COMEDK 2019 – Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducted COMEDK 2019 exam on May 12, 2019. The candidates can download COMEDK rank card from May 27, 2019. Candidates who qualify as per COMEDK result 2019 will be called for counselling. It begins from June 15, 2019. COMEDK is a state level examination. Through it, candidates get admission in B.E courses, offered by the participating institutes. Know more details on COMEDK 2019 from this page.
NEET 2019 Scores are to be considered for 16 Medical and 24 Dental colleges admission under COMEDK 2019. The detailed notification and dates for COMEDK UGET 2019 have been released and are updated below. Check the complete schedule for COMEDK 2019 from the table below.
|Announcement of COMEDK 2019 exam date||29 Nov 2018|
|Availability of COMEDK 2019 application form||16 Jan 2019|
|Mock Test is available from||05 Feb 2019|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online|
|Start date to edit select fields in the application form|
|Last date to edit select fields in the application form|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||11 May 2019|
|COMEDK 2019 exam date||12 May 2019|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||16 May 2019, 4:00 PM|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||20 May 2019|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||24 May 2019|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||27 May 2019|
|Release of Counselling guidelines and list of Documents||15 Jun 2019|
|Engineering Counselling||01 Jul 2019|
|Last date of counselling application for B. tech architecture||04 Jul 2019 6:00 PM|
COMEDK 2019 Counselling
- Click here to check the Engineering Seat Surrender notification.
- Click here to check the Engineering Round 1 Counselling Schedule.
- Click Here to check the COMEDK Architecture Round 1 Schedule & Intimation.
- Click here to apply for Architecture counselling application Form 2019.
- Click here to check the notification regarding architecture counselling eligibility criteria & application details.
- Click here to check the counselling process.
- Click here to check the counselling quick guide.
- Click Here to check the Seat Matrix. – Live
- Click Here to check the Engineering Vacant seats at the end of 1st Round.
- Click Here to check the vacant seats after Day 1 of First Counselling.
- Click Here to check the revised seat matrix and fee structure at the beginning of Round 1 counselling( Updated as on June 30.)
- Click Here to check the seat matrix and fee structure at the beginning of Round 1 counselling.
COMEDK 2019 Answer Key
The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges releases the provisional answer key for COMEDK 2019 on its official website, comedk.org. With the help of this answer key, a candidate can estimate their chances of qualifying for the exam. Further, if any candidate finds a mistake in the released the answer key, he/she can challenge it.
A candidate needs to raise an objection/ challenge in the prescribed online format only, along with paying off an additional amount of Rs. 500 per question challenged. The authorities then consider the challenges received and in case of any mistakes found, releases a new answer key. This final COMEDK 2019 answer key cannot be further challenged. If the challenge raised is found to be true, the COMEDK 2019 authorities issue a full refund to the candidate, raising it.
COMEDK 2019 Selection Procedure
Selection of seats for the Under Graduate course in Member Institutions is based on merit, taking into account the performance of the candidate in COMEDK UGET-2019. COMEDK entrance test, publication of test score and rank list is to be followed by centralized counseling (Single window). The details of the arrangement made are published in due course on our website, www.comedk.org.
COMEDK 2019 Result
COMEDK 2019 Result will be published as per the schedule on the official website of COMEDK. Candidates can enter their login credentials in order to check COMEDK 2019 Result. Before the declaration of result, COMEDK 2019 Answer Key will also be published. After the declaration of the result, accordingly, a final merit/rank will be calculated as per the candidate’s performance in Under Graduate Entrance Test.
An Online Admit Card will also be made available over the official website. Candidates can enter their login credentials to download Online Rank Card. After the merit list is released candidates will be invited for the further round of counselling. Candidates must keep in mind that they will not be allowed to enter the counselling venue unless and until they COMEDK 2019 Online Rank Card in hand.
About COMEDK 2019 Exam
The consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges (COMEDK) and Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering College Association (KUPECA) has joined hands to conduct COMEDK. Every year, more than 70000 candidates apply for the exam. There are more than 150 colleges under KUPECA and the seat in the colleges are allocated on the basis marks in COMEDK UGET, followed by the counselling.
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates from all over the country can appear for the UGET 2019 entrance examination. But the eligibility criteria for the candidates is the same. The candidates can check COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria from below:
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Engineering:
- The candidates should have passed second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate should have secured not less than 45% aggregate marks (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC categories of Karnataka state) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also should have passed individually in these subjects.
- The candidates who possess a Degree shall not be eligible to apply for Engineering Courses.
Note: The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counseling for proving their eligibility vis-avis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Architecture:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2, with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects.
- In 10+2, the aggregate marks should be more than 50%.
- Also, each of the subjects above, the candidate should have secured more than 50% marks.
- The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2019.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit the separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website (which will be made available before counseling). Candidates interested only in Architecture course, need not fill the online application form for the engineering entrance exam.
Note: Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, affected by AICTE, VTU, COA or any other competent Regulatory Authorities before the start of the rank generation process of COMEDK shall be adopted mutatis mutandis. After generating the ranks, no changes will be made to the already prescribed eligibility criteria. Rank Card will be generated only for those candidates who become eligible for admission to Under Graduate Courses as per the regulations of AICTE / VTU.
COMEDK 2019 Application Form
COMEDK 2019 Application Form is available on the official website. In order to apply for COMEDK 2019, candidates are required to register first. After the completion of the registration form, candidates will be sent the Username and Password and can proceed to fill in details in the COMEDK 2019 Application Form. The candidates can opt to apply for COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE-E Exam through a single application only. After entering the details, candidates are required to upload the documents such as ID proof, Photograph, Signature, Guardian signature as per the prescribed format. To submit the application form, the candidate has to pay the application fee as per the exam they chose to apply for.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay the amount of Rs 1500 for COMEDK UGET and Rs 2400 both for COMEDK and UNIGAUGE. Candidates can pay the fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
COMEDK 2019 Status
Candidates can refer to the information given below in order to check their status. It is advised to go through all these conditions before applying for COMEDK 2019.
COMEDK 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for COMEDK 2019 is made available online only. Candidates are required to enter their login credentials in order to download COMEDK 2019 Admit Card. It is to be noted that candidates are not allowed to sit for the examination unless and until they have COMEDK 2019 Admit Card in hand.
The Admit Card of COMEDK 2019 consists of certain information like candidate’s name, complete address of the test center, timings of the exam, date of the exam, id proof details, general instructions. Candidates must note that they have to take COMEDK 2019 Admit Card positively at the time of examination as it is going to act as an entry ticket at the time of examination. Also, candidates must note that they are required to carry a valid id proof with the COMEDK 2019 Admit Card.
COMEDK 2019 Form Correction
After having submitted their online COMEDK 2019 Applications, a candidate is given one, final opportunity to edit the details filled on the COMEDK 2019 Application form. This facility can be availed over the official website i.e comedk.org, only. Also, a candidate must note that, over the form correction window, a candidate is only able to edit a few details. Details like – name, date of birth, email id, contact number and test center preference cannot be edited. Further, on the basis of the details provided and edited over the COMEDK 2019 Form correction window, the authorities issue the admit cards for the exam.
Mock Test of COMEDK 2019
The process of mock test for COMEDK 2019 has been started. Candidates can start practice and prepare for the examination from the official website or from this page also, a direct link is provided below. Candidates does not required to enter their login credentials only have to click on the “sign in” button to start the COMEDK 2019 mock test. It is only for practice purpose.
Mock Test: Click here to start the mock test of COMEDK 2019.
Exam Pattern of COMEDK 2019
After downloading the COMEDK admit card the candidates need to know the exam pattern. COMEDK 2019 is an online examination. It is rather important to know about the COMEDK 2019 Exam Pattern as it allows students to be aware of all the questions, marking scheme of the questions beforehand which in a way help them to score better and prepare in a nuanced way.
- Mode of the Examination: COMEDK 2019 is going to be an online examination.
- Medium: The medium of the question paper will be in English.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be 180 questions in total.
- Nature of Questions: The questions will be MCQ in nature.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each question.
- Distribution of Questions: Candidates can check the distribution of questions and marks from the table below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks Per Section|
COMEDK 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus of COMEDK is on the existing syllabus of 10+2 / 2nd PUC. Therefore you can simply check your class 12 PCM syllabus to know which topics to study for the COMEDK. The official information brochure is likely to state that syllabus of COMEDK 2019 will be based on 10+2 / 2nd PUC / equivalent syllabus.
- PUC II Mathematics Syllabus
- PUC II Biology Syllabus
- PUC II Physics Syllabus
- PUC II Chemistry Syllabus
- PUC II English Syllabus
COMEDK 2019 Test Centres
Candidates are required to provide 3 test city preferences while filling COMEDK 2019 Application Form. However, it must be noted that the information given below is based on last year’s information and it might get changed as per the wish of the governing authority. Also, it must be noted that the test cities will be allotted on the first- come – first -serve – basis.
Official Website: www.comedk.org.
For more details, Download COMEDK 2019 Information Brochure.