CIPET JEE Application Form 2017 is available online on website at www.cipetonline.com for CIPET JEE 2017 – CIPET Joint Entrance Exam. Candidates who are seeking admission to Post Graduate Diploma (Plastics Processing and Testing and Plastics Testing and Quality Management), Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM and Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Plastics Technology should fill and submit the application before the last date.
|Last date for issue and receipt of duly filled in Application forms|
CIPET JEE Application Form 2017
After determining that one is eligible to apply candidate can go to the CIPET JEE Application form 2017. Get here complete details of CIPET JEE 2017 application form including instructions to apply and fees.
- For General, OBC, OBC (NCL) candidates : Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST candidates : Rs. 50/-
- Candidates belonging to North-Eastern states can get the application forms free of cost by producing their residential proof / appropriate support documents.
How to Apply Online
Candidates can fill and submit the application form online.
Step 1 : Registration
- Create your Application Account carefully and provide complete and accurate information.
- Complete your registration form as directed.
- Provide your mobile number, Email Address to which your Application number, User Name and Password will be sent by SMS & Email.
- All fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
- The candidate will be asked to log-in for the online application process using the User Name and Password given at the time of registration.
- Please ensure that your User Name and Password are kept protected to prevent any misuse.
Step 2 : Fill Personal Details
Step 3 : Upload Image and Signature
Upload your scanned passport size photograph, Signature Images. All the images are mandatory. The image properties should be as follows.
- Photo – 400 X 400 pixels, Size 250 kb
- Signature – 400 x 300 pixels, Size 250 kb
Note : Valid image formats are jpg, jpeg and png. You cannot add other formats.
Step 4 : Fill Payment Details
List of documents to be submitted/attached along with filled-in online Application Form
- Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Attested photocopies of entry qualification (X / Diploma / Degree Certificates)
- Attested Community Certificates (for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) candidates).
- Residential proof for North Eastern state Region(NER).(If applicable).
Candidates shall take printout of Filled-in online application form and submit along with the above enclosures to Director (Academic), CIPET Head Office, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.