Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Entrance Exam: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB), an exam conducting body, it conductss the entrance exam namely, Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE 2020). The Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 is conducted to shortlist the students for admission to the Polytechnic Diploma Courses for the academic session 2020. Interested aspirants can apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 by online mode. The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance examination. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam they will be called for counseling. Candidates can check more details about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 from the article below.
Latest: JCECEB has revised the 1st and 2nd round counselling schedule. Scroll down to check it.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020
The Board has conducted an entrance exam every year for admission through Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website, or the direct link is provided to apply the online application form. Applicants must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 application form. The important schedule regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 is given below the table.
|Online application process begins from||08 Jun 2020|
|Last date to submit the completed application form|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded by||before 4 days of exam|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 exam date|
Schedule for Online Application/Counselling for PECE 2020
|Online application / edit and uploading of marks-sheet||06-10 Nov 2020|
|Publication of provisional merit list||11 Nov 2020|
|Objection on provisional merit list||12-13 Nov 2020|
|Publication of final merit list||14 Nov 2020|
|First Round Counselling Schedule|
|Online registration and choice filling for seat|
|15 Nov 2020|
|Mock seat allotment result of choice fill up to Nov 16||19 Nov 2020|
|Last date of registration||24 Nov 2020|
|Issue of allotment letter|
28 Nov – 05 Dec 2020
|DV and admission in concerned institute|
28 Nov – 05 Dec 2020
|Vacancy report from institute|
|Second round counselling schedule|
|Issue of allotment letter|
10 – 15 Dec 2020
|Document verification and admission in the concerned institute|
10 – 15 Dec 2020
Click here to download the important information related to online application, mark sheet upload / revision and interview for Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Marks Uploading Notice
Click here to check the above Notice.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Last Date to Apply – Extended
Click here to download the Notice
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
The application form for Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission 2020 has been released on the official website as per the schedule. The application form for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 admission can be filled and submitted by online mode only. The steps for filling the application form are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- The applicants need to provide their personal details, educational qualification details, communication details in the online application.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression as per the specifications.
- Proceed to make payment for the application fees through online mode.
- Before finally submitting the online application, ensure that the details entered are correct as once the fee payment is done, candidates shall not be able to edit any information in the application form.
- It is advised to candidates to take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down by the Board. The eligibility criteria to apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 is as follows:
- The aspirants must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand
- There is no age limit except for Mining Engineering branch in which minimum age should be 17 years as on July 01, 2020, of the examination year.
- Must have passed class 10th or equivalent examination with at least 35% mark.
- The candidates who will be appearing for 10th or equivalent examination or have appeared and their result is yet to be announced are also eligible to apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
The candidates who will submit their applications duly completed in all aspects will be able to download their admit card from the JCECEB website. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter their Application Number and Password as provided to them at the time of submitting the online application.
Exam Pattern for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020
Jharkhand Polytechnic exam pattern is given below, it is as per last year based details. It means it could be updated while the notification come.
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours and 30 minute
- Medium of the Test: Bilingual, i.,e, in English and Hindi
- Total Marks : 150
- Nature of the questions: MCQ
- For every correct answer, the candidates will be awarded 1 mark.
- There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- If there is more than one selected answer. it will consider as a wrong answer and marks will be deducted.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Answer Key
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 will be released the Answer Key 2020 Answer key for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020of entrance test 2020 shall be released for SET A, SET B, SET C and SET D. Candidates desirous of checking their Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance test 2020 Answer Key by visiting the link will be provided as per schedule at the official site.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Result
The candidates who will appear for the entrance exam will be able to check their result by entering their Roll Number/ Application Number. The result for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 shall be uploaded online at the Board’s official website or the direct link will be provided. The candidates will be selected for admission to the academic year 2020 on the basis of their performance in the written exam.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
The counselling schedule and other details will be provided at the official website of JCECEB. The selected candidates who wish to participate for the counselling shall be required to pay the counselling fee by Card Swipe Machine or Credit / Debit Card. At the time of counselling, candidates must bring the relevant documents in proof of date of birth, academic qualification, category etc. The counselling details are available at the official website, after the desecration of the final entrance exam result. The candidates who have qualified the entrance test are allowed to participate for the counselling.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
For more details of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020, candidates can check-
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.