NIMCET 2015 Online Registration started from 16 February 2015. Candidates should fill NIMCET 2015 Application Form Online only. Last date for receipt of Hard copy of filled NIMCET Application Form 2015 is 20 April,2015. All the eligible candidates should register by creating a username and password by themselves between 16-02-2015 and 06-04-2015 (5.00 pm) IST.
Last date for online application is extended up to 12th April 2015.
Documents (both soft and hard copies) needed for completing the registration are
- e-receipt generated after paying processing fee through State Bank Collect (see section 5.0);
- Passport size photograph and its scanned copy (maximum size :30 KB), signature (maximum size:10 KB)
- All certificates and marks memorandum of X Class and qualifying degree.
If you have the above documents ready start filling the NIMCET 2015 Online Application Form and take generated application form for NIMCET. Completed application along with all relevant documents should reach Secretary, NIMCET-2015 latest on 20-04-2015.
|Publication of Advertisement in Press and Web||Wednesday, 11th February, 2015|
|Opening date for online login creation and submission of Online Application form||Monday, 16th February, 2015 [10 a.m.]|
|Closing Date of Online Login Creation||Monday, 6th April, 2015 (5.00 pm) IST|
|Last date for online submission of application||Monday, 6th April, 2015 (11:59 pm) IST|
|Last date for receipt of printout of electronically filled application form along with requisite SBCollect eReceipt by speed post/Registered post||Monday, 20th April,2015 [5 p.m.]|
On-Line Submission of Application Form
- Candidates should pay the processing fee (Rs.1,800/- for OPEN/OBC and Rs.900/- for SC/ST). Candidates have to pay processing fee amount through State Bank collect before filling the online application form in the http://nimcet2015.nita.ac.in website.
- After payment of processing fee, candidates should register on NIMCET-2015 website with login, password and then fill all the details as per the Online Form.
- After successful filling of data online and pressing submit button, a complete application form with unique application number will be generated. Candidate must quote this unique application number in future correspondences till the test is conducted.
- Candidates are required to take printout of the generated application form and send it with e-receipt of the payment and all relevant documents – “The Secretary, NIMCET-2015, National Institute of Technology Agartala, Barjala, Jirania – 799046, Tripura (W)” by Speed Post/Registered Post on or before 20th April, 2015.
- Please ensure all the supporting documents as specified in check-list are enclosed.
- Please keep two copies of the application and e-receipt for future reference.
- Candidates must remember their login, password, security questions and answers, e-mail id entered in the application till the end of NIMCET-2015 process.
- Candidates will not be allowed to create multiple user logins.
- The application forms received after the last date 20th April, 2015 (even though the application is successfully uploaded), and the applications without supporting documents or e-receipt will be summarily rejected.
- NIMCET-2015 is not responsible for any postal delays and hence candidates are advised to post the generated application form with all necessary documents and e-receipt well in advance before the last date i.e., 20-04-2015.
- Read carefully the instructions to fill in online application form as described in section 6.0. in this brochure.
- You are also required to take hard copy (a print out) of the generated application form, enclose all relevant documents (Please enclose photocopy of both sides of mark sheets) and send it by speed post / registered post to the following address along with copies of mark-sheets and pass-certificates of SSC/10th class and Bachelor’s Degree along with e-receipt of processing fee (for Rs. 1,800/- for open / OBC category and Rs.900/- for SC/ST category).
Applications should reach by speed-post or registered-post on or before 20th April, 2015 [ 5 pm]
The Secretary, NIMCET-2015, National Institute of Technology, Agartala P.O.: Former Tripura Engineering College Barjala, Jirania, TRIPURA (W) Pin: 799046
Processing Fee through State Bank Collect
The processing Fee for NIMCET-2015 test and counseling for admission to the MCA programme is Rs.1,800/- for OPEN/OBC category and Rs. 900/- for SC/ST category candidates. Candidates have to deposit an appropriate amount relevant to their category.
Candidates are required to deposit the NIMCET 2015 processing fee through State Bank collect only. The print out of the e-receipt of payment need to be sent along with generated application to NIMCET-2015 office.
Instructions for Filling On-Line Application Form
Please read the following instructions carefully before you fill-in on-line application form
- Before you start filling-in the on-line application form, keep the following documents ready for uploading.
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph (alternatively, get a digital passport size photograph) and
- scanned copy of your signature.
Separate files should be created for the scanned photograph, scanned signature in appropriate format (.jpeg, .png only). Maximum size of photograph file, signature file, are 30 KB and 10 KB respectively.
