2nd OJEE 2015
2nd OJEE Examination for MBA, MCA and LE-MCA will be held on 09 Aug 2015. Please visit www.ojee.nic.in for online registration. Online Application can be done between 3 Aug 2015 – 6 Aug 2015.
Candidates who have qualified OJEE 2015 for MBA / MCA / LE-MCA are not allowed to appear for 2nd OJEE.
2nd OJEE Admit Card will be available for download from 7 Aug 2015. Syllabus for Exam is same as OJEE 2015. Duration of Exam is 1 Hour.
Result of the written exam will be published on 11 Aug 2015.
OJEE 2015 is the Orissa Joint Entrance Examination held on 10 May 2015 expect for B.Tech course. Odisha JEE 2015 will be conducted for admission to homeopathy, ayurveda, pharmacy and MAM courses in the state colleges. OJEE 2015 complete details such as application form submission, download of admit cards, exam pattern and results are given here.
OJEE 2015 shall be held for the seats which will remain unfilled in B.Tech programme after the conclusion of the Counselling of JEE Main 2015 to be filled up by the candidates in terms of their rank in the OJEE 2015 to be conducted as per the programme mentioned.
|OJEE 2015 for Unfilled B.Tech Seats||Dates|
|Commencement date of OJEE 2015 Online Application Form submission.||16.06.2015|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||22.06.2015 (Extended Upto 10.07.2015)|
|OJEE 2015 Admit card download will start from||10.07.2015|
|Date of Examination||19.07.2015|
|Date of declaration of result latest by||27.07.2015|
Counselling for these seats will start from 07 Aug 2015 and will end on 14 Aug 2015.
OJEE 2015 / Orissa JEE 2015 / Odisha JEE 2015
OJEE 2015 held on 10 May 2015 for homeopathy, ayurveda, pharmacy and MAM courses. Earlier engineering / architecture entrance exam was not planned to be conducted, however separate notice is release for the same.
New PG Course M.Planning introduced in OJEE 2015 PGAT
- Eligibility: A pass in recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Planning, Civil Engineering or Master’s Degree in Economics, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Environmental Science, Statistics, Social works with specialisation in Community Development and Rural Development.
- Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- Entrance Test: Candidate has to appear OJEE-2015 PGAT entrance test of 1 hour duration, 60 Multiple Choice Questions. 10 questions will be of Logical Reasoning type, 10 questions will be Arithmetic reasoning and 40 questions will be of basic Architectural concept related.
OJEE 2015 Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear in the Orissa Joint Entrance Exam must apply online at www.odishajee.com. Online application form of OJEE 2015 is available from January 15, 2015. The OJEE 2015 application form will be available till March 5, 2015. Applicants must fill in all the details asked in the form and pay application fee within this window.
From last year, the form submission process was made completely online.
- Candidate must register online at www.odishajee.com from 15 Jan 2015.
- Enter details asked in the form such as name, course, category, correspondence details, examination center preferences.
- Upload scanned copies of candidate’s photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Pay OJEE 2015 application fee by a convenient and available means.
Application fee for OJEE 2015 application form is expected to be Rs 1500 or Rs 1000 as per course selected.
OJEE 2015 Admission to MBBS/BDS course – 2015
OJEE will conduct the counselling for admission to MBBS/BDS course in private and Government Medical Colleges of Odisha.
OJEE 2015 Admit Card
Those candidates whose application form is submitted before the last date, will be issued hall tickets for the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam. OJEE 2015 admit card will be available for download from April 20, 2015. This document will have to availed online only in the given window. Candidates must take multiple print outs of the hall tickets.
On the exam day, candidate must carry the OJEE 2015 admit card to the examination venue and present it to the invigilator when required.
OJEE 2015 Result and Merit List
The examination answer sheets will be evaluated for each candidate. On the basis of performance (correct and incorrect answers marked), each candidate will be given a test score. The marks obtained in Orissa Joint Entrance Examination will be used to determine the merit obtained by the candidate, to be indicated in the OJEE 2015 Result.
Result of OJEE 2015 shall be declared latest by the first week of June, 2015.
Admission to Programmes
On the basis of OJEE 2015, admission to the following programmes shall be offered.
- First year degree courses in Homeopathy / Ayurveda / Pharmacy
- Dual degree in Masters Degree In Applied Management (MAM), Masters Degree In Computer Application (MCA)
- Lateral admission to second year (third semester) Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Architecture / MCA
- First year masters degree courses in Computer application (MCA), Business Administration (MBA), PGDM, PGCM, PGDM( EXECUTIVE), M TECH./ M PHARM/ M ARCH.
For any future correspondence, the seven-digit application registration number generated after online form fill-up should be mentioned.
Chairman, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2015, JEE Cell,Gandamunda,Khandagiri, Dist-Khurda.Bhubaneswar-751030
Phone: 0674-3242455, 3242456, 6552455, 6552456.
Website: www.ojee.nic.in & www.odishajee.com
E-Mail: [email protected]