NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2018 – Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada has released notification for the eligible candidates for admission into the various courses like Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc (MLT)) and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 Years Degree course for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates can check the complete information of NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in above mention courses have to fill the Online Application as per schedule. Selections will be made by the selection committee appointed by Vice Chancellor, based on the master merit list and preference given by the candidates at the time of selections/counselling.
|Application form availability for B.Sc., (MLT)||13 Jul 2018 to 06 Aug 2018|
|Application form availability for B.Sc., (Nursing)||17 Jul 2018 to 06 Aug 2018|
|Application form availability for BPT||13 Jul 2018 to 06 Aug 2018|
|Web options||30 Sep 2018 to 03 Oct 2018|
Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the verification of original certificates for Web-Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 YDC Course, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc., (Medical Lab Technology) in the Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. After the announcement of results/rank cards, counselling dates would be released. So, candidates should bring original certificates for admission into B.Sc, (Nursing) 4 YDC, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc., (Medical Lab Technology) courses for the academic year 2018-19. The exact details will only be announced at the time of counselling.
- Click here to check college wise list for First Phase of counselling for B.Sc.MLT
- Click here to check college wise list for First Phase of counselling for BPT
- Click here to check college wise list for First Phase of counselling for B.Sc.Nursing
- Check here the seat available for 1st Phase Web Options.
- Check here the notification for 1st Phase Web Options for Para Medical.
- Check here the notice for verification of original certificates for Web-based counseling.
Merit List of NTRUHS 2018 for Para Medical Courses will be announced. Merit List for all the above courses will be displayed on the website of the University after verification of the original certificates. All the candidates who will be selected should undergo Medical Examination as directed by the Head of the institution concerned. The admission of the candidates shall be subject to their fitness in the Medical Examination.
Final Merit List:
- Check here List for PH quota eligible and not eligible candidates.
- Check here the BSc MLT Final Merit List 2018.
- Check here the BSc Nursing Final Merit List 2018.
- Check here the BPT Final Merit List 2018.
- Click here to check the BSc MLT Provisional List 2018.
- Click here to check the BSc Nursing Provisional List 2018.
- Click here to check the BPT Provisional List 2018.
Application Form 2018
The online application form for NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2018 has been released on July 13, 2018. Candidates can fill their application form from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application. The candidate has to apply a separate application form for each course. The exact details will only be announced at the time of application process.
Application Fee : Rs.2,000/- for OC/BC and Rs.1,600/- for SC/ST Candidates for each course separately
The candidates are informed to take the print-out of application and submit along with all original certificates and 3 sets of Xerox copies at the verification centre notified by the University.
Note: Candidates don’t need to Send the Print-Out Of Application to the University
Steps for Filling the Application Form
Step 1 – Fill details in Registration Form
Step 2 – Upload Photograph Signature & Documents
Step 3 – Pay the Application fee which is prescribed above.
Step 4 – Print the Application Form
Step 5 – Send Printed Application form to Dr NTRUHS with required documents on or before the last date mention above.
For BPT Course
Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy) or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2018
For B.SC (MLT) Course
Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Medical Lab Technology) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2018
For B.Sc. (Nursing) 4 year Course
The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on December 31, 2018, in which admission is sought.
- 10+2 Passed @45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is the compulsory subject.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Those who belong to SC, ST and BC are eligible with 40% in the Science Group subjects and English is compulsory subject as per orders of the Secretary Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi vide letter No.F.No.1-2/2014-INC and vide the circular No.F.NO.1-6/2016-INC, Dated.21-09-2016.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on December 31, 2018.
- For B.Sc. (Nursing) 4YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc. (MLT)Courses Rs. 5000/ (Rupees Five thousand only).
- For Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) 2YD Course Rs. 5500/-
Selected Candidates have to pay University fee through payment gateway using an online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking).
Tuition Fee: As per existing Government guidelines for Government & Private colleges Rs.17,600/- p.a. in respect of Private un-aided Non-Minority Colleges.
Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in first counseling and slides to other colleges will be added & allotted simultaneously during this counseling. The allotted seat in first counseling will be cancelled automatically on sliding to other colleges as per their option.
Important Instructions to Candidates
- The candidates can exercise web options through http://paramed.apntruhs.in using Internet Explorer 11 version
- The candidates who have not exercised web options in 1st Phase are also eligible to exercise web options.
- Candidate can exercise options BSc.(Nursing) 4YDC/P.B.B.Sc.(Nursing) 2YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc. (MLT) in all the colleges in which they are interested to join as per the priority irrespective of Vacancies displayed. There is no limit to the number of options.
- One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving Web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
- Candidates are instructed to take a printout of saved options.
- Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of the seat.
- Candidates have to download the allotment letter by paying the University fee by gateway method.
- Candidates have to take the printout of allotment order, check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
- The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Selections will be made by the selection committee appointed by Vice-Chancellor, based on the master merit list and preference given by the candidates at the time of selections/counselling as per the Procedure prescribed.
- Candidates attending for verification will have to appear for the counseling accompanied by the parent/guardian at their own expenses.
- The selection will be made only from among the candidates in the merit list and given web options
- The selected candidates shall submit all the original certificates at the allotted colleges.
For more details regarding NTRUHS Para Medical Admission check 2018 information brochure for reference: