PESSAT Counselling 2019 – PESSAT Counselling 2019 will be conducted for those candidates who will qualify the PESSAT 2019. Candidates who will qualify the PESSAT 2019 will have to appear in the PESSAT Counselling to get admission in the PES University.
PESSAT Counselling 2019
The schedule for PESSAT Counselling 2019 is provided below:
|First Round of B.Tech Counseling||Jun 2019|
|Last date for submission of original documents (only for
|Second Round of B.Tech Counseling||Jul 2019|
|First Round of Counseling||Jun 2019|
|Second Round of Counseling||Jun/Jul 2019|
Candidates who will qualify the PESSAT 2019 are advised to visit this page regularly to get the latest updates regarding PESSAT Counselling.
You can check the result and download rank card here.
Please carry the following items to the Counseling process:
Two DDs in favour of PES UNIVERSITY GENERAL FUND payable at Bangalore :
For Rs. 3,00,000/-
For Rs. 10,000/-
- No other payment options are accepted. For the registration process to be complete, the candidate should produce the DDs. Without the proper DDs, seat selection will not be allowed.
- The DD’s will be collected from the candidate only if the candidate avails a seat in the seat selection process. If the candidate rejects the seat or chooses to attend the second round of counselling, then the candidate can take back both the DD’s with them
- Please bring the PESSAT Hall Ticket & Rank Card. Print your Rank Cardarrow
- 10+2 Marks Card (PUC)
- 10th Marks Card (SSLC)/Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/College Leaving Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (If other than PU Board) (if applicable)
- Passport & Stamp Size Photos 6 Copies each
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be present in person at the prescribed reporting time. A candidate will be granted an exception to allow his guardian/parent to represent the candidate only in the case of the candidate attending the CET Verification Process the same day/session. In such a case, please take prior approval by downloading the Authorization Letter and getting it attested from PES University in person. This has to be submitted with the proof document of the candidate attending the CET Verification Process.
- Aadhar card
PESSAT Counselling 2019 – How will the process work?
- Candidate will take the required seat based on the following options
- Candidate will complete the Registration Process and be ready for the seat selection
- Candidate will submit the DDs
- Candidate should report at the prescribed reporting time
- Option A: Candidate will take the seat, submit DDs, all originals and complete the Admission Process
- Option B: Candidate will take the seat, submit DDs, attested copies of all originals with the understanding that the last date to submit the originals which the seat will be forfeited. This will be the provisional Admission given to the student.
- Option C: Reject the seat as the desired seat is not available or for any other reasons.
- Option D: Reject the seat & choose to attend the second round of counselling.
This process might take 3 or 4 hours to complete. The candidates are requested to be patient & complete the process on the same day.