Kerala University UG Admission 2021 – Kerala University has released the Second phase spot admission vacancy position list and notice on the official website. The details are provided below. Earlier, Kerala University has released the zone-wise list of colleges for SC/ST spot admission for various UG courses. Whereas, SC/ST spot admission for various UG courses will be held on November 18 and 19, 2021. To take admission in any UG course, the candidates have to register, check the allotment list and, pay the admission fee. Admission in UG courses is done according to the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. This is a centralized admission process for admission into UG programmes in Govt. / Aided / Self Financing colleges / Centres of the University. Get more information about Kerala University UG admission 2021 here such as eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, etc.
Latest – Kerala University has released the notice for sports quota spot admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
Latest – Kerala University has published Second phase spot admission vacancy position list and notice. Scroll down to check it.
Latest – Kerala University has released the zone wise list of colleges for SC/ST spot admission for various UG courses for the academic year 2021-22. Click here to check it.
Latest – Kerala University has released the instructions of the second phase sport quota rank list. Click here to check the details.
Kerala University UG Admission 2021
Candidates can check important dates regarding Kerala University UG admission 2021 given below.
|Date of commencement of registration||02 Aug 2021|
|Trial Allotment||13 Aug 2021|
|Closure of Registration||17 Aug 2021|
|First Allotment||31 Aug 2021|
|Allotted candidates to remit|
University admission fee
|First Supplementary Allotment||Released|
|Allotted candidates to remit University admission fee|
07-13 Sep 2021
31 Aug 2021, 01 Sept 2021 and
02 Sept 2021
|First supplementary allotment list||27 Sep 2021|
|Second supplementary allotment list||07 Oct 2021|
|UG Special Supplementary Allotment Schedule|
|Opening of registration||16 Oct 2021|
|Closure||23 Oct 2021|
|1st special supplementary allotment||25 Oct 2021|
|College Joining||26 – 28 Oct 2021|
|2nd special supplementary allotment||30 Oct 2021|
|College joining||01 – 03 Nov 2021|
|SC/ST spot admission dates||18 – 19 Nov 2021|
Click here to download the Kerala UG Admission schedule 2021.
Kerala University UG Admission 2021 Sports Quota Spot
Kerala University has released the notice for sports quota spot admission 2021. The details are provided below.
- Click here to downalod the above notice.
Kerala University UG Admission 2021 Spot Admission Phase II
Kerala University has released the Second phase spot admission vacancy position list and notice on the official website. The details are provided below.
Download: Click here to download the Second phase spot admission vacancy position
Kerala University UG Admission 2021 Spot Admission Vacancy Position List
Kerala University has published the spot admission vacancy position list on the official website. The details are provided below.
Download: Click here to download the List for spot admission vacancy position list
Kerala University UG Admission 2021 Second Supplementary Allotment
Kerala University has released the second supplementary allotment list and last index mark of the second allotment list on October 07, 2021. here one can see the second supplementary allotment list and last index mark which is provided below –
- Click here to download the Second Supplementary Allotment List
- Click here to download the Last Index Mark Of Second Supplementary Allotment
Kerala University UG Admission 2021 2nd Allotment Notification
Click here to download the 2nd Allotment notice
Online Centralized Allotment Process for Kerala University UG Admission 2021
The registered candidates are allotted seats via a centralised process. The allotment is made 2 times. If seats remain vacant then the third round of allotment is done. Before the first and second rounds of allotment, a trial allotment is done.
Trial Allotment: A trial allotment will be conducted to give an idea about the chances of getting an allotment to a Programme and college, based on the options registered and the rank of the candidate. The trial allotment does not guarantee the candidate, a seat in a college, or a Programme.
