COMEDK 2019 – Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges is going to conduct COMEDK 2019 on May 12, 2019. The application for COMEDK 2019 has been released online at comedk.org. The exam will be held in computer-based mode, for the admission of PUC or 10+2 qualified candidates in B.E courses offered by the participating institutes. The candidates can check COMEDK 2019 dates, application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and more details from this page.
The detailed notification and dates for COMEDK UGET 2019 has been released and is updated below. Check the complete schedule for COMEDK 2019 from the table below.
|Announcement of COMEDK 2019 exam date||29 Nov 2018|
|Availability of COMEDK 2019 application form||16 Jan 2019|
|Mock Test is available from||05 Feb 2019|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||19 Apr 2019|
|Start date to edit select fields in the application form||20 Apr 2019|
|Last date to edit select fields in the application form||22 Apr 2019|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||03 May 2019|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||11 May 2019|
|COMEDK 2019 exam date||12 May 2019|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||16 May 2019|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||20 May 2019|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||24 May 2019|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||27 May 2019|
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates from all over the country can appear for the UGET 2019 entrance examination. But the eligibility criteria for the candidates is the same. The candidates can check COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria from below:
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Engineering:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Note: The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counseling for proving their eligibility vis-avis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Architecture:
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2.
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture program unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2019.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit the separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website (which will be made available before counseling). Candidates interested only in Architecture course, need not fill the online application form for the engineering entrance exam.
Note: Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, affected by AICTE, VTU, COA or any other competent Regulatory Authorities before the start of the rank generation process of COMEDK shall be adopted mutatis mutandis. After generating the ranks, no changes will be made to the already prescribed eligibility criteria. Rank Card will be generated only for those candidates who become eligible for admission to Under Graduate Courses as per the regulations of AICTE / VTU.
COMEDK 2019 Application Form
COMEDK 2019 Application Form is available on the official website. In order to apply for COMEDK 2019, candidates are required to register first. After the completion of the registration form, candidates will be sent the Username and Password and can proceed to fill in details in the COMEDK 2019 Application Form. The candidates can opt to apply for COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE-E Exam through a single application only. After entering the details, candidates are required to upload the documents such as ID proof, Photograph, Signature, Guardian signature as per the prescribed format. To submit the application form, the candidate has to pay the application fee as per the exam they chose to apply for.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay the amount of Rs 1500 for COMEDK UGET and Rs 2400 both for COMEDK and UNIGAUGE. Candidates can pay the fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
COMEDK 2019 Status
Candidates can refer to the information given below in order to check their status. It is advised to go through all these conditions before applying for COMEDK 2019.
COMEDK 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for COMEDK 2019 is going to be made available online. Candidates are required to enter their login credentials in order to download COMEDK 2019 Admit Card. It is to be noted that candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination unless and until they have COMEDK 2019 Admit Card in hand.
The Admit Card of COMEDK 2019 consists of certain information like candidate’s name, complete address of the test center, timings of the exam, date of the exam, id proof details, general instructions. Candidates must note that they have to take COMEDK 2019 Admit Card positively at the time of examination as it is going to act as an entry ticket at the time of examination. Also, candidates must note that they are required to carry a valid id proof with the COMEDK 2019 Admit Card.
Exam Pattern of COMEDK 2019
After downloading the COMEDK admit card the candidates need to know the exam pattern. COMEDK 2019 is an online examination. It is rather important to know about the COMEDK 2019 Exam Pattern as it allows students to be aware of all the questions, marking scheme of the questions beforehand which in a way help them to score better and prepare in a nuanced way.
- Mode of the Examination: COMEDK 2019 is going to be an online examination.
- Medium: The medium of the question paper will be in English.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be 180 questions in total.
- Nature of Questions: The questions will be MCQ in nature.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each question.
- Distribution of Questions: Candidates can check the distribution of questions and marks from the table below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks Per Section|
COMEDK 2019 Test Centres
Candidates are required to provide 3 test city preferences while filling COMEDK 2019 Application Form. However, it must be noted that the information given below is based on last year’s information and it might get changed as per the wish of the governing authority. Also, it must be noted that the test cities will be allotted on the first- come – first -serve – basis.
COMEDK 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus of COMEDK is on the existing syllabus of 10+2 / 2nd PUC. Therefore you can simply check your class 12 PCM syllabus to know which topics to study for the COMEDK. The official information brochure is likely to state that syllabus of COMEDK 2019 will be based on 10+2 / 2nd PUC / equivalent syllabus.
- PUC II Mathematics Syllabus
- PUC II Biology Syllabus
- PUC II Physics Syllabus
- PUC II Chemistry Syllabus
- PUC II English Syllabus
COMEDK Selection Procedure
Selection of seats for the Under Graduate course in Member Institutions is based on merit, taking into account the performance of the candidate in COMEDK UGET-2019. COMEDK entrance test, publication of test score and rank list will be followed by centralized counseling (Single window). The details of the arrangement made will be published in due course on our website, www.comedk.org.
COMEDK 2019 Result
COMEDK 2019 Result will be published as per the schedule on the official website of COMEDK. Candidates can enter their login credentials in order to check COMEDK 2019 Result. Before the declaration of result, COMEDK 2019 Answer Key will also be published. After the declaration of the result, accordingly, a final merit/rank will be calculated as per the candidate’s performance in Under Graduate Entrance Test.
An Online Admit Card will also be made available over the official website. Candidates can enter their login credentials to download Online Rank Card. After the merit list is released candidates will be invited for the further round of counselling. Candidates must keep in mind that they will not be allowed to enter the counselling venue unless and until they COMEDK 2019 Online Rank Card in hand.
About COMEDK 2019 Exam
The consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges (COMEDK) and Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering College Association (KUPECA) has joined hands to conduct COMEDK. Every year, more than 70000 candidates apply for the exam. There are more than 150 colleges under KUPECA and the seat in the colleges are allocated on the basis marks in COMEDK UGET, followed by the counselling.
Official Website: www.comedk.org.
For more details, Download COMEDK 2019 Information Brochure.