Further, you should keep ready the e-receipt of State Bank Collect paid as per the instructions given in section 5.0 and enter the details of e-receipt in the space provided for, in the online application form.
- Use a Java script enabled browser (Internet Explorer 6.0 or above, or Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or above).
- Type the URL: http://nimcet2015.nita.ac.in on your browser to get to home page of NIMCET-2015.
- “Login” tab is provided in the right panel of the home page. Initially, press “New User”. Then “Instructions for filling Online form of application” appears on the screen. After reading these instructions, press “Register” button provided at bottom of the webpage. Type your name (as given in your class SSC or 10th or equivalent certificate), email, username (choose the username not less than six alpha-numeric characters with first two and last two characters as alphabets. Special characters are not allowed) and password of at least six alpha-numeric characters. Special characters are not allowed in the password. The entries made here will be used in subsequent pages. After pressing “Submit” button, it takes you to Login page (i.e. home page). You can change your password any number of times.
- The fields marked with red star are mandatory, fill all such fields; otherwise, you will not be allowed to save the data entered.
- Creation of online login for new user will not be permitted after 6th April, 2015 (5.00 pm) IST.
- Candidates have to remember their login, password, security questions and answers, e-mail id entered in the application till the end of NIMCET-2015 process.
- Candidates will not be allowed to create multiple user logins.
- Enter Username and Password in the space provided for in right panel of the home page.
- In the next page, press “apply” button, to fill Personal Information. Upload the photograph file and the signature file by clicking “Choose File” and then selecting the corresponding file.
- Fill-in all the three choices of examination centres in order of priority using drag-down menu. (An opted centre may be cancelled, if sufficient number of candidates do not opt it.) For any candidate, if all the selected choices of Centres are cancelled/not available, then a Centre nearest to the first choice will be allotted to that candidate.
- Then press “save” button and then “next” button take you to enter SSC/X class marks/grades.
- In case of grades, choose “CGPA” instead of “Percentage” in scale of marks. Then again press “save” and then next button to take you to enter 12th class/PUC marks. Then again press “save” and then next button to take you to enter Qualifying degree marks/grades.
- Enter subject, marks/grade obtained, maximum marks/point, credits for all the subjects and all the years of the qualifying degree.
- Enter e-receipt particulars as asked in the online application form.
- Once all the forms i.e., Personal Information, Educational Qualifications and Payment details are completed, “View” button will appear. Press it.
- Three pages application form will be generated with the particulars given by you. Verify it. If you wish to edit then you can do so by pressing “Edit” button. (Note: Do Not Take Printout of the Application Before Pressing “Final Submit” Button)
- If you are sure that all the entries are made correct then press “Final Submit”. Once you press “Final Submit” then you can not edit any data entered. Then “Print Form” button will appear and press it.
- Now, application form will be generated along with unique application number printed on right top corner of first page. Please note the application number for all future references and correspondence. Now take print out this generated application on A4 size paper and keep two copies with you. Verify whether all the details are correct or not.
- Put signature in each page at the bottom and also in the space provided for in the Declaration part (3rd page). Applications without signature under declaration are considered as incomplete.
- Do not forget to enclose e-receipt with the generated application while posting it reach Secretary, NIMCET-2015 office. Applications without e-receipt will be rejected.
- Enclose all the documents as listed in the check list. The completely filled-in application form along with all enclosures should be sent to “The Secretary, NIMCET-2015, National Institute of Technology, Agartala P.O.: Former Tripura Engineering College Barjala, Jirania, TRIPURA (W) Pin: 799046” by speed post/registered post so as to reach on or before Tuesday, 20th April, 2015 [ 5 pm].
Check List – Documents to be submitted with the NIMCET 2015 Application Form
Print the Check list given below and mark (√) in the box for compliance of each and send it along with the generated application form, payment e-receipt and other documents.
In case, not applicable for (4) or (6) below, specify “NA “in the box.
- Generated Application Form signed at the bottom of each page and at the Signature place of the Declaration part.
- Payment through State Bank collect as processing fee for NIMCET-2015 worth (a) Rs. 1,800/- for Open/OBC, or (b) Rs.900/- for SC/ST
- Copies of Mark sheets of (a) SSC or 10th Class or equivalent and (b) qualifying Degree
- If applicable, Category Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format given in Annexure I and II of this brochure.
- If applicable, Persons with Disabilities Certificate issued by Competent authority in the prescribed format given in Annexure III of this brochure.
- Certificate issued by head of the institution in case of candidates appearing for their final examination in the academic year 2014-15.(see annexure-IV for proforma of certificate)