Kerala University UG Admission 2018 Online Allotment Process is given below. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully. The allotment of the candidates to the various Programmes and Colleges will be on the basis of merit strictly following the rules and regulations regarding reservation. The marks at the Plus Two/Higher Secondary level would be the basic criteria for admission to the First Degree Programme.
Kerala University UG Online Allotment Process 2018
Trial Allotment: A trial allotment is conducted to give an idea about the chances of getting an allotment to a Programme and college, based on the options registered and the rank of the candidate. The trial allotment does not guarantee the candidate, a seat in a College or a Programme. Please go through the important dates regarding allotment for Kerala University 2018 Admission which is given below:
|First Allotment||12 Jun 2018|
|Second Allotment||19 Jun 2018|
|Third Allotment||25 Jun 2018|
|Fourth Allotment (First supplementary allotment)||05 Jul 2018|
- Click Here to check Kerala University UG First Allotment 2018.
- Click Here to check Last Index Mark for First Allotment:
- Click Here to check first allotment press release.
- Instructions – English | Malayalam.
First Allotment: After the trial allotment and the period earmarked for revising options, the first allotment list has been published on the website http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in on the scheduled date. The allotment list shows the personal details, the college and the Programme to which the candidate is allotted to and the fee to be remitted. The candidate has to download the allotment memo which has to be produced before the Principal at the time of admission, from the website after entering details of the prescribed fee. The candidates who get allotment have to remit the University fee and ensure their seat, and those who fail to remit the fee in time will not be considered for further allotment. The candidates will have to follow the notification of the University with regard to the date of admission in the concerned college.
Remitting of fee
The fee due to the University for the Programme will have to be remitted either online (e-payment) or offline payment in any branch of State Bank of India using the special Chalan of Kerala University available in the ‘Allotment’ page of valid applicant’s homepage in the website admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. In the case of offline payment, the original pay-in-slip from the bank should be produced in the college at the time of admission. The candidate without the original pay-in-slip will not be allowed to join the college. The candidates should keep the original pay-in-slip after verification in the college. It will be required for further allotment if any.
Note: The University fee once remitted will not be refunded.
For General candidates
For SC /ST candidates
Note: Medical Inspection fee of Rs.10/- and Women’s Study Unit Fee of Rs 15/- are to be collected by the College, a one-time payment, in addition to the amount remitted to the KUF for utilization at the College level.
SC/ST candidates shall claim the refund of fees from the SC/ST Development Department. Colleges are requested to collect fees due to them directly from the candidates.
Downloading Allotment Memo
Downloading Allotment memo After remitting University fee for the prescribed Programme, candidates can Login to their homepage using their application number and password for downloading the memo. Using the link ‘Allotment’ the applicant can view his/her allotment details. After furnishing the details of University fee for prescribed Programme, the student can download allotment memo which has to be produced before the Principal at the time of admission.
Cancellation/Activation of options after the first allotment
Candidates who remit the fee as per the first allotment within the prescribed time limit will have the facility to cancel/activate their higher options before the second allotment during a specified period which will be notified.
After the first allotment, the options below the „allotted one‟ of the candidate will automatically be removed from the option list of the candidate. For example, if a candidate had registered 20 options in all, and if he/she is allotted his/her 10th option, all options from 11 to 20 will be automatically removed from the option list. Options from 1 to 9 will remain valid and will be considered for future allotments. He/she may cancel/activate any options among the remaining options as per his/her desire. But the candidate will not be permitted to register any fresh options to the existing ones.
Existing options registered by the candidate, available in the Home Page, can be cancelled one by one by clicking the “ CANCEL ” button shown against each option or all higher options can be cancelled by clicking “ CANCEL ALL HIGHER OPTIONS ” button, if the candidate desires so. Option once cancelled can be activated again using “ ACTIVATE ” button, within a specified time period.
If a candidate is satisfied with an allotment and does not want to be considered again for further allotment(s), he/she must cancel all the remaining higher options. A candidate retaining all or any of his/her higher options after an allotment is bound to accept the new allotment, if any, failing which, he/she will lose the existing allotment as well as the new allotment; moreover he/she will not be considered for any further allotments.
The facility for cancellation/activation of options will be available during the notified period only.
Second/Further Allotment and Remittance of Fee
The second/further allotment list will be published on the date to be notified. A candidate who gets an allotment at any stage will have to remit the prescribed fee for the course allotted, through the method specified in Clause 8.2.1 The candidates need to remit the fee due to the University only once during this process of allotment which would confirm their seat in any of the colleges as per their preference and eligibility.
Note: The date of reporting to the college concerned for taking admission will be notified in due course.
Post Allotment Activities
Reporting at the College: Candidates who get allotment will have to report before the Principal/Head of the College/Institution concerned for admission on the dates notified, with the following documents:
- Print out of completed online application generated by the Candidate.
- Fee receipt (Original copy) towards Registration fee
- Allotment Memo (Latest)
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination
- Fee Receipt(Original Copy) towards special fee affiliation, matriculation, recognition, eligibility fee
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- TC from the Institution last attended
- Course & Conduct Certificate
- Original Community Certificate/BPL Certificate
- Income certificate in the case of SEBC/ OEC candidates.
- Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks if any.
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala in case of candidates who have passed qualifying examination other than HSE/ VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
- Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.
Verification of Documents: The Principal/Head of the Institution shall be personally responsible for verification and satisfaction of the correctness of the records produced by the candidate at the time of seeking admission in the College/Institution. The candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of online registration and all relevant documents shall be submitted at the respective colleges during the time of admission.
All candidates securing admission to the FDP should compulsorily remit the university fees (General-1525/-, SC/ST-840/-) in any branch of SBI by downloading the admission fee challan. Special Instructions
- Failure to report for Admission: Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed date will lose their admission. They will not be considered for any further regular allotments under any stream.
- Candidates have the freedom to change their password, however, they should take note of the password and application number carefully for future login.
- Application of candidates who do not register their personal and academic data online and who do not give their options online within the time schedule will not be considered for allotment. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details after the last date of submission of application. Late or defective application will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Any kind of false information will lead to cancellation of admission.
- Any boards, where the grades are awarded instead of marks, the candidates should enter the corresponding marks, while entering the academic data.
- No rounding of marks / percentage to the nearest whole number will be permitted.
- The University will not entertain any request for change of the dates of Online Centralized Allotment.
- Any other item not specifically covered in this prospectus will be decided by the University and that decision shall be final.
- Preventive measure against ragging: If an applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later that he/she had indulged in ragging, admission shall be refused or he/she shall be expelled from the educational institution.
Kerala University UG Admission Cut Off 2016
Kerala University UG Admission Cut Off 2015
The last index marks listed below is purely based on the database used for UG admission 2015-16 upto the Third Allotment.