ANU PGCET Result 2021 will be announced by Acharya Nagarjuna University. Candidates can check their result online at anudoa.in. To check the ANU PGCET Result, candidates required their roll number and date of birth. The score for Acharya Nagarjuna University Common Entrance Test is considered for admission to various PG courses. Qualifiers in the entrance exam are then eligible to participate in the ANU PGCET 2021 Counselling. Candidates can check this article regarding the ANU PGCET Result 2021.
ANU PGCET 2021 Result
After the successful conduction of the exam, the result of ANU PGCET 2021 will be declared on the official website of Acharya Nagarjuna University anudoa.in. The direct link to check the result of ANU PGCET 2021 will also be provided below. Check the schedule for declaration of ANU PGCET 2021 Result and further process from the table below.
|ANU PGCET 2021 Result||Dates|
|ANUPGCET 2021 exam date||to be announced|
|Result declaration date for ANU PGCET 2021||to be announced|
Result: Candidates can check ANU PGCET 2021 Rank Card as per schedule.
Official Website: anudoa.in
ANU PGCET 2021 Selection Process
Selection for admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test except for M.P.Ed. In the case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements. Qualified candidates later are called for the ANU PGCET 2021 counselling process. Candidates are admitted as per the seat availability at the counselling time.
ANU PGCET 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of Percentage obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further, tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favor of elder candidates.
Howto check ANU PGCET 2021 Result?
Candidates can check the result by following the steps given below.
Step 1 – Candidate first has to visit the official website of ANU
Step 2 – After that from the homepage candidate has to click on the “ANU PGCET 2021 Result”.
Step 3 – Now enter the roll number and date of birth as mentioned in the admit card.
Step 4 – The scorecard/rank card will display on the screen.
ANU PGCET 2021 Reservation Criteria
85% seats are reserved for local candidates who belong to the following districts – Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam. Such candidates have to submit the certificate given in information brochure. Check the reservation criteria for all categories from the given table:
|BC||29% (A-7%; B-10%; C-1%; D-7%; E-4 %)|
ANU PGCET 2021 Counselling Procedure
Every candidate attending for Certificate Verification at Counseling is requested to follow the instruction as indicated below:
- Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website anudoa.in /anu.ac.in. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
- If any candidate fails to report to the allotting authority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he/she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting authority will be entertained.
- Candidate needs to pay Processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counselling in single installment failing which he/she has to forfeit his / her Seat.
- Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure – B (which is provided in information brochure) and should submit at the counselling.
- A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying Rs.300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying Rs.500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed.
- A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he/she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time. The change, of course, is limited to the entrance test he/she attempted.
- For the purpose of reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariable to be issued by M.R.O. If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counselling he/she has to pay a total prescribed fee on par with the candidates of other categories and no concession will be allowed by the allotting authority.
- The income certificate of the parent/guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counselling.
- The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only (wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W. Edn.-2. Dept dated 6.10.2003) and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counselling failing which he/she has to forfeit the seat.
- All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of ANU and entitled for Fee Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- shall pay Rs.100/- additionally.
Documents required at the time of AP PGCET 2021 Counselling
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling.
- ANU PGCET – 2021 Application, Hall Ticket
- ANU PGCET – 2021 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
- Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2021 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
- S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- Income Certificate issued in 2021 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2021) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A (which is provided in information brochure) pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
- Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
- Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
- Declaration form as given in Annexure-B (which is provided in information brochure)
- Two sets Xerox copies of above – mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
Note: No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C). Candidates who are appeared and qualified in ANU PGCET-2021, they alone are eligible for Fee Reimbursement provided, they fulfill all other conditions of Govt. of AP Rules for Reimbursement.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.