post making the application fee payment. Here is a list of general instructions that were being followed by the candidates at the time of applying for AIIMS Fellowship 2019 application form.
- Before a candidate proceeds with the application process, he/she must ensure that a valid Email ID and mobile number is with them for use.
- Candidates had to visit the AIIMS website – www.aiimsexams.org On the home page and click on ‘Academic Courses’ to select their desired course i.e. AIIMS-DM/M.Ch/Fellowship Programme/MD (Hospital Administration) and so on.
- Candidate must ensure that they Click on ‘Prospectus’ to download it, so as to read the instructions & guidelines carefully before Registration.
- Once the candidates were read all the needed instructions, they would have to Click on Registration/Login link displayed on the left side of the page and then on “Click Here” button in New Registration Section (if not already registered before for AIIMS Fellowship 2019.
- They should keep handy all the required documents to be uploaded, as mentioned in the AIIMS Fellowship 2019 Prospectus.
- Candidates are to fill in all the important details like address, qualification, their experience details without any error. Also, they should keep in mind that any detail provided should be authentic.
- Candidates will have to upload their passport size image along with their signature in the format as mentioned in the prospectus.
Application process is over now!!!
The application fee was to be paid once the candidate had filled in their respective Registration Form and filled in all the details like qualification details, experience details and so on in their “Candidate Information Page”. The mode of payment was either online Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. The application fee for said categories are as follows:
- General / OBC Category: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OPH Candidates is exempted from any Fee
Admit Card 2019
Admit Card was issued provisionally to the candidate to attend the examination. After downloading the admit card, ensure that the data is printed as per the application form submitted by you. Admit card for AIIMS Fellowship 2019 were issued only for those eligible candidates whose application status for the same had been approved post official verification. Admit card was issued before the prior days of commencement of exam. Admit card ensured your identity at the exam centre.
AIIMS Fellowship 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination for AIIMS Fellowship 2019 was in the form of an online written test that were a computer-based test. The written test had carried a total of 60 marks for a duration of 60 minutes. The question paper were having 60 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Here are a few instructions to be kept in mind:
- The Examination would be conducted in Delhi/NCR in online mode only via Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Applicants were advised to register themselves and submitted their application form at the earliest without waiting for the last date, to avoid last minute rush.
- Each correct response get a score of 1 mark
- Each incorrect response got a score of ‐1/3 (minus‐one‐third)
- No credit would be given for the questions not answered or marked for review (Questions marked for review shall be considered as unanswered.
AIIMS Fellowship 2019 Result
The result for AIIMS Fellowship 2019 will be released online on the official website of AIIMS. The result will be declared once the exam has been conducted for the same. Candidates are to note that the result will be declared in two stages, that is first, the result of the Computer-Based written test , that has been declared on 20 April 2019. Post that, students will have to go through the second round of Performance evaluation, which will be Departmental Assessment. Once the departmental assessment has taken place, the final result which will be the overall evaluation of both the stages will be declared. The expected date of the final result will be 01 May 2019. Candidates will be able to check their result from our page, once officially out.
Selections for Fellowship Programme are made through 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis:
- Stage I: This stage was comprise of a written online Computer Based Test.
- Stage II: Stage II will comprise of Departmental Assessment. Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above in the written test (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 40 marks)
The final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage-1 and Stage-II Examination.
- The result of Stage-I is available on the website of the Examination Section. No individual intimation will be communicated to candidates.
- Candidates who fail to attend any of the two stages mentioned above will not be eligible for admission.
Method of Resolving Ties
According to age (Date of birth), the older candidate shall get preference over the younger one
The facilities for Fellowship Programme is available in the following Subject for July, 2019 Session:
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org
For more details on AIIMS Fellowship 2019, download July session AIIMS Fellowship 2019 Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.