NIMCET 2016 Online Registration has started from 03 Mar 2016. Candidates should fill NIMCET 2016 Application Form Online only. Last date for receipt of Hard copy of filled NIMCET Application Form 2016 is given below. All the eligible candidates should register by creating a username and password by themselves on or before the last date.
|Online Registration and Filling of Online Application form starts from||03 Mar 2016|
|Last date for receipt of printout of electronically filled application
form along with self-attested copy of marks sheet of Class XII and
Graduation certificate with payment receipt by speed post/ Registered post
|18 Apr 2016 (3:00 pm)|
NIMCET 2016 Application Form and Online Registration
NIMCET 2016 Online Registration process has started from the official website at http://nimcet2016.nitdgp.ac.in as per the schedule. Candidates should apply for NIMCET-2016 through ‘Online’ only on or before the last date. Interested & eligible candidates may also fill the online registration form though the direct link, which is given below.
- OPEN/OBC Candidates: Rs. 2,000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Documents (both soft and hard copies) needed for completing the registration are :
- e-receipt generated after paying processing fee through State Bank Collect
- Passport size photograph and its scanned copy (maximum size: 30 KB), signature (maximum size: 10 KB)
- All certificates and marks memorandum of X Class and qualifying degree.
If you have the above documents ready start filling the NIMCET 2016 Online Application Form and take generated application form for NIMCET. Completed application along with all relevant documents should reach “The Secretary, NIMCET-2016, National Institute of Technology, M.G Avenue, Durgapur-713209” by Speed Post/ Registered Post so as to reach on or before the last date.
Instructions for Filling On-Line Application Form
Please read the following instructions carefully before you fill-in on-line application form
- Before you start filling-in the on-line application form, keep the following documents ready for uploading.
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph (alternatively, get a digital passport size photograph) and
- scanned copy of your signature.
Separate files should be created for the scanned photograph, scanned signature in appropriate format (.jpeg, .png only). Maximum size of photograph file, signature file, are 30 KB and 10 KB respectively.
Further, you should keep ready the e-receipt of State Bank Collect paid as per the instructions and enter the details of e-receipt in the space provided for, in the online application form.
Use a Java script enabled browser (Internet Explorer 6.0 or above, or Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or above).
Step 1 : Fill Registration Form
“Login” tab is provided in the right panel of the home page. Initially, press “New Registration”. Then “Instructions for filling Online form of application” appears on the screen. After reading these instructions, press “Register” button provided at bottom of the webpage.
- The applicants first need to click the “SIGN UP Here” link to create new user account.
- In the “New User Registration” webpage, the applicants need to fill all the fields properly.
- Applicants need to ensure that valid e-mail-id and 10 digit mobile number has been entered in the respective places.
- Applicants need to retain the E-mail id and Mobile number till completion of the admission process through NIMCET-2016.
Type your name (as given in your class SSC or 10th or equivalent certificate), email, username (choose the username not less than six alpha-numeric characters with first two and last two characters as alphabets. Special characters are not allowed) and password of at least six alpha-numeric characters. Special characters are not allowed in the password. The entries made here will be used in subsequent pages. After pressing “Submit” button, it takes you to Login page (i.e. home page). You can change your password any number of times.
Note: Candidates have to remember their login, password, security questions and answers, e-mail id entered in the application till the end of NIMCET-2016 process. Candidates will not be allowed to create multiple user logins.
Step 2 : Fill Online Application Form
- Press “Login” tab is provided in the right panel of the home page. Enter Username and Password.
- In the next page, press “apply” button, to fill Personal Information. Upload the photograph file and the signature file by clicking “Choose File” and then selecting the corresponding file.
- Fill-in all the three choices of examination centres in order of priority using drag-down menu. (An opted centre may be cancelled, if sufficient number of candidates do not opt it.) For any candidate, if all the selected choices of Centres are cancelled/not available, then a Centre nearest to the first choice will be allotted to that candidate.
- Then press “save” button and then “next” button take you to enter SSC/X class marks/grades.
- In case of grades, choose “CGPA” instead of “Percentage” in scale of marks. Then again press “save” and then next button to take you to enter 12th class/PUC marks. Then again press “save” and then next button to take you to enter Qualifying degree marks/grades.
- Enter subject, marks/grade obtained, maximum marks/point, credits for all the subjects and all the years of the qualifying degree.
- Enter e-receipt particulars as asked in the online application form.
- Once all the forms i.e., Personal Information, Educational Qualifications and Payment details are completed, “View” button will appear. Press it.
- Three pages application form will be generated with the particulars given by you. Verify it. If you wish to edit then you can do so by pressing “Edit” button. (Note: Do Not Take Printout of the Application Before Pressing “Final Submit” Button)
- If you are sure that all the entries are made correct then press “Final Submit”. Once you press “Final Submit” then you can not edit any data entered. Then “Print Form” button will appear and press it.
- Now, application form will be generated along with unique application number printed on right top corner of first page. Please note the application number for all future references and correspondence. Now take print out this generated application on A4 size paper and keep two copies with you. Verify whether all the details are correct or not.
- Put signature in each page at the bottom and also in the space provided for in the Declaration part (3rd page). Applications without signature under declaration are considered as incomplete.
- Do not forget to enclose e-receipt with the generated application while posting it reach Secretary, NIMCET-2015 office. Applications without e-receipt will be rejected.
Enclose all the documents as listed in the check list. The completely filled-in application form along with all enclosures should be sent to
The Secretary, NIMCET-2016,
National Institute of Technology- Durgapur
M G Avenue Post Office: Durgapur Pin: 713209
Check List – Documents to be submitted with the NIMCET 2016 Application Form
Print the Check list given below and mark (√) in the box for compliance of each and send it along with the generated application form, payment e-receipt and other documents.
In case, not applicable for (4) or (6) below, specify “NA “in the box.
- Generated Application Form signed at the bottom of each page and at the Signature place of the Declaration part.
- Payment through State Bank collect as processing fee for NIMCET-2016 worth (a) Rs. 2,000/- for Open/OBC, or (b) Rs. 1,000/- for SC/ST.
- Copies of Mark sheets of (a) SSC or 10th Class or equivalent and (b) qualifying Degree
- If applicable, Category Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format given in Annexure I and II of brochure.
- If applicable, Persons with Disabilities Certificate issued by Competent authority in the prescribed format given in Annexure III of brochure.
- Certificate issued by head of the institution in case of candidates appearing for their final examination in the academic year 2015-16.