Kerala University UG Allotment 2020 – Kerala University has released the allotment result for Kerala University UG Admission 2020. Candidates can check the allotment result online at the official website, keralauniversity.ac.in. Aspirants need to apply for Kerala University UG Admission 2020 as per the schedule. The University publishes 03 allotment results. The allotment of the candidates to the various Programmes and Colleges will be on the basis of marks obtained at the Plus Two/Higher Secondary level would be the basic criteria for admission to the First Degree Programme. Check more details on Kerala University UG Allotment 2020 from this page.
Kerala University UG Allotment 2020
The allotment of the candidates to the various Programmes and Colleges will be on the basis of merit strictly following the rules and regulations regarding the reservation. Check the complete schedule for Kerala University UG Online Allotment Process 2020 from the table below.
|Kerala University UG Allotment 2020||Dates|
|Release of Kerala University UG Admission 2020||2nd week of May 2020|
|Registration starts from||2nd week of May 2020|
|Trial Allotment Result releasing on||Last week of May 2020|
|Last date for registration||1st week of Jun 2020|
|First Allotment result can be checked on||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Second Allotment result is available on||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Third Allotment result is released on||2nd week of Jun 2020|
Allotment Result: Kerala University UG Allotment Result 2020 will be released as per the schedule at www.keralauniversity.ac.in
Kerala University UG Trial Allotment Result 2020
Kerala University conducts the trial allotment to give an idea about the chances of getting allotment to a Programme and college, based on the options registered and the rank of the candidate. Remember that e trial allotment does not guarantee the candidate, a seat in a College or a Programme.
How to Check UG Trial Allotment Result 2020?
Candidates can check their Kerala University UG Trial Allotment Result by simply following the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for checking the trial allotment result.
Step 2: Next, the candidates need to select the course from the drop-down menu and click on “Get Last Index Marks” button.
Step 3: On selecting thr course and submititng, thr last index score for Trial Allotment will be available as shown in the image below.
What After Kerala University UG Trial Allotment Result is Released?
First Allotment: After the trial allotment and the period earmarked for revising options, the first allotment list has been published on the website http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in on the scheduled date. The allotment list shows the personal details, the college, and the Programme to which the candidate is allotted to and the fee to be remitted. The candidate has to download the allotment memo which has to be produced before the Principal at the time of admission, from the website after entering details of the prescribed fee. The candidates who get allotment have to remit the University fee and ensure their seat, and those who fail to remit the fee in time will not be considered for further allotment. The candidates will have to follow the notification of the University with regard to the date of admission in the concerned college.
Fee Structure on Allotment
On securing allotment/admission, the undermentioned University fee has to be remitted by the candidates in online mode (e-payment) only in the ‘Allotment’ page of valid applicant’s homepage in the website (http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in). A printout of the original payment receipt should be taken and the same should be kept safely and to be submitted to the Principal at the time of admission. The candidate without the original payment receipt will not be allowed to join the college. The candidates should keep the payment receipt after verification in the college. It will be required for further allotments if any.
The candidates who get allotment have to remit the University fee as per the procedure mentioned in clause 8.3 and ensure their seat, and those who fail to remit the fee in time will not be considered for further allotment. The candidates will have to follow the notification of the University with regard to the date of admission in the college concerned.
Note: Candidates who passed the qualifying examination from Other Boards (Boards other than Kerala HSE, Kerala VHSE, AISSCE/CBSE, ISCE) are exempted to pay the fee for Eligibility. Such students should obtain Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala before registration and shall submit the same to the college if he/she gets admission.
For General Candidates
For SC / ST Candidates
Note: The University Fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Downloading Allotment Memo
Downloading Allotment memo After remitting University fee for the prescribed Programme, candidates can Login to their homepage using their application number and password for downloading the memo. Using the link ‘Allotment’ the applicant can view his/her allotment details. After furnishing the details of University fee for prescribed Programme, the student can download allotment memo which has to be produced before the Principal at the time of admission.
Cancellation/Activation of options after the first allotment
Candidates who remit the fee as per the first allotment within the prescribed time limit will have the facility to cancel/activate their higher options before the second allotment during a specified period which will be notified.
