BFUHS Punjab MDS Admission 2019 – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) offers admission to Masters in Dental Science (MDS) course on the basis of NEET MDS 2019. All admissions of Govt. and Private Institutions shall be based on the merit of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (MDS) (NEET-MDS-2019) which will be further followed by Physical counselling. Candidates can check all the details like Eligibility, Important Dates for BFUHS MDS Admission 2019 through NEET MDS from this page given below.
BFUHS MDS Admission 2019
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established in the memory of great Sufi Saint Baba Farid. BFUHS offers various courses in the field of medicine one of which is the MDS Course. Admission to MDS course from BFUHS is based on National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and further a physical counselling. Candidates interested in BFUHS MDS Admission 2019 can check the schedule from the table below to stay up to date regarding the admission procedure going on.
Important Schedule of BFUHS Punjab MDS Admission 2019 is given below.
|Last date for applying online Admission Application Form||02 Apr 2019|
|Last date for depositing fee of Rs. 5000 (Rs. 2500 for SC candidates)||03 Apr 2019|
|Only PCMS/ PCMS (Dental) inservice candidates will submit printout copy of online Admission Application Form along with self attested copies of certificates and university copy of bank challan at University.||04 Apr 2019|
|Last date of correction in online filled application form||04 Apr 2019|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates||05 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submitting admission application form for NRI quota||22 Apr 2019|
|Date of 1st Counselling||06 -08 Apr 2019|
|Stray Vacancy Round of Counseling||17 May 2019|
Notice Stray Vacancy Round Counselling
- Click here to check the Mds vacancy position for a stray round of counselling.
- Click here to check the MDS vacancy position after 2nd Counselling.
- Click here to check the MDS vacancy position after 1st Counselling.
Physical centralized counselling will be held as per schedule published on the website of the university for admission to 50% State Quota seats in Govt. colleges and all seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges, including Private/ Deemed Universities and Minority Institutions of the State of Punjab, on the basis of Merit of NEET-PG 2019. In the case of physical counselling, personal appearance of candidates is essential at the time of interview/counseling and exemptions from personal appearance may not be sought as it shall not be granted.
After provisional allocation of a seat by the admission committee, the candidate shall have to report to the allocated college for verification of documents, checking of eligibility and joining thereafter. Allocation of the seat is provisional subject to verification of original documents/checking of eligibility by the Principal of concerned Medical/Dental College. It is the sole responsibility of the Principal to authenticate the eligibility of the allocated candidate before joining/admission. Those who are not eligible as per Punjab Government Notification will not be considered for admission. In case of any discrepancy, the matter should be brought to the notice of BFUHS immediately. In case any candidate is found not eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications/University norms, his/her admission will be cancelled at any stage by the University.
- Click here to apply for the stray Vacancy round of Counselling.
- Click here to download the option form.
- Click here to check the BHUFS Option form for Mopup Round of PG Counselling 2019.
- Click here to check the vacancy position of seats for admission to MDS course, session 2019 for Mop up a round of counselling.
- Click here apply online for admissions under PG NEET 2019 for Mop up a round of Counselling.
- Click here to check Admission Notice for Mop Up round for PG Medical/Dental courses under NEET-PG-2019.
- Click here to check notice regarding non-surrendering of seat henceforth, remittance of tuition fee by the surrendered candidates after the 2nd round of counselling.
- Click here to check important Notice Regarding Mop Up round for PG Counselling.
Here we are providing the list of selected candidates after the 1st counselling for MDS. Candidates can check it form the below:
- Click here to check Provisional Selection list of MDS Course of 2nd Counselling.
- Click here to check Provisional Selection List MDS after 1st Counselling.
Interested candidates were able to apply online for admission to PG Dental course from University website www.bfuhs.ac.in. Candidates are advised to ensure their Eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application Form. Application fee was to be paid by the candidate along with the application form to make his/her application eligible. The candidate who will fulfill the eligibility criteria and submit the application form before the last date of submission will be eligible for the Physical counselling for NEET MDS Admission 2019.
Application Process over………..
Instructions only for NRI Candidates:- Candidates who wants to apply under NRI quota seats, have to obtain provisional Eligibility/equivalency certificate from the BFUHS, Faridkot and will have to apply on prescribed Performa available on university website alongwith prescribed fee for NRI seats.
Candidates who are interested in MDS admission from BFUHS for the 2019 session are required to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates qualifying in NEET MDS 2019 will be eligible to apply for physical counselling. A requisite fee will be paid along with the application form. Eligibility criteria for NEET MDS from BFUHS have been provided below for the sake of candidates:
- The admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS and six months training in Ultrasonography shall be open to candidates who have qualified NEET-PG- 2019 and eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications and subsequent amendment(s)/corrigendum(s) and possessing basic qualifications i.e. MBBS for various Medical PG Courses and BDS for various Dental PG Courses
- Candidates cannot claim a seat/admission on the basis of the NEET-PG-2019 rank alone. Eligibility and Merit of a candidate for admission against any PG seat will be determined by the Admission Committee, strictly as per rules and regulations laid down in the Punjab Govt. Notification(s) as published in this prospectus and all other such documents as are required with the ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM.
- Counseling / Admissions shall be conducted by the Admission / Selection Committee constituted by the Punjab Government for this purpose.
Candidates can check the merit list from the official website i.e, www.bfuhs.ac.in. The merit list will be displayed on the basis of the performance of candidates.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established under in July 1998. According to the university website states, the mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad, thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country.
Official Website: bfuhs.ac.in.
For more details on BFUHS MDS Admission 2019, Download Information brochure.