HPU B.Sc Nursing Application form 2020- Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) has extended the last date to fill the application form for Bachelors in Nursing course of 4 years at its official website. Candidates must check all the eligibility criteria before moving forward to fill the application form. The form will be released in the online mode. Candidates have to pay the application fee only then the form will be considered submitted. Applicants have to give the entrance exam to get admission to the course. Stay tuned to the article to get all the updates and information regarding HPU B.Sc Nursing Application form 2020 from the article.
Latest: The candidates who want to make any correction in the application form, they can do it up to October 11, 2020. Check the notice below
HPU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
Candidates must review or recheck the form before submitting it. Candidates can check the expected schedule of HPU B.Sc. Nursing 2020 from the table below. As, admission will be granted on the basis of the marks scored by you in the entrance test. The registration for the exam will be done in the online mode.
Availability of Application form
|09 Sep 2020|
|Last date of Registration|
|Application Form Correction|
|Issuance of Admit card|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the HPU B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020.
Official website – hpuniv.ac.in.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2020 Application Form Correction Notice
HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
After filling all the information in the application form candidates have to pay the application fee and then have to submit the application form online. As per last year, the application fee for all categories is mentioned below:
- For General/OBC and their Subcategories – Rs 1600/-
- For Antyodaya/IRDP/EWS Categories – Rs 800/-
- For SC/ST and their Subcategories – Rs 800/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the application fee in the online mode through the payment gateway method. Applicants can pay the fee through Net banking/Debit card or through Credit card.
How to apply for B.Sc Nursing 2020?
Applicants can read the step by step guide for how to apply or fill the application form. All the interested candidates are advised to go follow the steps carefully to complete the online application process of HPU for admission into B.Sc Nursing course for 2020 session.
- Step 1 – Registration: Candidate has to register themselves first by filling the personal details like name, date of birth, Category, gender, mobile number, and email id. The Unique Registration Number along with the password will be sent to the candidates registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 2 – Log in with Registration number and Password: Applicants have to re-enter the details again to log in with the Unique Registration Number and Password which was sent at the time of registration.
- Step 3 – Filling Academic Details: In this step, the candidate has to fill all the data of academics or qualifications like matriculation, Intermediate marks in this step.
- Step 4 – Uploading of Documents: After filling the academic details candidate has to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph or any other certificates as per specifications which are given below in the article candidates can check from the “Image specification” section.
- Step 5 – Payment of Fee: Now, applicants have to pay the application fee which is mentioned in the article just above this section. Candidate can pay accordingly and the fee paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Step 6 – Submit and Print: This is the last step to fill the application form. Candidate must check the information filled before submitting it and must take the print of the application form for future reference.
Candidates are advised to follow the set guidelines for the image specifications which will be uploaded in the application form. Check the specifications and instructions below.
- A photograph should be formal.
- The photograph must be a full face in size.
- No red eye photograph should be uploaded.
|Photograph||100 kb||jpg or jpeg|
|Signature||100 kb||jpg or jpeg|
Important Instructions regarding HPU B.Sc Nursing 2020
To avoid rejection of form applicants are advised to read all the below mentioned instructions before applying the application form. Check the points below.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she has filled the correct date of birth and father’s name as no changes will be done in this section.
- Applicant must enter the correct category as the same will be followed during all the stages of the admission and the justified or applicable certificate must also be at the candidate’s place.
- The change in the preference of the examination centers will not be entertained by the University later.
HPU B.SC Nursing Admit Card 2020
Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website. No admit cards/hall tickets will be sent to any individual via post. Login credentials ( Application number and Password) will be needed to download the admit card. HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit card will contains all the details like roll number, exam center, exam date, and time. No entry will be permitted to any candidate without carrying the admit card. Once you download & get the admit card of HPU B.Sc Nursing as per the schedule dates, it is advised to cross-check all the information & details mentioned in your admit card carefully.
Himachal Pradesh University is a State Govt. University accredited “A” by NAAC. It offers admission to the 4-year graduate course in Bachelor of Nursing from the various Private and Public colleges affiliated from the University of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates who wish to make a career in medical care must apply for the course online by filling out the application form from the official website. It conducts an entrance exam every year for admission to the course.
Insofar, official details of HPU B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020 has not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the details related to the application form will be released details will be updated here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1- How many exam centers we can fill in the application form?
Q2- Do we have to submit the category certificate also?
Q3- How can I check the application form online after filling it?
Q4- How can we pay the application fee online?
Q5- I am not able to submit my application form. Where can I make the complain or ask for resolving the query?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.