First Allotment: After the trial allotment and the period earmarked for revising options, the first allotment list will be published in the website admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in on the date notified. The allotment list will show the personal details, the college, and the Programme to which the candidate is allotted to and the fee to be remitted. The candidate has to download the allotment memo which has to be produced before the Principal at the time of admission, from the website after entering details of the prescribed fee. The candidates who get allotment have to remit the University fee and ensure their seat, and those who fail to remit the fee in time will not be considered for further allotment. The candidates will have to follow the notification of the University with regard to the date of admission in the concerned college.
Second Allotment: The candidates are allotted the remaining seats in the second allotment round. The candidate has to download the allotment memo which has to be produced before the Principal at the time of admission, from the website after entering details of the prescribed fee. This must be done within the deadline. After the second allotment, if required third allotment will be done.
Kerala University UG Admission 2021 Application Form
Interested and Eligible candidates need to apply online from the official website of Kerala University, admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in as per the schedule. Before filling up the application Form candidate must ensure their eligibility criteria very carefully. The direct link to apply online is also provided above in the quick links section.
The Registration Fee will be as follows
- For General/SEBC candidates: Rs 500
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs 250
Candidates should pay the registration fee by using the online payment facility after clicking on the “Pay Online” button. After completing the payment, the candidate should continue the registration process.
Note: The online payment receipt should be kept safely as the same is to be submitted to the college at the time of admission.
Apply: Click here for Kerala University UG Registration 2021.
How to Apply?
Candidates who wish to apply for the admission must register themselves on the official website of Kerala University. Candidates are advised to check the procedure to apply which is given beow:
Step 1 – Online Registration
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the Kerala University.
- Click on “Click here for Registration.”
- After that, the candidate has to provide the minimum details like Exam Board, Register Number, Year of Passing, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Email id and Whether Differently Abled.
- Now, candidates will get the Application number & Password.
- This application number and password must be used for completing the registration process.
Step 2 – Login
- The candidate should login with the Application number and Password which they have generated through the previous step.
Step 3 – Registration Fee & Payment
- After logging in , candidates must click on “Proceed” button.
- Candidates should pay the registration fee by using the online payment facility after clicking on “Pay Online” button.
- Candidates shall not remit the fee in any other form like Demand Draft, Cheque, Chalan etc.
- After completing the payment, the candidate should continue the registration process.
- The Kerala University 2021 application fee is non-refundable.
Step 4 – Candidate Profile Registration
Candidates need to enter their personal details, academic, reservation and other required details in the form. Check the details which are as follows:
- Name (as in the certificate of the qualifying examination).
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy format).
- Gender (Choose Male/Female/Transgender).
- Keralite: Whether Keralite or not? (See prospectus clause 6.1)
- Nationality: Whether Indian or not?
- Contact Mobile No: Enter Mobile Number/Whatsapp number (Whatsapp No.preferably).
- Land Phone: Enter Land Phone Number with STD Code.
- Email: Enter Email id.
- Address: The candidate has to provide permanent address for communication.
- Whether Creamy layer
- Allotment Category
- Differently Abled
Special Weightage for NCC, NSS, SPC or Ex Servicemen/Widows or Children of Jawans & Ex-servicemen.
- Type of examination
- Number of Appearance
- Exam registration number
- Year of passing
- Board of study
- Mark details
- Pre-knowledge of Arabic language
Step 5 – Upload Photo & Signature
- Candidates must upload their scanned photo & signature. Photo [with 150px X 200px (WIDTH X HEIGHT), 40kb, .jpg format only]. Photo must be clear and with light background.
- Signature [with 150px X 60px (WIDTH X HEIGHT), 40kb, .jpg format only]. For uploading photo and signature, select the image file in the computer using “Browse” button.
- After uploading the photo and signature, click “Continue” button for further registration.
Step 6 – Add and Change Option
- On each selection of programme/college options, the same be added to the list of options by invoking “Add Option” button.
- A student can add up to a maximum of 20 options.
- To finalize the option, candidates click on “Save & refresh option”.
Step 7 – Verification of Application Form
- After adding all the options, click “Preview and Verify Completed Application” button for further registration.
