NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2017 – Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada has released notification from the eligible candidates for admission into the various courses like Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc (MLT)) and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 Years Degree course for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates can check the complete information of NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in above mention courses have to fill the Online Application as per schedule. Selections will be made by the selection committee appointed by Vice Chancellor, based on the master merit list and preference given by the candidates at the time of selections/counselling.
Schedule for the NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2017 is given below.
|Application form available from||24 Sep 2017|
|Last date for filling the online application||
17 Oct 2017 (5:00 PM)
|Dates of verification of original certificates||to be announced|
|Display of merit list||to be announced|
|Dates of exercising web options||to be announced|
Application Form 2017
The online application form for NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2017 is available now. Candidates can fill their application from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application.
The candidate has to apply separate application form for each course
Application Fee : Rs.2,000/- for OC/BC and Rs.1,600/- for SC/ST Candidates for each course separately
The candidates are informed to take the print-out of application and submit along with all original certificates and 3 sets of Xerox copies at the verification centre notified by the University.
Note : Candidates Need not to Send the Print-Out Of Application to the University
Steps for Filling the Application Form
Step 1 – Fill details in Registration Form
Step 2 – Upload Photograph Signature & Documents
Step 3 – Pay the Application fee which is prescribed above.
Step 4 – Print the Application Form
Step 5 – Send Printed Application form to Dr NTRUHS with required documents on or before the last date mention above.
For BPT Course
- Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy) or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2017
For B.SC (MLT) Course
- Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Medical Lab Technology) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2017
For B.Sc. (Nursing) 4 year Course
The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- 10+2 Passed @45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is compulsory subject.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Those who belongs to SC, ST and BC are eligible with 40% in the Science Group subjects and English is compulsory subject as per orders of the Secretary Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi vide letter No.F.No.1-2/2014-INC and vide the circular No.F.NO.1-6/2016-INC, Dated.21-09-2016.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year
Age Limit : Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on the 31st December 2017.
Merit List & Merit Order
Merit List & Merit Order of NTRUHS 2017 for Para Medical Courses will be announced. Merit List for all the above courses will be displayed on the website of the University after verification of the original certificates.
The Common merit list shall be prepared by the Under Graduate Admission Committee appointed by the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination in respect of such of the candidates who have applied for admission.
All the candidates selected should undergo Medical Examination as directed by the Head of the institution concerned. The admission of the candidates shall be subject to their fitness in the Medical Examination. Candidates shall be present till the end of the selections to be available in case, if they need to be recalled for any reasons.
Note : In case of any new colleges are affiliated to the University for the Year 2017-18 before the date of Counselling, the seats in those colleges will also be filled up.
- Selections will be made by the selection committee appointed by ViceChancellor, based on the master merit list and preference given by the candidates at the time of selections / counselling as per the Procedure prescribed.
- Candidates attending for verification will have to appear for the counseling accompanied with the parent / guardian at their own expenses.
- The selection will be made only from among the candidates in the merit list and given web options
- The selected candidates shall submit all the original certificates at the allot colleges.
For more details regarding NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2017 check information brochure