JAM 2020 Login – IIT Kanpur has provided JOPAS online at jam.iitk.ac.in. You can access the same from direct link on this page. JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) is a login portal which is accessible for only those candidates who submitted the form before the last date. To access JAM 2020 candidate login, candidates require enrolment id / email id and password. It is to be used to download admit card, download response sheet, check result, etc. Check more information about JAM 2020 login from this page.
Latest: JAM 2020 result has been announced – Check Here!
Activities to be Done Using JAM 2020 Login
Candidates can use JAM 2020 login to complete the following activities given below.
- Candidates can check the application status of JAM 2020 using the login
- Candidates can do the application form correction using their JAM 2020 login.
- Candidates can download their JAM 2020 Admit card using the login
- Download the Answer key using the JAM 2020 login.
- Can check their JAM result 2020 using the login
JOAPS: Click here to access JAM 2020 login.
How to Access JOAPS 2020?
To access JAM 2020 candidate login, you may follow the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to open JOAPS.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in using enrolment id / email id and password.
Step 3: After entering the detaills, click on the ‘submit’ button.
How to Recover JAM 2020 Login Details?
In case if a candidate does not remember their enrolment id or password for JOAPS login, they can retrieve it by simply following the instructions as provided below.
Step 1 – Click here to retrieve login details or visit the JOAPS and click on ‘forgot enrolment id or password’ button.
Step 2 – In the next screen, you will get 3 options to retrieve the login details. These are:
- If you remember the enrollment ID and forgotten password, click on “Request for an OTP” to get one time password.
- If you already have an OTP, click on “Already have an OTP?” to reset the password.
- If you do not remember the enrollment ID, click on “Forgot Enrollment ID” to get enrollment ID via SMS.
Step 4 – If candidates select the option 1, then enter mobile number and enrollment ID / email id and an OTP is send to them to recover details. However, if you choose option 2 then enter enrolment ID, one time password, and new password. This way, new password can be set.
Lastly, if the candidates choose option 3 then they mobile number and e-mail address. After this, the enrollment id is sent to the candidates.
What are JAM 2020 Candidate Login Details?
The login details for JAM 2020 exam consist of the following details:
- Enrolment id / email id.
Enrollment ID: It is auto-generated by the system once the candidates complete JAM registration process. It is unique for all candidates. It is also sent to the candidates at their registered email id.
Password: It is chosen by the candidates such that it is not guessed easily by others. Furthermore, candidates must not forget their password and should write it dowen somewhere place, as he/she will require it to login to the online application website using the password.
How to Create JAM 2020 Login?
Candidates can check below the instructions given to create their JAM 2020 login.
- Visit the official website jam.iitk.ac.in and click on the link provided for JAM 2020 login.
- To create JAM 2020 login, candidates need to register themselves online by entering details such as name, email address, mobile number, password.0
- Submit the registration details
- The candidates will get an email/ sms on their registered mobile number or email id
- Now candidates can log into their account using the Enrollment Id/ Email id and password.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.