Karnataka PGCET 2018 Application Form– Karnataka Examinations Authority has announced the commencement of Karnataka PGCET Application Form. The name of the examination is Karnataka PGCET – 2018. It is meant for admission to 1st year / 1st semester full time / part time MBA / MCA / M.E. / M. Tech. / M. Arch courses and Admission to 2nd-year lateral entry to MCA Course for Karnataka and non-Karnataka candidates for the year 2018-19.
The entire process will be completed in Online mode on the functional website of KEA i.e kea.kar.nic.in The candidates can find the active link for PG CET 2018 from the page below.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Application Form
Candidate’s may have to provide Candidate’s Details (including- Application Number, Course/s Applied for PGCET, Name of the Candidate/ Father/ Mother, Date of Birth, Gender, Quota, Category, Caste etc.), Program Details, Study Information (including- Qualifying Exam Status, Name of the Qualifying Exam/College/ University, Total Number of Years of Study in Karnataka, Particulars of Examination etc.), Candidate’s Postal Address for Communication (including- Address, Email, Mobile Number etc.). At last, the fee must be submitted in favour of KEA in the prescribed mode and amount before 01st week of June 2018.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Application Form Important Dates
The application form of Karnataka PGCET 2018 for various courses has been released. The schedule for the same is given below in the table. candidates can check the schedule to apply for the same.
|Commencement of Online Application Submission||19 May 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application without late fee||05 June 2018|
|Last date to pay the fees||07 June 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for the Karnataka PGCET 2018.
PGCET 2018 Expected Application Fees
The fee amount of Karnataka PGCET 2018 for various courses is given below. Candidates can check the application fee category wise from below.
General/OBC of Karnataka- Rs. 650/-
SC / ST of Karnataka- Rs.500/-
Candidates who are interested in applying for Karnataka PGCET 2018 must first and foremost fill the Karnataka PGCET 2018 Application Form. We would also like to inform you that this page has a link to check the specimen for the Karnataka PGCET Application Form using which you can avail an idea about the particulars that are usually required to be provided by the candidates. In addition to that, we have also listed the particulars here as well for your convenience. So let us check out the details.
Details on the application form
Candidates required to visit the official website at Cetonline.karnataka.gov.in and find the link for NEW USER! You will also see on the page important dates for registration
- Candidate’s Details
- Application Number
- Course/s Applied for PGCET
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Date of Birth
- Income RD Number (RD00——-)
- Caste RD Number starting with (RD0——–)
- Eligibility Clause Code:
- Qualifying Degree / Engineering Branch?
- Program Type
- Do You Claim Reservation Under Physically Disabled Quota?
- Do You Claim Reservation Under Ex-Serviceman Quota ?
- Do You Claim Reservation Under 371(J) (Hyderabad Karnataka) Quota?
- 371(J) RD Number starting with (RD0——–)
Karnataka PG CET Application Form Specimen – Check here
- 371(J) RD Number starting with (RD0——–)
- Program Details (Only for M.tech Candidates)
- PGCET Appearing under
- PGCET Exam Appearing Course Name
- Have you Appeared for GATE during 2017 or 2018?
- GATE Code
- GATE Score
- Do You Claim Seat under Sponsored Quota?
- Do You Claim Seat under Quality Improvement Program?
- PGCET Examination Centre
- Study Information
- Have You done BCA, BSc (I.T / Computer Science ) with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at
- Graduate Level? (for Lateral entry to 2nd Year MCA )
- Qualifying Exam Status?
- University Seat No : (USN)
- Name of the Qualifying Exam/College
- Name of the University
- Total Number of Years of Study in Karnataka
- Particulars of Examination- result/ month of passing/ year of passing/ maximum marks/ secured marks
- Candidate’s Postal Address for Communication
- Mobile Number
I declare that the information furnished through online is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have read the Instructions carefully hosted on the KEA website ” Information Bulletin for Filling up of Online Application “. In case any of the information furnished online by me is found to be false or incorrect, I shall forfeit the claim to be considered or a seat selected and allotted by KEA. I am liable for civil and criminal action, that the State Government or the KEA may take against me in this regard.
Print Application Form
All the applicants who are unable to take the print of their application form will be able to do the same by visiting the official website at sche.ap.gov.in/pgcet. You will find an icon here under the title Print Application Form. once you click the link, you will observe a different window as “PRINT Karnataka PGCET – 2018 APPLICATION FORM”.