NIMCET 2017 Online Registration is started now. Candidates should fill NIMCET 2017 Application Form Online only. Last date for receipt of Hard copy of filled NIMCET Application Form 2017 is given below. All the eligible candidates should register by creating a username and password by themselves on or before the last date.
|Online Registration and Filling of Online Application form starts from||20 Feb 2017|
|Last date for receipt of printout of electronically filled application
form along with self-attested copy of marks sheet of Class XII and
Graduation certificate with payment receipt by speed post/ Registered post
|31 Mar 2017|
NIMCET 2017 Application Form and Online Registration
NIMCET 2017 Online Registration process is started as per schedule at official website of NIMCET. Candidates should apply for NIMCET-2017 through ‘Online’ only on or before the last date. Interested & eligible candidates may also fill the online registration form though the direct link, which is given below.
Get NIMCET 2017 Application Form here – Click Here to Fill the NIMCET 2017 Application Form.
- OPEN/OBC Candidates: Rs. 2,000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Documents (both soft and hard copies) needed for completing the registration are :
- Payment receipt generated after paying processing fee through NIMCET 2017 website only
- recent passport size photograph and its scanned copy (maximum size :30 KB), signature (maximum size:10 KB),
- all certificates and marks memorandum of X Class and qualifying degree, then fill the online application form properly and take print of the generated application form on or before 20th March 2017.
Completed application along with all relevant documents should reach to The Secretary, NIMCET-2017 on or before 31st March , 2017 [5 P.M.].
Instructions for Filling On-Line Application Form
Please read the following instructions carefully before you fill-in on-line application form
- Before you start filling-in the on-line application form, keep the following documents ready for uploading.
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph (alternatively, get a digital passport size photograph) and
- scanned copy of your signature.
Separate files should be created for the scanned photograph, scanned signature in appropriate format (.jpeg, .png only). Maximum size of photograph file, signature file, are 30 KB and 10 KB respectively.
Further, you should keep ready the e-receipt of State Bank Collect paid as per the instructions and enter the details of e-receipt in the space provided for, in the online application form.
Use a Java script enabled browser (Internet Explorer 6.0 or above, or Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or above).
Steps to fill the Application Form
The applicants first need to click the “Sign UP Here” link to create new user account. In the “New User Registration” webpage, the applicants need to fill all the fields properly. Applicants need to ensure that valid email-id and 10 digit mobile number has been entered in the respective places. Applicants need to retain the Email id and Mobile number till completion of the admission process through NIMCET-2017 for further reference or correspondences
- Candidates have to remember their login, password, E-mail id, Mobile number, entered in the application till the end of NIMCET-2017 process.
- Candidates will not be allowed to create multiple user logins.
In the Personal Information page, applicants need to fill all relevant Personal Information, mentioned in the information brochure. Upload the recent photograph and the signature by clicking the respective places and accordingly the ͞Choose File͟ and then selecting the corresponding file.
Fill-in all the three choices of examination centres in order of priority using drag-down menu. (An opted centre may be cancelled, if sufficient number of candidates do not opt it.) For any candidate, if all the selected choices of Centres are cancelled/not available, then a Centre nearest to the first choice will be allotted to that candidate.
Then press “sale” button and then “next” button take you to enter SSC/X class marks/grades.
In case of grades, choose “CGPA” instead of “Percentage”in scale of marks. Then again press “save” and then next button to take you to enter 12 class/PUC marks. Then again press “save”and then next button to take you to enter Qualifying degree marks / grades.
Enter subject, marks/grade obtained, maximum marks/point, credits for all the subjects and all the years of the qualifying degree.
Once all the forms i.e., Personal Information, Educational Qualifications and Payment details are completed, “view” button will appear. Press it.
Three pages application form will be generated with the particulars given by you. Verify it. If you wish to edit then you can do so by pressing “Edit” button.
If you are sure that all the entries are made correct then press “Final Submit”. Once you press “Final Submit” then you can not edit any data entered. Then “Print Form” button will appear and press it.
Now, application form will be generated along with unique application number printed on right top corner of first page. Please note the application number for all future references and correspondence. Now take print out this generated application on A4 size paper and keep two copies with you. Verify whether all the details are correct or not.
Put signature in each page at the bottom and also in the space provided for in the Declaration part (3rd page). Applications without signature under declaration are considered as incomplete.
Do not forget to enclose e-receipt with the generated application while posting it reach Secretary, NIMCET office. Applications without e-receipt will be rejected.
Enclose all the documents as listed in the check list. The completely filled-in application form along with all enclosures should be sent to
National Institute of Technology-Durgapur
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue
Check List – Documents to be submitted with the NIMCET Application Form
Print the Check list given below and mark (√) in the box for compliance of each and send it along with the generated application form, payment e-receipt and other documents.
In case, not applicable for (4) or (6) below, specify “NA “in the box.
- Generated Application Form signed at the bottom of each page and at the Signature place of the Declaration part.
- Payment through State Bank collect as processing fee for NIMCET worth (a) Rs. 2,000/- for Open/OBC, or (b) Rs. 1,000/- for SC/ST.
- Copies of Mark sheets of (a) SSC or 10th Class or equivalent and (b) qualifying Degree
- If applicable, Category Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format given in Annexure I and II of brochure.
- If applicable, Persons with Disabilities Certificate issued by Competent authority in the prescribed format given in Annexure III of brochure.
- Certificate issued by head of the institution in case of candidates appearing for their final examination in the academic year 2017-17.