CIPET JEE Application Form 2019 is available online on the website at www.cipetonline.com for CIPET JEE 2019 – CIPET Joint Entrance Exam. Candidates who are seeking admission to Post Graduate Diploma (Plastics Processing and Testing and Plastics Testing and Quality Management), Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM and Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Plastics Technology should fill and submit the application before the last date.
CIPET JEE Application Form 2019
After determining that the candidate is eligible to apply for CIPET JEE, he/she can get the Application form 2019 below. Get here complete details of CIPET JEE 2019 application form including instructions to apply and fees.
Schedule for CIPET JEE Application Form 2019 is given below:
|Commencement of Application Form||18 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application forms||30 Jun 2019|
|Date of CIPET-JEE all over India||07 Jul 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to fill CIPET JEE Application Form 2019.Application Fee
The application fee for CIPET JEE 2019 is mentioned below. Candidates can check for the same.
- For General, OBC, OBC (NCL) candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST candidates : Rs. 300/-
- North Eastern Region : 100/-
- Candidate from Foreign Nationals : US $50
Application fee payment could be made in the following two ways:
- Click on “Proceed for Online Payment” shown in the screen.
- Please select the payment gateway provider and click “PayNow” to proceed for online payment. You can pay the amount using debit card/netbanking/credit card.
- After successful submission of fee, the candidate can take printout of Confirmation Page then and there itself or later on anytime by logging into his/her account.
- Click on “Challan” to continue for offline payment.
- Please Note: The candidate needs to deposit the application fee in any bank in the account mentioned below in a challan.
- After completion of offline payment and consequent confirmation of your payment by CIPET, you will be notified in due course to download the application form
Bank Name : STATE BANK OF INDIA Branch Name : CHENNAI, COMMERCIAL BRANCH GUINDY (04327), CHENNAI Name of Payee: CIPETTRAINING Bank Account No.:33003659524 IFSC Code :SBIN0004327
How to Apply Online
- Before filling up the application form, the candidate should have scanned images of his/her Colored photograph, Full signatureOther documents (If applicable).
- These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of application form.
- The photograph should be without cap or sunglasses. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable. Candidates with unclear photograph are likely to be rejected.
Method of Submission of Application Form:
- The candidate has to visit website https://eadmission.cipet.gov.in/
- Then he/she has to go to the link “CIPET announces Admission of Diploma Program through Computer Based Test (CBT) JEE 2019-20”.
- The candidate/parent has to read carefully the information brochure and instructions to fill the online Application Form for CIPET JEE 2019-20 available on the web page. o
- Once the candidate clicks “CIPET announces Admission of Diploma Program through Computer Based Test (CBT) JEE 2019-20”, the process of filling up of Application Form starts.
STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE
Step 1 ( Registration)
- By Clicking on Registration, a registration Form will display.
- Candidate has to fill up all the fields like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, email id carefully, as once registered it cannot be edited.
- Then click on “Register Now”. A confirmation message will display on the screen about the successful registration and same also will be sent to candidate’s corresponding email Id.
- Please remember your mobile number is your effective userid and your date of birth is your effective password for login.
- Candidate registration is complete now.
Step 2 (Log In)
- Then the candidate has to click on “ Login ” button for filling up details.
- Enter your registered Mobile Number, Date of Birth in the field provided. After Login a screen will appear which displays all the four program details.
Step 3 (Apply)
- Choose the correct course among the four available options. You are allowed to register in one application format a time. Click on the program which you wish to apply for.
- Note: A candidate can apply for multiple courses as per his/ her eligibility. However, he has to choose another program from the choice of programs available, to apply for the same and pay separately for each application.
- For example:- If you are interested for“Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology”, then you have to click on it and then click on “ApplyNow” button.
- A detailed application form will appear, and you have to fill up all the mandatory fields given there.
- Before filling up, you have to check whether your choice of program is displaying in the first row of the application or not.
- Then he/she has to fill up all details like Personal details, Parents/Guardian details, Communication Address , Permanent address, Academic Details etc.
- Finally the candidate has to give a declaration to complete the application form. Click on “Save&Next“ button to go to the next part of the application form.
Step 4 (Document Uploads)
- Candidate has to upload his/herself passport size colourphoto (File-Type:jpg,jpeg,png,) and self signature (File-Type:jpg,jpeg,png,).
- The photograph should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable. Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
- Preview the uploaded documents and check whether it is correctly uploaded or not.
- Then click on “Save&Next“button to go for next part of the application form that is Payment.
Step 5 ( Fee Payment)
Official Website: www.cipet.gov.in.