NATA 2020 Result – Council of Architecture (COA), New Delhi, has released the result for NATA 2020 test 2 on September 18, 2020. The result is provided in the form of a scorecard on the official website i.e nata.in. Candidates need to login with their email id and password to check the same. Qualified students in National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2020 are given admission into the First year of 5 years B.Arch. Degree Course in any institute/college in India. Scroll below to check out the important dates, steps to check result, qualifying marks, and much more about NATA 2020 result.
Latest: NATA 2020 test 2 result is now available. Check using the direct link below.
NATA 2020 Result
Candidates must note that there is no provision of rechecking / revaluation, once, the NATA result is out. They can however challenge the NATA 2020 provisional answer key before the declaration of the same. Each institution conducts respective counselling session for admission. Shown below are the important dates for the NATA 2020.
|NATA 2020 Result||Session 1||Session 2|
|Exam Date||29 Aug 2020||12 Sep 2020|
Check Result: Click here to check NATA 2020 2nd test Scorecard.
Official Website: nata.in.
How to check NATA 2020 Result?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before downloading the result for NATA 2020. Shown below are the important dates.
STEP 1: First of all, click on the above mentioned link.
STEP 2: Next, the candidate login opens and enter the following details.
- email id
STEP 3: Thereafter, the result for NATA 2020 is displayed on the screen in pdf format.
Know the difference between NATA 2020 Test 1 and Test 2?
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2020 is conducted in 2 sessions in one year. The commencement of the Test 2 depends on the number of candidates appearing for NATA. Check out the reasons as to why Test 2 is held:
- Candidate can appear for Test 2, if could not in appear in Test 1 due to some reason.
- They can re-appear for the improvement of marks.
- It is held to accommodate all those appearing from home / test centres etc.
Details in NATA 2020 Scorecard
Candidates can check out the details in the NATA 2020 scorecard. They are as follows.
- Name of Father
- Name of Candidate
- Name of Mother
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Total Marks
- Obtained Marks
How is NATA 2020 Result Prepared?
The official authority prepares the NATA 2020 result with the help of the following scheme of marking.
The Part A comprises of 2 type of questions like Preferential Type Questions and MCQ type.
- 1 question of PTQ – 17 marks
- Ques 2,3,4 – 48 marks ( 16 marks each)
- Ques 5 to 10 – 60 marks (10 marks each)
The Part B comprises of Multiple Choice Questions only.
- 15 Ques from PCM – 1.5 marks each
- 35 Ques from General Aptitude and Logical Reasoning – 1.5 marks each
The total marks for NATA 2020 is 200. There is no negative marking in the exam.
NATA 2020 Qualification Marks
COA, New Delhi has prescribed the following cut off / qualifying marks for NATA 2020 examination. The overall marks is however based on the discretion of council and post-exam statistics.
|Particulars||Marks out of 200||Percentage|
|Section A||32 out of 125||25%|
|Section B||18 out of 75||25%|
NATA 2020 Participating Institutions
The following institutions accept NATA 2020 score for admission into B.arch course. The counselling process is held respectively.
- Faculty of Architecture, College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh
- Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture, Hyderabad
- Dignity College of Architecture, Chhattisgarh
- Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture
- Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT)
- Department of Architecture, BIT, Mersa
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
- School of Planning and Architecture
- Sinhgad College of Architecture
- Sir J J College of Architecture, Mumbai
- Sushant School of Art and Architecture
- Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon
- Tamilnadu School of Architecture
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering (TCE)
About NATA 2020
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2020 held by Council of Architecture for admissions into B.arch courses. The exam is held in computer based mode and the question paper is divided into two parts i.e Part A and Part B. Candidates are given 3 minute break in between the two sections. They can however not go and back forth to review their answers. NATA 2020 result is released in the scorecard form.
Ques 1. Is NATA 2020 result is declared offline?
Ans 1. NATA 2020 result is declared in online form only.
Ques 2. For how much time is my NATA 2020 result score valid?
Ans 2. NATA 2020 result is score for one valid only.
Ques 3. Can I request for rechecking NATA 2020 result?
Ans 3. No, candidates cannot request for rechecking of NATA result.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.