Chitkara University Admission 2017 Application Forms
The candidate must get registered for a program on the first day of the academic session. If a student fails to register and continuously absents himself/ herself for a period of one week or more then his/her name shall be struck off the rolls of the University. Candidates can download the application from the direct link provided below by clicking the Download Application Form arrow as per their interest.
- Apply Online
- Download Application Form for MBA Courses
- Download Application Form for All other courses
If you face any problem in downloading. Please send email to [email protected] or call +91 9501105714
Document to be Attached along with Application form
Attested copies of the following documents must be attached with the admission form:
- Self Attested Certificate and Mark sheet of Class X , XII & Graduation.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Migration Certificate from the University attended last.
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Bank Draft (if the form is downloaded) of Rs. 1100/- drawn in favour of Chitkara University payable at Chandigarh
- Two recent passport sized colour photographs. Photos need not be attested.
- Affidavit signed by Executive Magistrate/ Notary is required in case of gap in studies
For All other Courses
- Attested Certificate and Marks sheet of Class X & XII
- Attested Certificate and Marks sheet of graduateion (only for candidates applying for post graduate program)
- Migration Certificate from the last Board / University.
- Bank Draft (if the form is downloaded) of Rs. 1100/- drawn i favour of Chitkara University payable at Chandigarh.
- Two recent passport sized colour photographs with your name & date of birth clearly written on the reverse. The photographs need not be attested.
- Copy of Rank Card/incase result is not declared copy of Admit Card for class 12th & JEE Main 2017 is required (only for B.E Admissions).
- Affidavit signed by Executive Magistrate / Notary is required in case of gap in studies.
- *Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- *Medical Fitness Certifiate from the authorised medical centres.
- *Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable).
Incomplete Admission forms will not be accepted.
Attach two additional passport sized recent photographs with your name & date of birth clearly written on the reverse. The photographs need not to be attested.
The marks will not be rounded off to determine the eligibility criteria e.g. 59.99 % will not be considered equivalent to 60.00%.
If two or more candidates have equal marks in the qualifying examination then marks of the next lower examination will be taken into consideration. In case there is any tie then the candidate senior in age will be given preference.