After the first allotment, the options below the „allotted one‟ of the candidate will automatically be removed from the option list of the candidate. For example, if a candidate had registered 20 options in all, and if he/she is allotted his/her 10th option, all options from 11 to 20 will be automatically removed from the option list. Options from 1 to 9 will remain valid and will be considered for future allotments. He/she may cancel/activate any options among the remaining options as per his/her desire. But the candidate will not be permitted to register any fresh options to the existing ones.
Existing options registered by the candidate, available in the Home Page, can be cancelled one by one by clicking the “ CANCEL ” button shown against each option or all higher options can be cancelled by clicking “ CANCEL ALL HIGHER OPTIONS ” button, if the candidate desires so. Option once cancelled can be activated again using “ ACTIVATE ” button, within a specified time period.
If a candidate is satisfied with an allotment and does not want to be considered again for further allotment(s), he/she must cancel all the remaining higher options. A candidate retaining all or any of his/her higher options after an allotment is bound to accept the new allotment, if any, failing which, he/she will lose the existing allotment as well as the new allotment; moreover he/she will not be considered for any further allotments.
The facility for cancellation/activation of options will be available during the notified period only.
Second/Further Allotment and Remittance of Fee
The second/further allotment list will be published on the date to be notified. A candidate who gets an allotment at any stage will have to remit the prescribed fee for the course allotted, through the method specified in Clause 8.3 The candidates need to remit the fee due to the University only once during this process of allotment which would confirm their seat in any of the colleges as per their preference and eligibility.
Note: The date of reporting to the college concerned for taking admission will be notified in due course.
Post Allotment Activities
Reporting at the College: Candidates who get allotment will have to report before the Principal/Head of the College/Institution concerned for admission on the dates notified, with the following documents:
- Print out of completed online application generated by the Candidate.
- Fee receipt (Original copy) towards Registration fee
- Allotment Memo (Latest)
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination
- Fee Receipt(Original Copy) towards special fee affiliation, matriculation, recognition, eligibility fee
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- TC from the Institution last attended
- Course & Conduct Certificate
- Original Community Certificate/BPL Certificate
- Income certificate in the case of SEBC/ OEC candidates.
- Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks if any.
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala in case of candidates who have passed qualifying examination other than HSE/ VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
- Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.
Fees other than the one already paid vide Clause 8.3, as applicable to the course /institution, will have to be remitted by the candidate at the time of taking admission in the college.
Verification of Documents: The Principal/Head of the Institution shall be personally responsible for verification and satisfaction of the correctness of the records produced by the candidate at the time of seeking admission in the College/Institution. The candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of online registration and all relevant documents shall be submitted at the respective colleges during the time of admission.
Cancellation of Higher Options after joining a college:
Candidates who join the college on the date specified can cancel their remaining options fully or partially or change the priority of their remaining options before the date specified as per the procedure specified in Clause 8.5. A candidate, not interested in any further allotments, must cancel all his/her higher options before the specified date, failing which, the options will remain live and will be considered for further allotments, if any.
- Failure to report for Admission: Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed date will lose their admission. They will not be considered for any further regular allotments under any stream.
- Candidates have the freedom to change their password, however, they should take note of the password and application number carefully for future login.
- Application of candidates who do not register their personal and academic data online and who do not give their options online within the time schedule will not be considered for allotment. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details after the last date of submission of application. Late or defective application will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Any kind of false information will lead to cancellation of admission.
- Any boards, where the grades are awarded instead of marks, the candidates should enter the corresponding marks, while entering the academic data.
- No rounding of marks / percentage to the nearest whole number will be permitted.
- The University will not entertain any request for change of the dates of Online Centralized Allotment.
- Any other item not specifically covered in this prospectus will be decided by the University and that decision shall be final.
- Preventive measure against ragging: If an applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later that he/she had indulged in ragging, admission shall be refused or he/she shall be expelled from the educational institution.
Kerala University UG Admission Cut Off 2016
Kerala University UG Admission Cut Off 2015
The last index marks listed below is purely based on the database used for UG admission 2015-16 upto the Third Allotment.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.