OJEE 2015 is the Orissa Joint Entrance Examination to be held on 10 May 2015. Odisha JEE 2015 will be conducted for admission to homeopathy, ayurveda, pharmacy and MAM courses in the state colleges. This year, the OJEE 2015 shall not include engineering / architecture admissions. OJEE 2015 complete details such as application form submission, download of admit cards, exam pattern and results are given here.
OJEE 2015 / Orissa JEE 2015 / Odisha JEE 2015
The dates for OJEE 2015 entrance exam are given here.
|Events related to OJEE 2015||Dates|
|Commencement date of OJEE 2015 Online Application Form submission.||15.01.2015|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||25.03.2015 (date extended)|
|OJEE 2015 Admit card download will start from||20.04.2015|
|Date of Examination||10.05.2015|
|Date of declaration of result latest by||June, 2015 (first week)|
Schedule for OJEE 2015 Entrance Test for B. Pharm/ BHMS/ BAMS/ B. Tech (Lateral Entry) / B. Pharm (Lateral Entry) / PGAT for M. Tech / M. Tech (Part Time) / M. Arch and M. Pharm / MCA / MCA (Lateral Entry) / MBA / MAM.
- May 10, 2015 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM – Physics / Chemistry (for 1st year Pharmacy / Homoeopathy / Ayurveda) / Test for MBA / Test for Lateral Entry (2nd Year) (Diploma) to Engineering / Technology / Architecture.
- May 10, 2015 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM – Mathematics for 1st year Pharmacy / Test for B Sc. (+3 Sc.) Lateral Entry to Engineering (2nd Year) / Test for LE (PHARMA) / Test for M PHARM / M PLAN / Test for Master degree in Applied Management (MAM).
- May 10, 2015 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM – Biology for 1st year Pharmacy / Homoeopathy / Ayurveda.
- May 10, 2015 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM – Test for 1 st year MCA / Test for Lateral Entry (2nd Year) to MCA / Test for PGAT (Post Graduate Admission Test) for M. Tech / M.Tech (Part Time) / M. Arch.
OJEE 2015 Quick Links
New PG Course M.Planning introduced in OJEE 2015 PGAT
- Eligibility: A pass in recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Planning, Civil Engineering or Master’s Degree in Economics, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Environmental Science, Statistics, Social works with specialisation in Community Development and Rural Development.
- Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- Entrance Test: Candidate has to appear OJEE-2015 PGAT entrance test of 1 hour duration, 60 Multiple Choice Questions. 10 questions will be of Logical Reasoning type, 10 questions will be Arithmetic reasoning and 40 questions will be of basic Architectural concept related.
OJEE 2015 Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear in the Orissa Joint Entrance Exam must apply online at www.odishajee.com. Online application form of OJEE 2015 is available from January 15, 2015. The OJEE 2015 application form will be available till March 5, 2015. Applicants must fill in all the details asked in the form and pay application fee within this window.
From last year, the form submission process was made completely online.
- Candidate must register online at www.odishajee.com from 15 Jan 2015.
- Enter details asked in the form such as name, course, category, correspondence details, examination center preferences.
- Upload scanned copies of candidate’s photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Pay OJEE 2015 application fee by a convenient and available means.
Application fee for OJEE 2015 application form is expected to be Rs 1500 or Rs 1000 as per course selected.
- B.Tech / B.Arch Notification (2015)
Important Information Archives
OJEE 2015 Admission to MBBS/BDS course – 2015
OJEE will conduct the counselling for admission to MBBS/BDS course in private and Government Medical Colleges of Odisha.
OJEE 2015 Admit Card
Those candidates whose application form is submitted before the last date, will be issued hall tickets for the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam. OJEE 2015 admit card will be available for download from April 20, 2015. This document will have to availed online only in the given window. Candidates must take multiple print outs of the hall tickets.
On the exam day, candidate must carry the OJEE 2015 admit card to the examination venue and present it to the invigilator when required.
OJEE 2015 Result and Merit List
The examination answer sheets will be evaluated for each candidate. On the basis of performance (correct and incorrect answers marked), each candidate will be given a test score. The marks obtained in Orissa Joint Entrance Examination will be used to determine the merit obtained by the candidate, to be indicated in the OJEE 2015 Result.
Result of OJEE 2015 shall be declared latest by the first week of June, 2015.
Admission to Programmes
On the basis of OJEE 2015, admission to the following programmes shall be offered.
- First year degree courses in Homeopathy / Ayurveda / Pharmacy
- Dual degree in Masters Degree In Applied Management (MAM), Masters Degree In Computer Application (MCA)
- Lateral admission to second year (third semester) Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Architecture / MCA
- First year masters degree courses in Computer application (MCA), Business Administration (MBA), PGDM, PGCM, PGDM( EXECUTIVE), M TECH./ M PHARM/ M ARCH.
For any future correspondence, the seven-digit application registration number generated after online form fill-up should be mentioned.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2015
Phone: 0674-3242455, 3242456, 6552455, 6552456.
Website: www.ojee.nic.in & www.odishajee.com
E-Mail: [email protected]