Candidates can fill CMC Vellore Application Form 2018 online. Application form of CMC Vellore 2018 is available now. Candidates who are eligible for Group A ( MBBS, BSc Nursing, Allied Health Sciences (AHS ) Degree courses), Group B (Diploma Nursing, AHS Diploma courses, MPH and MSc courses) and PG Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counselling Course admissions, can apply. Admit card of CMC Vellore 2018 entrance exam will be issued to applicants as per schedule after form submission process is completed. Get here complete details of CMC Vellore 2018 Application Form such as how to apply, application fee, and step by step procedure.
CMC Vellore Application Form 2018
Interested candidates can apply online for admission to various Group A, Group B and PG Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counselling Course. Before filing the application form interested candidate must ensure their eligibility.
|Event||Group A||Group B|
|Online application start date||21 Feb 2018||21 Feb 2018|
|Last Date for submission of online applications with payment||26 Mar 2018||26 Mar 2018|
|Last Date for submission of supporting documents (where applicable)||02 Apr 2018||02 Apr 2018|
|Last Date for submission of NEET score (only for MBBS applicants)||2 week after NEET UG result date||Not Applicable|
MBBS applicants will be able to submit their NEET (UG)-2018 marks at our website from the date of announcement of NEET (UG)-2018 results will only able to apply online.
Official Website: www.cmch-vellore.edu.
The application fee includes a basic administrative fee of Rs. 800 plus a registration fee per course applied. The registration fee per course is given below:
|Course||Registration Fees (per course)|
|MBBS, BSc (Nursing) & AHS Degree Courses||Rs 500|
|Diploma in Nursing and other AHS diplomas / Fellowships||Rs 100|
|MPH and MSc courses||Rs 500|
CMC Vellore Application Form Information To Be Filled
You must scan and keep ready a soft copy of your photograph and signature before filling the Application Form.
Specifications for photograph and signature are given below:
Specification for photograph: Recent colour passport size photograph taken after 1st February this year, light background, JPEG format not exceeding 80 KB (Width – 150 pixels & Height – 150 pixels).
Specification for signature: Scanned signature JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB (Width – 150 pixels & Height – 50 pixels). (Both can be done in a photo studio to specification)
Please note the Application Number on your Form. Quote this for any enquiry that you may have and when communicating in all further correspondence with the Registrar’s Office.
When applying for more than one course, Candidates must list the courses in the order of preference in the Application Form.
The fee payment could be done by any one of the methods – Bank Challan or Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
- As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. Please mention FC-CMC-V on the challan. Send the original challan to this office before April 02, 2018.
- Online payment using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
- Use only your own (or parents / guardians) credit card / debit card / net banking for these transactions. If this is not possible, please choose the payment option of ICICI challan
- When using a credit card / debit card / net banking, if the transaction is not successful, please check with your bank debit card / credit card / net banking account to see if the amount was debited.
- If it has been debited, please send us an email to [email protected] and we will follow up
- If the amount has not been debited, please wait for 24-48 hours. The transaction is likely to be completed OR will probably be refunded to you by your bank in which case you will need to do the payment process again.
Applications received without the application fee as mentioned above will not be registered.
Foreign Nationals and Applicants from Abroad: Those residents abroad, including SAARC countries will have to pay a different fee for Registration. This may be sent in INR or equivalent currency payable at Vellore as described earlier.
Other Enclosures (if applicable)
- Copy (not original) of Community/caste certificate, duly signed by Dy. Tahsildar or District Magistrate. If the certificate is not in English, an attested English Translation should be attached.
- Application form for Undergraduate College Sponsorship for Christians along with required enclosures/certificates.
- Application form for College of Nursing Sponsorship along with required enclosures/certificates.
Enclosures may be sent separately with the Application number clearly mentioned. Enclosures received without this number or after the last date for submission will not be accepted. Academic or extracurricular certificates should not be enclosed.
Instructions for CMC Vellore Application Form Submission
The information provided in the Application Form will be taken as final. No changes will be permitted at later stages.
- Fill the form online, check the details for correctness and submit.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make your PAYMENT by any one of the methods mentioned above.
- Take a print out of the completed application form and the application confirmation page for your reference. (Do not send a hard copy of your application form to the Registrar’s Office)
- Send the proof of payment (ICICI challan payment) and all the other required ENCLOSURES where applicable to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002 to reach not later than the last dates specified
- An email stating successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidates within a week of final submission of the application. If not received, please check with this office by email.
Please note that this entire application form is meant to be submitted online. If you get interrupted after you submit the basic information or at “upload photo and signature”, you can sign in again at the „download admission bulletin‟ page using your application number and date of birth. If you did not note your application number, you have to go to the main menu & follow the procedure to “Retrieve Application Number.”
Please keep your application number as ID and date of birth as password to download your hall ticket from the website. Anybody requiring assistance for filling the application form online may contact the Registrar’s office in person.