- A thorough verification be performed before taking printout. Provision for editing is permitted in some specific fields in each section.
Step 8 – Print out of Completed Application form
- Click the ‘Print Completed Application’ button to take the print out of the completed application form.
- The Registration process is completed only after taking the print out of the completed application form.
- Candidates are instructed to submit their application online within the time schedule specified, through admission portal.
Kerala University UG Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Notwithstanding anything contained in the Statutes, the selection of students in Government colleges shall be governed by the rules prescribed by the Government from time to time with the concurrence of the University in respect of such admissions.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination of the Government of Kerala or an Examination accepted by the Academic Council as equivalent thereto”.
For subjects which are not being offered at the qualifying Examination level, the marks of related subject or subjects, a knowledge of which is essential for the study of the subject proposed to be chosen for the First Degree Programme, shall be added to the total marks for the purpose of ranking.
A. First Degree Programmes under the Faculty of Science
B. First Degree Programme under the Faculty of Social Sciences
C. First Degree Programme under the Faculty of Arts
D. First Degree Programmes under the Faculty of Oriental Studies
The candidates who have passed the VHS E Examination are also eligible for applying for the Programmes coming under the Faculty of Oriental Studies. (U.O. No.Ac.AII/1/16984/2011, dated 02.01.2012.)
E. First Degree Programmes under the Faculty of Commerce
F. First Degree Programme under faculty of Fine Arts
G. Career-related First Degree Programme under faculty of Fine Arts
H. Career-related First Degree programs
B Voc Degree Programme
Note: Relaxation of marks in the qualifying examination as per rules (for SC/ST-pass minimum, S EBC- 2% & PWD – 5% relaxation in the qualifying examination from the prescribed minimum for admission.)
Document to be submitted at the time of Admission
All candidates who take admission in a college shall submit the following documents before the Principal/Head of the College/Institution concerned. No additional time will be granted to the candidates for submitting the documents at the time of admission.
- Print out of completed online application.
- The original fee receipt / transaction slip towards Registration fee.
- The original fee receipt / transaction slip towards University Admission Fee.
- Allotment Memo (Latest) in case of candidates who get admission through centralized allotment/spot allotment OR
- Letter duly signed by the Registrar in case of candidates who get admission through special order.
- Original mark list/certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate to prove date of birth.
- TC from the Institution last attended.
- Course & Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate from the Board/University last studied.
- Course Cancellation memo from the University last attended (if applicable) (See clause 6.8)
- Certificates from the village officer namely “The applicant belonging to Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) and Priority House Hold (PHH) category” or “The income or assets certificate for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) in General Category” for candidates under EWS category, etc.
Kerala University UG Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Fee structure for the candidates is as follows:
- The University Fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms for Matriculation and Recognition are to be collected from the candidates and submitted to the University along with the online transaction slip of University Fee.
- Candidates SHALL NOT remit the fee in any other form like Demand Draft, Cheque, etc.
- Those candidates who do not remit the fee on or before the date specified and in the specified method vide Clause 8.3 will lose their current allotment as well as the eligibility for further allotments.
- Failure to report for Admission: Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed date will lose their admission. They will not be considered for any further regular allotments under any stream.
- Candidates have the freedom to change their password; however, they should take note of the password and application number carefully for future login.
- Application of candidates who do not register their personal and academic data online and who do not give their options online within the time schedule will not be considered for allotment. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details after the last date of submission of application. Late or defective application will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Any kind of false information will lead to cancellation of admission.
- Any boards, where the grades are awarded instead of marks, the candidates should enter the corresponding marks, while entering the academic data.
- No rounding of marks / percentage to the nearest whole number will be permitted.
- The University will not entertain any request for change of the dates of Online Centralized Allotment.
- Any other item not specifically covered in this prospectus will be decided by the University and that decision shall be final.
- Preventive measure against ragging: If an applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later that he/she had indulged in ragging, admission shall be refused or he/she shall be expelled from the educational institution.
Official Website: admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.