Chitkara University has released the admission form for the 2019 session on both online and offline mode. Here, we also provided the direct link to fill the application form for MBA and Engineering Programmes. Candidates are required to ensure that they submit the duly filled Chitkara University Admission 2019 Application Forms along with the relevant documents in the enclosed self-addressed envelope to reach on or before the last date of submitting the completed application form. Chitkara University Admission 2019 Application Forms received after the last date will not be accepted. You can check this article regarding the Application Forms for Chitkara University Admission 2019.
Chitkara University Admission 2019 Application Forms
The application process for Chitkara University Admission 2019 has been started. Candidates can fill the application form from the direct link is provided below. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the Admission details before applying.
Application Form: Candidates can apply for the Chitkara University Admission 2019 in both offline and online mode from the below links.
For Engineering Course:
- Click here to apply online for Engineering Course.
- Click here to download the Application form for the Engineering Course.
For MBA Course:
- Click here to apply online for MBA Course.
- Click here to download the Application form for the MBA Course.
Document to be Attached along with the Application form
Attested copies of the following documents must be attached with the admission form:
- Self Attested Certificate and Mark sheet of Class X, XII & Graduation
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Migration Certificate from the University attended last
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- If the form is downloaded – Bank Draft of Rs. 1100/- drawn in favour of Chitkara University payable at Chandigarh
- Two recent passport size colour photographs. Photos need not be attested
- An affidavit signed by Executive Magistrate/ Notary is required in case of a gap in studies
For Engineering and other Courses
- Attested Certificate and Mark sheet of Class X & XII.
- Attested Certificate and Mark sheet of graduation (only for candidate applying for the postgraduate program).
- Migration Certificate from the last Board/ University.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Draft (if the form is downloaded) of `1100/- drawn in favour of Chitkara University payable at Chandigarh.
- Two recent passports sized colour photographs with your name & date of birth clearly written on the reverse. The photographs need not be attested.
- Copy of Rank Card/in case result has not declared a copy of Admit Card for class 12th & JEE-MAINS 2019 (Jan/Apr) is required (only for B.E. admissions).
- An affidavit signed by Executive Magistrate/ Notary is required in case of a gap in studies.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from the authorised medical centres.
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable).
Note: Incomplete Admission forms will not be accepted. All admissions are given on provisional basis subject to the verification of eligibility for the course as laid down by the University.
It is mandatory for the applicant to keep a photocopy of the application form before submission. Please ensure that you carry the photocopy for the selection process.