NTRUHS Para Medical 2020-21 Admission – The NTR University of Health Science (NTRUHS) has released Notification for inviting common application form and Uploading of documents for Verification for admission into B.Sc., (Nursing) 4YDC, BPT, B.Sc., Paramedical Technology Courses and Post Basic BSc., (Nursing) 2YD Courses Under Competent Authority Quota for the academic year 2020-21 in the State of A.P. Candidates can check the complete information of the NTRUHS Para Medical 2020-21 Admissions through this page below.
Latest: Common Application Form and Uploading of documents have been started for admission in various para-medical courses. Scroll down to apply.
NTRUHS Para Medical 2020-21 Admission
Selections will be made by the selection committee appointed by Vice-Chancellor, based on the master merit list and preference given by the candidates at the time of selections/counseling. The important schedule for the NTRUHS Para Medical 2020-21 Admission is given below table.
|Start date of Application Form and uploading of scanned certificate||21 Jan 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form and uploading of scanned certificate||05 Feb 2021|
|Display of merit list||to be announced|
|Dates of exercising web options||to be announced|
|College wise allotment list releases on||to be announced|
Application Form for Para Medical 2020 – 2021
The online application form for NTRUHS B.Sc Para Medical 2020-21 Admission has been released at the offical website. Candidates can fill their application form from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application. The candidate has to apply a separate application form for each course.
Apply online: Click here to apply for a common application form and upload certificate.
Steps for Filling the Application Form
Step 1 – Fill details in Registration Form
Step 2 – Upload Photograph Signature & Documents
Step 3 – Pay the Application fee which is prescribed above.
Step 4 – Print the Application Form
Application Fee: Rs.2360/- for OC and Rs.1888/- for SC/ST/BC Candidates for Para Medical.
Procedure of filling online application form and for payment of fee through online for Application and Processing Fee
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully regarding eligibility under local and non-local.
- Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- The Registration number which will be sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details, should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidential and should not disclosed to others.
- The following Certificates are required to complete the online application process. The certificates are to be scanned and kept ready to upload. Application fee has to be paid through online.
List of Documents
Bachelor of Science in Nursing i.e., B.Sc., (Nursing) 4Years Degree Course
Bachelor of Physiotherapy i.e., BPT
Bachelor of Science in Paramedical Technology Courses (B.Sc. Paramedical)
- B.Sc., Medical Lab Technology
- B.Sc., Neuro Physiology Technology
- B.Sc., Optometric Technology (Optometry)
- B.Sc., Renal Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc., Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc., Cardiac Care Technology & Cardio Vascular Technology
- B.Sc., Anesthesiology Technology & Operation Technology
- B.Sc., Imaging Technology
- B.Sc., Emergency Medical Technology
- B.Sc., Respiratory Therapy Technology
Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing i.e., Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) 2Years Degree Course.
Eligibility Criteria For NTRUHS Para Medical
B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 YD Course
Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on the 31st December 2020.
- 10+2 Passed with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is compulsory subject.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
Eligibility for BPT Course: Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years as on 31.12.2020.
Eligibility for B.Sc., (Paramedical Technology) Course: Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences (or) APOSS with Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years as on 31.12.2020.
Eligibility for Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) 2YD Course: The candidates should be of Indian Nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (P.I.O)/Overseas citizen of India
(OCI) card holders or Foreign Nationals. The P.I.Os, OCI Card holders and Foreign Nationals shall submit No Objection certificates from Nursing Council of India/ AIU, New Delhi for admission into Post Basic BSc(N) 2YD Course.
Male and female candidates are eligible for admission into Post Basic BSc. (Nursing 2Years courses as per 228th EC resolution dated 05-05-2018.
- Should have passed Intermediate Examination OR
- Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University in A.P. or Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh or NIOS or APOSS
- Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council.
NTRUHS Counselling 2020 – 2021
Subsequent notifications with regard to web counseling will be notified on the University website only. Please visit the university website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in regularly for subsequent notifications/instructions till the completion of the admission process. The counseling for admission in to above courses will be made to the colleges affiliated for the year 2020-21 and fee fixed by Govt. of AP
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in
For more details regarding NTRUHS Para Medical 2021 Admission – Download Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.