PESSAT 2020 Counselling is conducted by PES University.Counselling process starts shortly after the PESSAT 2020 Result declaration. Qualified candidates are called to appear in the Counselling process conducted in offline mode. For B.Tech counselling, only PESSAT Rank, which is generated on PESSAT Score of the candidate is considered. Invited candidates must appear in the Counselling process.Candidates who will qualify the PESSAT 2020 must appear in the PESSAT 2020 Counselling to get admission in the PES University. For details follow this article.
PESSAT 2020 Counselling
In case Candidates are not able to appear themselves, One of the parents or guardian can represent the candidate with that. Candidates need to submit an authorization letter for the same. To stay updated with the Counselling process, refer to below given table:
|PESSAT 2020 Counselling||Important Dates|
|First Round of B.Tech Counseling||June 2020|
|Last date for submission of original documents (only for|
|Last week of June 2020|
|Second Round of B.Tech Counseling||July 2020|
|First Round of Counseling||May/June 2020|
|Last date for submission of Original documents / Surrender of Seat (only for admitted students)||Jun/Jul 2020|
|Second Round of Counseling||Jun/Jul 2020|
Counselling : To check more details about PESSAT 2020 Counselling visit pessat.pes.edu
PESSAT 2020 Counselling Eligibility
Students are invited to the Counseling based on their ranks. Qualified Candidates must attend the round of Counselling with the necessary documents required. In order to attend the Counselling candidates are required to :
- Upload your class 12 / 2nd PUC scores. (Do not upload the score if you have not got the results)
- An aggregate score of 60% in PCM in your class 12 / 2nd PUC exam is a must. The necessary documents should be provided at the counseling session. Without this, the candidate will not be allowed to the counselling/seat selection process.
PESSAT 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates need to adhere to the following process:
- Candidate will take the required seat based on the following options
- Candidate will complete the Registration Process and be ready for the seat selection
- Candidate will submit the DDs
- Candidate should report at the prescribed reporting time
- Option A: Candidate will take the seat, submit DDs, all originals and complete the Admission Process
- Option B: Candidate will take the seat, submit DDs, attested copies of all originals with the understanding that the last date to submit the originals which the seat will be forfeited. This will be the provisional Admission given to the student.
- Option C: Reject the seat as the desired seat is not available or for any other reasons.
- Option D: Reject the seat & choose to attend the second round of counselling.
Documents to carry in PESSAT 2020 Counselling
Please carry the following items to the Counseling process:
- For Rs. 3,00,000/-
- For Rs. 10,000/-
- No other payment options are accepted. For the registration process to be complete, the candidate should produce the DDs. Without the proper DDs, seat selection will not be allowed.
- The DD’s will be collected from the candidate only if the candidate avails a seat in the seat selection process. If the candidate rejects the seat or chooses to attend the second round of counselling, then the candidate can take back both the DD’s with them
- Please bring the PESSAT Hall Ticket & Rank Card. Print your Rank Cardarrow
- 10+2 Marks Card (PUC)
- 10th Marks Card (SSLC)/Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/College Leaving Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (If other than PU Board) (if applicable)
- Passport & Stamp Size Photos 6 Copies each
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be present in person at the prescribed reporting time. A candidate will be granted an exception to allow his guardian/parent to represent the candidate only in the case of the candidate attending the CET Verification Process the same day/session. In such a case, please take prior approval by downloading the Authorization Letter and getting it attested from PES University in person. This has to be submitted with the proof document of the candidate attending the CET Verification Process.
- Aadhar card
PESSAT 2020 Fee Structure
Given below is the structure of fees for all the campus which falls under PES University as per last year:
Note: Payment are accepted only by DD. Payments by Tele transfer (RTGS/NEFT)/ Cash/ Cheque will not be accepted.
About PES University
PES University, located in Bangalore, India is one of the country’s leading teaching and research universities. The University conducts PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) for admission in various courses offered by the University. Besides PESSAT and KCET, the test scores of UCEED, PGCET, MAT, CMAT, CAT, GMAT, GRE and select other National level exams are considered. The consideration of exams is subject to the discretion of PES University.
About PESSAT 2020
PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) 2020 is an All India Entrance Examination conducted for admission in various courses like BBA / BBA-HEM / BCA / BBA-LLB / B.Des / M.Tech / MBA / MCA / B.Com / M.Com / B.Pharm / Pharm.D / Pharm.D. Post Baccalaureate / M.Pharm /BTech offered by the University offered by PES University, Bangalore. The exam is conducted in Online mode. The exam for B.tech and all other courses is conducted on different dates.
pessat Counselling Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Yes you may attend the 2nd day Counselling which for students with lower ranks.
Ans : Yes. Please download the authorization letter fill it and bring that authorization letter to the PES University campus before the counseling and get prior approval on it.
Ans : No. The candidate or authorized representative must attend counseling at PES University, Bangalore.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.