Kerala University UG Allotment 2021 – Kerala University has released the last index mark of spot allotment. To check the allotment, the candidates have to login at admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in by entering their application number and password. After the release of the seat allotment result, the shortlisted candidates have to pay the admission fee and confirm their allotment. Check more details on Kerala University UG Allotment 2021 from this page.
Latest – Kerala University has released the last index mark of spot allotment. Scroll down to check it.
Kerala University UG Allotment 2021
The allotment of the candidates to the various Programmes and Colleges will be on the basis of merit strictly following the rules and regulations regarding the reservation. Check the complete schedule for Kerala University UG Online Allotment Process 2021 from the table below.
|Trial Allotment||13 Aug 2021|
|Closure of Registration||17 Aug 2021|
|First Allotment Date||18 Aug 2021|
|Allotted candidates to remit|
University admission fee
|18 – 24 Aug 2021|
|Second Allotment||06 Sep 2021|
|Allotted candidates to remit University admission fee||07 to 13 Sept 2021|
|College Joining||07 to 13 Sept 2021|
|First supplementary allotment list||27 Sep 2021|
|Second supplementary allotment list||07 Oct 2021|
|UG Special Supplementary Allotment Schedule|
|Opening of registration||16 Oct 2021|
|Closure||23 Oct 2021|
|1st special supplementary allotment||25 Oct 2021|
|College Joining||26 – 28 Oct 2021|
|2nd special supplementary allotment||30 Oct 2021|
|College joining||01 – 03 Nov 2021|
– Click here to check the Kerala University Sport Allotment 2021.
– Click here to check the Kerala University Second Special Supplementary Allotment
– Click here to check the Kerala University First Special Supplementary Allotment
– Click Here to check Kerala University 3rd UG Seat Allotment 2021.
– Click here to check the last index mark of Trial UG Seat Allotment 2021.
Kerala University UG Admission 2021 Second Supplementary Allotment
Kerala University has released the second supplementary allotment list and last index mark of the second allotment list on October 07, 2021. here one can see the second supplementary allotment list and last index mark which is provided below –
- Click here to download the Second Supplementary Allotment List
- Click here to download the Last Index Mark Of Second Supplementary Allotment
Kerala University UG Admission 2021 First Supplementary Allotment
Kerala University UG Admission 2021 First Supplementary Allotment published. Kerala University has also published last index mark of First Supplementary Allotment.
Click here to check Last Index Mark of FIRST SUPPLEMENTARY ALLOTMENT
Kerala University UG Admission 2021 Instructions
Click here to download the instructions.
How to Check Kerala University UG 2nd Allotment Result 2021?
Kerala University has published the 2nd allotment for the vacant Seats after Completion of 1st Allotment. Candidates can check the list from official website kerlauniversity.ac.in.
How to Check UG 2nd Allotment Result 2021?
Candidates can check their Kerala University UG 2nd Allotment Result by simply following the instructions as given below:
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link of the 2nd allotment given above on this page.
Step 2: Now, the homepage of UG admissions will open.
Step 3: Here, in the login window, enter the application number and password as received after the completion of Kerala UG Registration 2021.
Step 4: Then, the candidate’s dashboard will open. Here, enter click on the ‘allotment’ button.
Step 5: The status of 2nd allotment will appear on the screen.
Kerala University UG Allotment 2021
Trial Allotment: A trial allotment will be published before the closure of registration in the profile of the candidate, to give an idea about the chances of getting admission to a Programme at a particular college, based on the options registered by the candidate. The trial allotment does not guarantee admission to the candidate.
First Allotment: After the trial allotment and the period earmarked for revising options, the first allotment list is published on the website http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in on the scheduled date. The allotment list shows the personal details, the college, and the Programme to which the candidate is allotted to and the fee to be remitted. The candidate has to download the allotment memo which has to be produced before the Principal at the time of admission, from the website after entering details of the prescribed fee. The candidates who get allotment have to remit the University fee and ensure their seat, and those who fail to remit the fee in time will not be considered for further allotment. The candidates will have to follow the notification of the University with regard to the date of admission in the concerned college.
Second Allotment: The candidates are allotted the remaining seats in the second allotment round. The candidate has to download the allotment memo which has to be produced before the Principal at the time of admission, from the website after entering details of the prescribed fee. This must be done within the deadline. After the second allotment, if required third allotment will be done.
Fee Structure on Allotment
On securing allotment/admission, the undermentioned University fee has to be remitted by the candidates in online mode (e-payment) only in the ‘Allotment’ page of valid applicant’s homepage in the website (http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in). A printout of the original payment receipt should be taken and the same should be kept safely and to be submitted to the Principal at the time of admission. The candidate without the original payment receipt will not be allowed to join the college. The candidates should keep the payment receipt after verification in the college. It will be required for further allotments if any.
