NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2017 – Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada has released notification from the eligible candidates for admission into the various courses like Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc (MLT)) and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 Years Degree course for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates can check the complete information of NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in above mention courses have to fill the Online Application as per schedule. Selections will be made by the selection committee appointed by Vice Chancellor, based on the master merit list and preference given by the candidates at the time of selections/counselling.
|Application form available from||24 Sep 2017|
|Last date for filling the online application||17 Oct 2017 (5:00 PM)|
Phase 2 Counselling
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh is conducting the 2nd and final phase of web-based counselling for Admission into B.Sc. (Nursing)4YDC/P.B. B.Sc. (Nursing) 2YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc. (MLT) Courses in Colleges affiliated to the University. Candidates can exercise web options as per schedule given below.
|Dates for exercising web options (Phase 2)||09 to 11 Dec 2017|
- Click Here to check College wise list after 2nd Phase of Web Options.
- Click Here to check 1st Web Counselling Allotment.
The candidates whose names are present in the Final Merit List displayed after verification of Original Certificates are only eligible to exercise web options from Home or any Net center.
The candidates, who secured admission in 1st counselling and wish to change their college according to their merit, can exercise their web options. The candidates who are not joined in the colleges allotted in 1st counselling can also exercise web options in the 2nd counselling.
- For B.Sc. (Nursing) 4YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc. (MLT)Courses Rs. 5000/ (Rupees Five thousand only).
- For Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) 2YD Course Rs. 5500/-
Selected Candidates have to pay University fee through payment gateway using online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking).
Tuition Fee: As per existing Government guidelines for Government & Private colleges Rs.17,600/- p.a. in respect of Private un-aided Non-Minority Colleges.
Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in first counseling and slided to other college will be added & allotted simultaneously during this counseling. The allotted seat in first counseling will be cancelled automatically on sliding to other college as per their option.
Important Instructions to Candidates
- The candidates can exercise web options through http://paramed.apntruhs.in using Internet explorer 11 version
- The candidates who have not exercised web options in 1st Phase are also eligible to exercise web options.
- Candidate can exercise options BSc.(Nursing) 4YDC/P.B.B.Sc.(Nursing) 2YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc. (MLT) in all the colleges in which they are interested to join as per the priority irrespective of Vacancies displayed. There is no limit to the number of options.
- One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving Web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
- Candidates are instructed to take a printout of saved options.
- Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted.
- Candidates have to download the allotment letter by paying the University fee by gateway method.
- Candidates have to take printout of allotment order, check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
- The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
To Check Seats available in 2nd Phase of Web Options – Click Here
To Check Detailed Notification – Click Here
Final Merit List
Merit List of NTRUHS 2017 for Para Medical Courses has been announced. Merit List for all the above courses has been displayed on the website of the University after verification of the original certificates.
- To Check Final Merit List – Click Here
All the candidates selected should undergo Medical Examination as directed by the Head of the institution concerned. The admission of the candidates shall be subject to their fitness in the Medical Examination.
Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of original certificates for Web Based Counseling has been conducted for Admissions from 24 Oct 2017. All qualified and eligible candidates had attended Web Counseling i.e verification of original certificates for admission into B.Sc, (Nursing) 4 YDC, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc., (Medical Lab Technology) courses for the academic year 2017-18 as per the schedule given below.
To Check Detailed Notification – Click Here
Application Form 2017
The online application form for NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2017 is over now. Candidates can fill their application from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application.
The candidate has to apply separate application form for each course
- The application process is over now!!
List of Provisional Applied Candidates
List of Provisional Applied Candidates has been uploaded on the official website, Which can also be checked here.
- BSc Nursing Provisional Applied Candidates List
- BSc MLT Provisional Applied Candidates List
- BPT Provisional Applied Candidates List
Application Fee : Rs.2,000/- for OC/BC and Rs.1,600/- for SC/ST Candidates for each course separately
The candidates are informed to take the print-out of application and submit along with all original certificates and 3 sets of Xerox copies at the verification centre notified by the University.
Note : Candidates Need not to Send the Print-Out Of Application to the University
Steps for Filling the Application Form
Step 1 – Fill details in Registration Form
Step 2 – Upload Photograph Signature & Documents
Step 3 – Pay the Application fee which is prescribed above.
Step 4 – Print the Application Form
Step 5 – Send Printed Application form to Dr NTRUHS with required documents on or before the last date mention above.
For BPT Course
- Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy) or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2017
For B.SC (MLT) Course
- Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Medical Lab Technology) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2017
For B.Sc. (Nursing) 4 year Course
The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- 10+2 Passed @45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is compulsory subject.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Those who belongs to SC, ST and BC are eligible with 40% in the Science Group subjects and English is compulsory subject as per orders of the Secretary Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi vide letter No.F.No.1-2/2014-INC and vide the circular No.F.NO.1-6/2016-INC, Dated.21-09-2016.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year
Age Limit : Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on the 31st December 2017.
- Selections will be made by the selection committee appointed by ViceChancellor, based on the master merit list and preference given by the candidates at the time of selections / counselling as per the Procedure prescribed.
- Candidates attending for verification will have to appear for the counseling accompanied with the parent / guardian at their own expenses.
- The selection will be made only from among the candidates in the merit list and given web options
- The selected candidates shall submit all the original certificates at the allot colleges.
For more details regarding NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2017 check information brochure