NTRUHS Para Medical 2019 Admission – The NTR University of Health Science (NTRUHS) has released the college wise list for Paramedical admission online at ntruhs.ap.nic.in. The University also released a revised merit list for the eligible candidates who can participate in NTRUHS paramedical counselling 2019. NTRUHS shortlist the candidates for admission in the paramedical courses on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Candidates can check the complete information of the NTRUHS Para Medical 2019 Admissions through this page below.
Latest: College-wise list for NTRUHS Paramedical counselling 2019 released. Check it from the direct link below.
NTRUHS Para Medical 2019 Admission
Selections will be made by the selection committee appointed by Vice Chancellor, based on the master merit list and preference given by the candidates at the time of selections/counseling. Important schedule for the NTRUHS Para Medical 2019 Admission is given below table.
|Start date of Application Form||19 Sep 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||03 Oct 2019|
|Dates of verification of original certificates||11 to 19 Oct 2019|
|Display of merit list||04 Nov 2019|
|Dates of exercising web options||09-12 Nov 2019 (till 01:00 PM)|
|College wise allotment list releases on||13 Nov 2019|
NTRUHS Counselling 2019
Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the verification of original certificates for Web-Based Counseling has been conducted for Admissions into B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 YDC Course, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc., (Medical Lab Technology) in the Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. After the announcement of results/rank cards, counselling dates were released as per schedule at the Univeristy site. Allotted list of candidates after the final Phase counselling released respectively.
Seat Allotment: Click here to check the college wise allotment for Paramedical courses
Notice for NTRUHS Paramedical Round 1 Counselling 2019 Web Option
NTRUHS Counselling 2019
Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the verification of original certificates for Web-Based Counseling is conducted for Admissions into B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 YDC Course, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc., (Medical Lab Technology) in the Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. After the announcement of results/rank cards, counselling dates were released as per schedule at the University site. Allotted list of candidates after the final Phase counselling is released respectively.
- Web Option – It is over now!
NTRUHS Paramedical 2019 Merit List
Merit List of NTRUHS 2019 for Para Medical Courses is available as per schedule at the official website of University. Merit List for Para Medical course is displayed on the website of the University after verification of the original certificates. All the candidates who are selected should undergo Medical Examination as directed by the Head of the institution concerned. The admission of the candidates shall be subject to their fitness in the Medical Examination.
- Revised Merit List – Click here to check the revised merit list for NTRUHS Paramedical admission 2019.
Verification of original certificates for Web based Counseling
NTR UHS hereby notify the schedule for first and final verification of original certificates for Web Based Counseling for Admission into Para Medical Courses in the academic year of 2019-20.
Click here to check the complete information for verification of the original certificates.
Help Line Centers For Verification Of Original Certificates
The applied candidates are advised to attend for verification of Original Certificates at any one of the below Helpline centers of their choice.
|Vijayawada||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences,Vijayawada|
|Tirupati||Old MBA BUILDING, Sri Venkateswara University,|
|Kurnool||SGPR Government Polytechnic College, Kurnool|
|Visakhapatnam||Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University|
Original Certificates for verification
Candidates are directed to attend with the original certificates as mentioned below along with three sets of Xerox copies. There are no proxies will be allowed.
- Print out of online Application duly signed by the candidate.
- 2 S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- 3 a. Intermediate or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry Botany and Zoology with marks of the qualifying examination. B. Bridge course certificate
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate. A candidate who has not studied in the any school, a residency certificate for that period only shall be submitted.
- Aadhaar Card
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO /Tahsildar
- Latest Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued through E-Seva or Mee Seva
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or White Ration Car of family
- Service certificate, if any.
- Declaration Order, Service Certificate, etc. in case of Government ServiceCandidates.
- 12 Latest PH Certificate issued by Competent Authority
Application Form for Para Medical 2019
The online application form for NTRUHS B.Sc Para Medical 2019 Admission has been released at the offical website. Candidates can fill their application form from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application. The candidate has to apply a separate application form for each course. The exact details will only be announced at the time of the application process.
Application Process Over!!
Application Fee: Rs.2360/- for OC and Rs.1888/- for SC/ST/BC Candidates for Para Medical.
The candidates are informed to take the print-out of application and submit along with all original certificates and 3 sets of Xerox copies at the verification center notified by the University.
Note: Candidates don’t need to Send the Print-Out Of Application to the University
Steps for Filling the Application Form
Step 1 – Fill details in Registration Form
Step 2 – Upload Photograph Signature & Documents
Step 3 – Pay the Application fee which is prescribed above.