The candidates who get allotment have to remit the University fee as per the procedure mentioned in clause 8.3 and ensure their seat, and those who fail to remit the fee in time will not be considered for further allotment. The candidates will have to follow the notification of the University with regard to the date of admission in the college concerned.
Note: Candidates who passed the qualifying examination from Other Boards (Boards other than Kerala HSE, Kerala VHSE, AISSCE/CBSE, ISCE) are exempted to pay the fee for Eligibility. Such students should obtain Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala before registration and shall submit the same to the college if he/she gets admission.
Note: The University Fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Downloading Allotment Memo
Downloading Allotment memo After remitting University fee for the prescribed Programme, candidates can Login to their homepage using their application number and password for downloading the memo. Using the link ‘Allotment’ the applicant can view his/her allotment details. After furnishing the details of University fee for prescribed Programme, the student can download allotment memo which has to be produced before the Principal at the time of admission.
Cancellation/Activation of options after the first allotment
Candidates who remit the fee as per the first allotment within the prescribed time limit will have the facility to cancel/activate their higher options before the second allotment during a specified period which will be notified.
After the first allotment, the options below the „allotted one‟ of the candidate will automatically be removed from the option list of the candidate. For example, if a candidate had registered 20 options in all, and if he/she is allotted his/her 10th option, all options from 11 to 20 will be automatically removed from the option list. Options from 1 to 9 will remain valid and will be considered for future allotments. He/she may cancel/activate any options among the remaining options as per his/her desire. But the candidate will not be permitted to register any fresh options to the existing ones.
Existing options registered by the candidate, available in the Home Page, can be cancelled one by one by clicking the “ CANCEL ” button shown against each option or all higher options can be cancelled by clicking “ CANCEL ALL HIGHER OPTIONS ” button, if the candidate desires so. Option once cancelled can be activated again using “ ACTIVATE ” button, within a specified time period.
If a candidate is satisfied with an allotment and does not want to be considered again for further allotment(s), he/she must cancel all the remaining higher options. A candidate retaining all or any of his/her higher options after an allotment is bound to accept the new allotment, if any, failing which, he/she will lose the existing allotment as well as the new allotment; moreover he/she will not be considered for any further allotments.
The facility for cancellation/activation of options will be available during the notified period only.
Second/Further Allotment and Remittance of Fee
The second/further allotment list will be published on the date to be notified. A candidate who gets an allotment at any stage will have to remit the prescribed fee for the course allotted, through the method specified in Clause 8.3 The candidates need to remit the fee due to the University only once during this process of allotment which would confirm their seat in any of the colleges as per their preference and eligibility.
Note: The date of reporting to the college concerned for taking admission will be notified in due course.
Post Allotment Activities
Reporting at the College: Candidates who get allotment will have to report before the Principal/Head of the College/Institution concerned for admission on the dates notified, with the following documents:
- Print out of completed online application generated by the Candidate.
- Fee receipt (Original copy) towards Registration fee
- Allotment Memo (Latest)
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination
- Fee Receipt(Original Copy) towards special fee affiliation, matriculation, recognition, eligibility fee
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- TC from the Institution last attended
- Course & Conduct Certificate
- Original Community Certificate/BPL Certificate
- Income certificate in the case of SEBC/ OEC candidates.
- Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks if any.
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala in case of candidates who have passed qualifying examination other than HSE/ VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
- Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.
Fees other than the one already paid vide Clause 8.3, as applicable to the course /institution, will have to be remitted by the candidate at the time of taking admission in the college.
Verification of Documents: The Principal/Head of the Institution shall be personally responsible for verification and satisfaction of the correctness of the records produced by the candidate at the time of seeking admission in the College/Institution. The candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of online registration and all relevant documents shall be submitted at the respective colleges during the time of admission.
Cancellation of Higher Options after joining a college:
Candidates who join the college on the date specified can cancel their remaining options fully or partially or change the priority of their remaining options before the date specified as per the procedure specified in Clause 8.5. A candidate, not interested in any further allotments, must cancel all his/her higher options before the specified date, failing which, the options will remain live and will be considered for further allotments, if any.
- Failure to report for Admission: Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed date will lose their admission. They will not be considered for any further regular allotments under any stream.
- Candidates have the freedom to change their password, however, they should take note of the password and application number carefully for future login.
- Application of candidates who do not register their personal and academic data online and who do not give their options online within the time schedule will not be considered for allotment. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details after the last date of submission of application. Late or defective application will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Any kind of false information will lead to cancellation of admission.
- Any boards, where the grades are awarded instead of marks, the candidates should enter the corresponding marks, while entering the academic data.
- No rounding of marks / percentage to the nearest whole number will be permitted.
- The University will not entertain any request for change of the dates of Online Centralized Allotment.
- Any other item not specifically covered in this prospectus will be decided by the University and that decision shall be final.
- Preventive measure against ragging: If an applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later that he/she had indulged in ragging, admission shall be refused or he/she shall be expelled from the educational institution.
For More Details of Kerala University UG Admission 2021 – Download 2021 Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.