ITICAT 2018 Online Application Form notification has been released by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test). Interested students can, therefore, go through these details to fill the application form. Check more details about the process from below for ITICAT 2018.
ITICAT 2018 Online Application Form
Application form of ITICAT 2018 is now available online. Kindly go through the official website or from the link which is provided below. The student can refer to these important details to keep track of the examination events. It is advisable for candidates to read the prospectus before filling the application form and note these important dates related to ITICAT 2018 exam.
|Start Date of Registration||06 Apr 2018|
|Closing of Registration||27 Apr 2018|
|Last Date to pay the fees through bank challan||30 Apr 2018|
|Last Date to pay the fees online||01 May 2018|
|Online editing of the application for begins||02 May to 04 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for ITICAT 2018.
Official Website: www.braouonline.in.
- Student must have passed class X from reputed board/university.
- Candidate must be minimum 14 years old, as on 01-08-2018.
- In order to apply for mechanic tractor and motor mechanic vehicle, minimum age must be 17 years old.
- There is no age limit for retired army officers.
How to Fill ITICAT Application Form 2018?
Now that you wish to apply for ITICAT 2018, next you may note that form filling is online. This is for the facility to apply offline will not be provided.
- The candidates must visit the official website www.bceceboard.com.
- Click “Apply for ITICAT 2018”.
- Then, follow the steps below.
The application form will be completed in four steps:-
STEP 1- Registration
- Candidates will first have to register. To do so, they need to submit the Phone Number or E-mail ID.
- Online form will send a confirmation message to the registered mobile number and e-mail.
- Your registration number, as well as password, will be sent to you on the contact details provided by you.
- Your registration will be your username and the password is same as one you enter in form.
It is important to point out that the candidates must not provide these details or share them with any other individual. This is since the board will use these credentials for the admission process. Students must, for this reason, safeguard their information details carefully.
After registration, you have to verify your ID by log in on the page. After you logged in to fill your personal details in the from appearing on your screen.
- Enter your personal details by clicking” fill the personal details”.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature. The photograph should be signed by candidate and date on which the photograph is clicked.
- Click the “submit” button to complete the step.
STEP 3 – Educational Information
- Fill your qualification details by clicking “ fill the educational details”.
- “Preview” the page before submitting it finally.
- Please tick the box under “declaration”.
- Press “final submit”.
STEP -4 Check
Before clicking on the button “submit” candidates are advised to check the personal details and educational qualification if it’s correct then click on continue button and pay the fee.
STEP 5- Examination Fees
|Category||Amount to be paid|
After successful registration students must use their username and password to login to complete the application form.
- Reach login page, then press “Sign In”.
- Determine fee amount, then pay the examination fees.
- Payment can be made via two modes (i) Bank challan and (ii) Net banking.
To submit the fee using bank challan
- “Sign in” using your username and password.
- Click ”print challan” so as to download and print three leafs of the challan copy.
- Pay the fees in any branch of the Canara Bank.
To remit the fee using online mode
- “Sign in” using your username and password.
- Click “online payment”.
- Download form.
Step 6 – Final Submitting of Application Form
Once the application process is complete, candidates who have paid the application fees using internet banking will be able to download their application form by clicking “ download” application form”. Keepthe hard copy of application form safe as it contain your registration nymber which would be useful at time of counselling. It is important to realize that after submitting the application you will not be able to withdraw your registration. Therefore no request shall be entertained to cancel the registration after the fees have been paid.
ITICAT 2018 Application Form Correction
Have you made a mistake in the application form?
BCECEB mentions in notification that there will be form correction. For this reason, candidates can make changes in form. In other words, if there is any error in the application from then candidates will be able edit their online application form.
Officials will consider changes in the application form only until specified date.
Admit Card of ITICAT
After submitting an application form, candidates will then be able to download their admit cards. The admit card will, in fact, be your entry pass to enter the venue on the day of the exam. The admit card contains details regarding your Exam date, time of the examination, duration of the examination and some general instructions for the candidates to follow while giving their exam. The candidates must comply with all the instructions laid down. Any misbehaviour from the candidate’s part may result in disqualification.