BFUHS Punjab MDS Admission 2018 – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) offers admission to MDS Courses on the basis of NEET MDS 2018 this year. All admissions of Govt. and Private Institutions shall be based on merit of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (MDS) (NEET-MDS-2018). Candidates will able to check all the details like Eligibility, Important Dates, How to Apply for BFUHS MDS Admission 2018 through NEET MDS from this page given below.
BFUHS Punjab MDS Admission 2018 through NEET MDS 2018
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences has issued a notice for admission into MDS Courses on the basis of merit obtained in NEET MDS 2018. The eligibility criteria and other conditions are given below on this page.
Important Schedule of BFUHS Punjab MDS Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date for applying online Admission Application Form||20 Mar 2018|
|Last date for depositing fee of Rs. 5000 (Rs. 2500 for SC candidates)||22 Mar 2018|
|Only PCMS (Dental) inservice candidates will submit printout copy of online Admission Application Form alongwith self attested copies of certificates and university copy of bank challan at University.||25 Mar 2018|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates||03 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submitting admission application form for NRI quota||03 Apr 2018|
|Date of 1st Counselling||05 Apr 2018|
|Last date of registration for Mop up round||14 May 2018|
|Mop up round of counselling||15 May 2018|
Mop Up Round Counselling
- Click Here to check Important notice for mop up round counselling.
- Click Here to check tentative vacancy position for Mop Up Round.
Vacant Seats: Click Here to check the vacant seats after the counselling held on May 18, 2018.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences has released Provisional Selection list of MDS courses for those candidates who were selected during 1st round of counselling. Candidates may note that this list is only provisionally and it may subject to further changes at BFUHS discretion. Candidates should stay updated themselves time to time with the official website of the University. Candidates can check the list from the link given below.
Selection List: Click Here to download.
All admissions of Govt. and Private Institutions is based on the merit of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (MDS) (NEET-MDS-2018). Merit list can be checked here by the candidates. Admissions to MDS courses are purely on merit. Merit list has been prepared on basis of rank the in entrance exam.
- Click Here to check the Provisional Merit List of candidates applied for Mop Up round of counselling.
- Click Here to download Open Merit List.
- Click Here to download SC Merit List.
- Click Here to download BC Merit List.
- Click Here to download Handicapped Merit List.
Interested candidates is now able to apply online for admission to PG Dental course from University website www.bfuhs.ac.in. Candidates are advised must ensure their Eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application Form. Candidates can fill their application form from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application.
- Apply Online – Process Over..!!
- Admission Application Fee of Rs. 5000 (Rs.2500 for SC candidates) will only be deposited in any OBC Branch through the Challan Form generated after successful filling of online admission application form on university website.
- Only those Admission Application Forms will be considered for counselling which are filled online by due date/time and the fee of which has been deposited. Candidate will submit the proof of deposition of fee (copy of bank challan form) at the time of physical counselling
- No request for accepting the Admission Application Forms after due date/time will be entertained
- Merely deposition of fee will not entitle the candidate for claim of admission.
- Fee once deposited in University Account will not be refunded/adjusted in any case
- Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft etc
Instructions only for NRI Candidates:- Candidates who wants to apply under NRI quota seats, have to obtain provisional Eligibility/equivalency certificate from the BFUHS, Faridkot and will have to apply on prescribed Performa available on university website alongwith prescribed fee for NRI seats.
- The admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS and six months training in Ultrasonography shall be open to candidates who have qualified NEET-PG- 2018 and eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications and subsequent amendment(s)/corrigendum(s) and possessing basic qualifications i.e. MBBS for various Medical PG Courses and BDS for various Dental PG Courses
- Candidates cannot claim a seat/admission on the basis of the NEET-PG-2018 rank alone. Eligibility and Merit of a candidate for admission against any PG seat will be determined by the Admission Committee, strictly as per rules and regulations laid down in the Punjab Govt. Notification(s) as published in this prospectus and all other such documents as are required with the ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM.
- Counseling / Admissions shall be conducted by the Admission / Selection Committee constituted by the Punjab Government for this purpose.
Candidates will able to access / download their Result card from the official website i.e, www.bfuhs.ac.in. The result will be declare on basis of the performance of candidates. Result 2018 will be declared after the successful completion of examinations. All the candidates can check the information about their result after the declaration of the notification on the results.
Distribution of seats for admission to various Post Graduate Session 2018 is given below.
Click here to check Dental Seat Distribution in pdf format.
Physical centralized counselling will be held as per schedule published on the website of the university for admission to 50% State Quota seats in Govt. colleges and all seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges, including Private/ Deemed Universities and Minority Institutions of the State of Punjab, on the basis of Merit of NEET-PG 2018. In case of physical counselling, personal appearance of candidates is essential at the time of interview/counseling and exemptions from personal appearance may not be sought as it shall not be granted.
After provisional allocation of seat by the admission committee, candidate shall have to report to the allocated college for verification of documents, checking of eligibility and joining thereafter. Allocation of seat is provisional subject to verification of original documents/checking of eligibility by the Principal of concerned Medical/Dental College. It is sole responsibility of the Principal to authenticate the eligibility of the allocated candidate before joining/admission. Those who are not eligible as per Punjab Government Notification will not be considered for admission. In case of any discrepancy, matter should be brought to the notice of BFUHS immediately. In case candidate is found not eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications/University norms, his/her admission will be cancelled at any stage by the University.
Official Website: bfuhs.ac.in.
For more details on FUHS MDA Admission 2018, download information brochure.