ANU PGCET Result 2018 has declared by Acharya Nagrjuna University, Guntur. ANU PGCET 2018 has conducted by the Acharya Nagrjuna University on 1st week of May 2018. The result date of ANU PGCET 2018 is decided by Acharya Nagrjuna University. ANU PGCET Result for Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Statistics, Chemical Sciences, Geology, Integrated course – M.Sc., Social Sciences, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu, Commerce, Education, PG diploma courses, certificate course and Physical Education is updated on this page.
ANU PGCET 2018 Result and Rank Card
ANU PGCET is the Acharya Nagarjuna University Common Entrance Test conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur for admission into Postgraduate Courses for the academic year 2018-19. After conducting the exam, the result of ANU PGCET 2018 has declared on the official website of Acharya Nagarjuna University (www.anudoa.in). The link to check the result of ANUPGCET 2018 is also be provided below.
|Date of exam||05 to 07 May 2018|
|Result date||11 May 2018|
- Click Here to check the ANU PGCET result 2018.
- Click Here for get Allotment Letter.
- Click here for Phase-I Seat Status/Online Payment.
- Click here for Principal login
- Click here for Special category Seats (ANU Campus & P.G. centre)
Official website: www.anudoa.in.
Web Counselling Procedure
Every candidate attending for Certificate Verification at Counseling center is requested to follow the stages as indicated below:
- Stage 1- Candidate Registration for Certificate Verification
- Stage 2- Verification of Certificates
- Stage 3 – Instructions on Exercising Options
- Stage 4 – Preparatory work to be made at home for exercising options
- Stage 5 – Procedure to be followed for exercising options on Internet
- Stage 6 – Final Allotment of Seats
- Stage 7 – Payment of Fees
- Stage 8 – Reporting to College
Click Here to get complete details.
Second Phase Counselling will be Started from First Week of July. Candidates can get complete schedule below.
Click here to get complete schedule.
Selection for admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test except M.P.Ed. In case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements. The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of elder candidates.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling.
- ANUPGCET – 2018 Application, Hall Ticket
- ANUPGCET – 2018 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
- Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2018 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
- S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- Income Certificate issued in 2018 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2018) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
- Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
- Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
- Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
- Two sets Xerox copies of above mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
Note: No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C). Candidates who are appeared and qualified in ANUPGCET-2018, they alone are eligible for Fee Reimbursement provided, they fulfill all other conditions of Govt. of AP Rules for Reimbursement.