Step 4 – Print the Application Form
- Click here to check the provisional list of applied candidates for B.Sc. Para Medical 2019.
- Click here to check the complete of the B.Sc Para Medical 2019 Admission.
Eligibility Criteria For NTRUHS Para Medical
Applicats have Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry. Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on the 31st December 2019.
Note: Age shall be calculated on the basis of date of birth as indicated in the Board of Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination.
- No request for relaxation of age of a candidate shall be entertained.
- Candidates born on or after January 01, 2003 are not eligible
- Selections will be made by the selection committee appointed by Vice-Chancellor, based on the master merit list and preference given by the candidates at the time of selections/counselling as per the Procedure prescribed.
- Candidates attending for verification will have to appear for the counseling accompanied by the parent/guardian at their own expenses.
- The selection will be made only from among the candidates in the merit list and given web options
- The selected candidates shall submit all the original certificates at the allotted colleges.
Reservation for Para Medical 2019 Admission
Admission to 85% of the available seats shall be reserved in favour of the local candidates in relation to the local area as provided in A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order.
- Out of the available seats for admission by the University 15% for SCs
- And 6% for STs shall be reserved in each local area. If any seat reserved for the Scheduled Tribes is not filled-up they will be open to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Vice-Versa.
Candidate for admission shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a local area.
If he/she studied in an Educational Institution or Educational Institutions in such local area for a period of not less than 4 consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or as the case may first appear in relevant qualifying examination.
Click here to check more details about Reservation in the various category.
Tuition Fee: In Govt. Colleges – as fixed by the Government of AP. In unaided Non-minority institutions- as per G.O.Ms.No.153, dt12-9-2017 and G.O.Ms.No.180 dated.24-09-2018 of HM & FW Dept, Govt of AP.
University fee: All the selected candidates shall pay Rs.5500/- through online payment mode at the time of downloading allotment order. The university fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Note: All the selected candidates have to pay the fee and other constituent fees, special fees and caution money deposits at the rates laid down for the purpose from time to time.
Important Instructions to Candidates
- The candidates can exercise web options through http://paramed.apntruhs.in using Internet Explorer 11 version
- The candidates who have not exercised web options in 1st Phase are also eligible to exercise web options.
- Candidate can exercise options BSc.(Nursing) 4YDC/P.B.B.Sc.(Nursing) 2YDC/ B.P.T. / B.Sc. (MLT) in all the colleges in which they are interested to join as per the priority irrespective of Vacancies displayed. There is no limit to the number of options.
- One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving Web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
- Candidates are instructed to take a printout of saved options.
- Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of the seat.
- Candidates have to download the allotment letter by paying the University fee by gateway method.
- Candidates have to take the printout of allotment order, check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
- The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
The University is the laid down the stone by of Padamshree Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao an elite figure and Former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. It was inaugurated in 1986. The University’s first chancellor was none other than Late Dr. N.T. Rama Rao. To bring health-related disciplines under an umbrella to impart quality in education, research and training for technically competent, globally competitive and social relevant professionals with ethical value systems. The mission of the university to create a passion for compassion in education and training to a diverse body of students in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
FAQs for NTRUHS Para Medical 2019 Admission
Who can apply for B.Sc Paramedical Courses?
The candidate who have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences (or) APOSS with Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years as on 31.12.2019. Will only be eligible to apply for it.
What are the courses or stream under the NTRUHS Para Medical Courses?
The courses under B.Sc Paramedical are B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology, Neuro Physiology Technology, Optometric Technology, Renal Dialysis Technology, Perfusion Technology, Cardiac Care Technology & Cardio Vascular Technology, Anesthesiology Technology & Operation Technology, Imaging Technology, Emergency Medical Technology, Respiratory Therapy Technology.
What is the application form fee for the course?
The candidates comes under the Open Category will need to pay Rs.2360/-(Incl.18% GST) & Rs.1888/-(Incl.18% GST) for BC/SC/ST candidates. They need to pay the fees in online mode only.
Do we need to sent the hard copy of the application form?
No, the application process is totally online, you do not need to send any hard copy of it.
How the merit list will be prepared?
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of following methods-
The total Percentage of Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
In the case of Equality of marks, age shall be taken into consideration.
In the case of Equality marks and age, the aggregate percentage of marks in all subjects of the qualifying examination.
What is the reservation criteria for local candidates?
Admission to 85% of the available seats shall be reserved in favor of the local candidates in relation to the local area.
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in