COMEDK 2020 Counselling – COMEDK conducts counselling process for B.Tech and B.Arch courses at comedk.org. The counselling for COMEDK 2020 is taking place in the online mode. To take part in the counselling, the candidates have to first register for online counselling by paying the tuition fee. Next, the candidates have to upload the documents for verification, do the choice filling, check seat allotment result and, then make a decision for further allotment. Check more information about COMEDK 2020 counselling from this page.
– COMEDK 2020 Architecture 2nd Round allotment details will be available under the candidate’s login from 19 December (12 noon). Stay here for the latest updates.
– COMEDK 2020 Architecture vacant seats after round 2 allotment has been released. Scroll down to check it.
COMEDK 2020 Counselling – Latest Updates
Eligible candidates must log in and printout their respective rank cards so as to produce them at the time of counseling. Candidates are advised to check the counseling status and all updates frequently.
18 Dec 2020: COMEDK 2020 Architecture 2nd Round allotment details will be available under the candidate’s login from 19 December (12 noon).
14 Dec 2020: Candidates can check the COMEDK 2020 Architecture Vacant Seats After Round 2 allotment – Download PDF Here!
07 Dec 2020: Candidates can check the COMEDK 2020 Architecture Cut off Ranks after Round 1 allotment – Download PDF Here!
07 Dec 2020: Candidates can check the COMEDK 2020 Architecture Vacant Seats After Round 1 allotment – Download PDF Here!
13 Dec 2020: Candidates can check the COMEDK 2020 Seat Matrix for 2nd Round Engineering Counselling – Download PDF Here!
COMEDK 2020 Counselling Schedule
To stay updated with important events related to counselling, refer to below-given table:
|COMEDK 2020||UGET Dates||B.Arch Counselling|
|Counselling starts||12 Oct 2020|
|Last date to register||To be announced|
|Start date of choice filling|
23 – 25 Nov 2020
02 – 03 Dec 2020
|Mock allotment and edit of choice filling form||27 Nov 2020||05 Dec 2020|
|Publication of first Round Allotment Result||30 Nov 2020||07 Dec 2020|
|Decision Making/Confirmation of choice on allotted seat and Fee payment online||30 Nov – 02 Dec 2020||07 – 09 Dec 2020|
|Last date for Reporting for Accept and Freeze candidates of Round 1 Engineering Counselling||30 Nov – 05 Dec 2020||07 – 09 Dec 2020|
|Availability of Architecture 2nd Round allotment details||19 Dec 2020 (12 noon onwards)|
- Click here to Login for COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling.
- Click here to download COMEDK UGET 2020 Online Counselling Quick guide.
- Click here to download COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling Process Document.
- Click Here to check COMEDK 2020 Counselling Guide.
COMEDK 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates can follow the simple steps to register themselves in the counselling process:
Step 1: Candidates need to report to the counselling centre as per the reporting date and time mentioned to them
Step 2: Candidates need to come with the documents
Step 3: Check-in counter as per the rank numbers
Step 4: Then, verification of the original documents and retain a set of all documents verified.
Step 5: Then, is the biometric verification which is a very important part of the counselling
Step 6: Collect registration slip
Step 7: Next, the candidate will be allotted with the seats
Step 8: After the allotment, the candidate will be provided with the letter
Step 9: Submit your DD along with seat acknowledgement letter
Step 10: Collect your original allotment letter with then report to the respective assigned college.
Who can participate in COMEDK 2020 Counselling?
Candidates must adhere to the following points before appearing the Counseling Process.
- Candidate with COMEDK Rank Card
- Candidates who have passed 12th boards with 45% marks in aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and chemistry, and 405 for reserved candidates,
- Candidates with original valid ID proof and all original documents
- Candidates with supplementary can attend round 2 with all qualifying other eligibility qualifications.
Documents for COMEDK 2020
Given below are the documents awhich would be needed during the application form:
- COMEDK Rank Card
- COMEDK Online Application Form
- COMEDK TAT
- Candidate’s original ID Proof
- Parents ID Proof
- 12th Marksheet
- 10th Marksheet
- Date of Birth proof of candidate
- Caste Certificat (If applicable)
- Tulu Minority Certificate (karnatak candidates only)
- Religious minority certificate Christian (Karnataka Candidates only)
- Karnataka domicile certificate Issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar (karnatak candidates only)
- HKR Eligibility certificate issued by Asst.Commissioner in charge of revenue sub-division (karnatak candidates only)
- Parents study proof in Karnataka for 7 years (karnatak candidates only)
- Candidates proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka
- Original COMEDK Allotment Letter& Fee Paid Receipt of COMEDK (For round 2)
- Original Verification Card issued by COMEDK (For round 2)
- NATA /IIT JEE 2 Score Card
- Surrender form (if applicable)
- DD of Rs 55000 from an approved list of banks in the Format required by COMEDK.
COMEDK 2020 Surrender Process
Following are the surrender proccess:
Step 1: Vist the official webite and check the surrender dates.
Step 2: Login to Application Form and click on “Surrender Tab””
Step 3: Submit Surrender Form Online and take Printout of the same.
Step 4: Attend Round 2 to check for new college/course, please attend with DD of Rs 5000/-(check document list for more details) and print out of surrender form.
Step 5: In case candidate does not select a seat in Round 2, the below documents have to be send through speed post with all the necessary documents.
Step 6: Refund will be processed by 4th week of August for all surrender cases who have applied.
COMEDK 2020 Participating Institutions
Following are the Member Institutions of COMEDK :
|Acharya Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|Acharya’s NRV School of Architecture||BANGALORE|
|A.C.S. College of Engineering||BANGALORE|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Technology||CHIKMAGALUR|
|Alpha College of Engineering||BANGALORE|
|Alva’s Institute of Engineering & Technology||Moodbidri|
|AMC Engineering College||BANGALORE|
|Appa Institute of Engineering & Technology||GULBARGA|
|APS College of Engineering||BENGALURU|
|Atria Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
|B.N.M. Institute of Technology||BANGALORE|
To check all the Member Institutions, click here
COMEDK 2020 Seat Matrix
Get here the complete seat matrix for both Architecture and Engineering:
COMEDK 2020 Fee Structure
The total fees of annual tuition fee are Rs 2,01,960 or Rs. 1,43,748 from the State government and the association of colleges whosoever has opted by the respective institutions.
About COMEDK 2020
COMEDK 2020 is an evaluation test conducted by “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” for merit determination of students who seek admissions to the Member Institution. COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) is a fair, effective, non-exploitive and transparent platform to determine the merit of students. Presently about 150 Engineering colleges, who make available around 20,000 seats, are affiliated to COMEDK and utilize its testing mechanism for effecting admission to UG Program during the academic year 2020-2021
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” – is entrusted the responsibility to organize testing procedures to determine the merit of aspiring students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative procedure by KPCF (Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation – Medical & Dental) and KUPECA (Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association). It has been conducting the annual entrance exam for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the member institutions and has also been organizing single window centralized counseling process over the last 15 years. COMEDK has been assigned the task of organising a common entrance test for the academic year 2020- 2021.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.