|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
It is with reference to the notification released by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test) will be on 28 May 2017. BCECEB has released a notification for the ITICAT application form 2017 which begins from 21 March 2017. Interested students can, therefore, go through these details to fill the application form. Check more details about the process from below for ITICAT 2017.
ITICAT Application Form 2017
Important Dates for Application Form of ITICAT 2017
Student can refer to these important details to keep track of the examination events. It is advisable for candidates to read the prospectus before filling the application form and note these important dates related to ITICAT 2017 exam.
|Start Date of Registration||21 March 2017|
|Closing of Registration||18 April 2017 (11:59 pm)|
|Last Date to pay the fees through bank challan||21 April 2017|
|Last Date to pay the fees online||21 April 201(11:59 pm)|
|Online editing of the application for begins||22 to 25 April 2017 (11:59 pm)|
|Last to submit application form through registered speed post||02 May 2017 (5:00 pm)|
|Admit cards available||01 May 2017|
|Day of the exam||28 May 2017|
NOTE – Please note that the fees can be paid either through bank challan or through net banking.
To Apply online – Click Here
- Student must have passed class X from reputed board/university.
- Candidate must be minimum 14 years old, as on 01-08-2017.
- In order to apply for mechanic tractor and motor mechanic vehicle minimum age must be 17 years old.
How to Fill ITICAT Application Form 2017?
Now that you wish to apply for ITICAT 2017, next you may note that form filling is online. This is since facility to apply offline will not be provided.
- The candidates must visit the official website www.bceceboard.com.
- Click “Apply for ITICAT 2017”.
- Then, follow the steps below.
The application form will be completed in four steps:-
STEP 1- Registration
- Candidates will first have to register.
- To do so, they need to submit the Phone Number or E-mail ID.
- Online form will send a confirmation message to the registered mobile number and e-mail.
- Your registration number as well as password will be sent to you on the contact details provided by you.
- Your registration will be your user name and the password is same as one you enter in form.
It is important to point out that the candidates must not provide these details or share them with any other individual. This is since board will use these credentials for the admission process. Students must, for this reason, safe-guard their information details carefully.
STEP 2- Examination Fees
|Category||Amount to be paid|
After successful registration students must use their username and password to login to complete the application form.
- Reach login page, then press “Sign In”.
- Determine fee amount, then pay the examination fees.
- Payment can be made via two modes (i) Bank challan and (ii) Net banking.
To submit the fee using bank challan
- “Sign in” using your username and password.
- Click ”print challan” so as to download and print three leafs of the challan copy.
- Pay the fees in any branch of the Canara Bank.
- An extra amount of Rs/- 60 will be paid as bank charges.
To remit the fee using online mode
- “Sign in” using your username and password.
- Click “online payment”.
- Download form.
STEP 3 – Filling of ITICAT 2017 Application Form
- Enter your personal details by clicking” fill the personal details”.
- Upload your passport size photograph.
- Upload signature against white backdrop.
- Click the “submit” button to complete step 3.
STEP 4 – Educational Information
- Fill your qualification details by clicking “ fill the educational details”.
- “Preview” the page before submitting it finally.
- Please tick the box under “declaration”.
- Press “final submit”.
It is important to realize that after submitting the application you will not be able to withdraw your registration. Therefore no request shall be entertained to cancel the registration after the fees has been paid.
Step 5 – Final Submitting of Application Form
Once the application process is complete, candidates who have paid the application fees using internet banking will be able to download their application form by clicking “ download” application form”. The candidates who have paid their application fees using bank challan will thereafter send their application form by registered post in a 17cm x 30 cm size envelope addressed to
Controller of Examination,
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014
ITICAT 2017 Application Form Correction
Have you made a mistake in application form?
BCECEB mentions in notification that there will be form correction. For this reason, between 22nd April 2017 to 25th April 2017, candidates can make changes in form. In other words, if there is any error in the application from then candidates will be able edit their online application form.
Officials will consider changes in the application form only until specified date.
Admit Card of ITICAT
After submitting application form, candidates will then be able to download their admit cards from 1st May 2017. The admit card will in fact be your entry pass to enter the venue on the day of the exam. The admit card contain details regarding your Exam date, time of the examination, duration of the examination and some general instructions for the candidates to follow while giving their exam. The candidates must comply to all the instructions laid down. Any misbehavior from the candidate’s part may result in disqualification.
If you have any query please comment in the boxes below.