OJEE 2016 is being held for first-year degree courses admission. Also known as Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2016 or Odisha JEE 2016, this exam is for candidates who want to study programmes in pharmacy, homeopathy, ayurveda, engineering, architecture, planning, computer applications, management, and other courses in state universities, government and private colleges. Based on the OJEE 2016 Result and merit list, and candidate’s preferences, counselling and seat allotment will lead to admission.
OJEE Phase I 2016 was conducted for admission to first year degree courses in Homeopathy, Ayurveda, MAM, Lateral Admission to second year (Third semester) Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, MCA and First year Masters Degree courses in Computer Application (MCA), Business Administration (MBA), M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch, M.Plan
Latest – OJEE 2nd 2016 Admit Card is available for downloading. Check “Admit Card” link given below.
Schedule for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2016 is given below.
|Event||Phase I||Phase II|
|Fill-up of online application form||05 Feb 2016||21 Jul 2016|
|Last date for fill up of online application form||22 Mar 2016||25 Jul 2016|
|Last date of Print of confimation page||28 Mar 2016||–|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Apr 2016||27 Jul 2016 to 30 Jul 2016|
|Date of Examination||08 May 2016||31 Jul 2016|
|Publication of Result||03 Aug 2016|
|Download of Rank Card||04 Aug 2016 onwards|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling||05 Aug 2016 to 06 Aug 2016|
|Document verification at Nodal centers||07 Aug 2016 to 08 Aug 2016|
|Final Allotment and Reporting||10 Aug 2016|
OJEE Phase I 2016 is the Orissa Joint Entrance Examination for admission to various courses except MBBS, BDS, B.Tech, B.Arch and Integrated MSc. Orissa Admission 2016 to UG Medical courses will be based on AIPMT exam and Odisha Admission 2016 in Engineering Courses will be based on JEE Main exam. Odisha JEE 2016 will be conducted for admission to homeopathy, ayurveda, pharmacy, MAM and other courses in the state colleges. OJEE 2016 complete details such as application form submission, download of admit cards, exam pattern and results are given here.
Odisha MBBS / BDS Admission 2016
Candidates are advised to appear AIPMT 2016 for admission to MBBS and BDS seats under Government of Odisha. Admission will be made as per the performance in AIPMT entrance test.
Click Here for AIPMT 2016 Complete Information.
Odisha Engineering Admission 2016
This is to bring attention to all students aspiring to pursue Engineering study that there are nearly 50000 seats available in Government and Private technical institutions in Odisha. Candidates are required to appear JEE (Main) 2016 entrance test conducted by CBSE for admission to B.Tech/ B.Arch/ Integrated MSc in Odisha.
Click Here for JEE Main 2016 Complete Information.
OJEE Application Form 2016
OJEE Phase II
Application process is over!!!
Examination fee of Rs 1000 to be paid online (using Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking) during registration.
OJEE Phase I
Application Process Over!!!
Candidates who wish to appear in the Orissa Joint Entrance Exam must apply online at www.odishajee.com. Online application form of OJEE is available from 05 February 2016. Applicants must fill in all the details asked in the form and pay application fee.
The form submission process will be made completely online.
- Candidate must register online at www.odishajee.com.
- Enter details asked in the form such as name, course, category, correspondence details, examination center preferences.
- Upload scanned copies of candidate’s photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Pay OJEE application fee by a convenient and available means.
Application fee for OJEE application form is Rs 1500 or Rs 1000 as per course selected.
Eligibility to appear 2nd OJEE for MBA , MCA and LE-MCA and Le- Tech – Phase II
Candidates who have qualified OJEE‐2016 for MBA/MCA/LE-MCA, Le-Tech programme are not allowed to appear the 2nd OJEE. They can attend 2nd round of counselling, if they are unallotted or could not attend 1st counselling).
Rank holders of JEE Main-2016 should not appear this test. You can attend second counselling if you are unallotted or could not attend 1st counselling).
Eligibility Criteria – Phase I
For admission to 1st Year Degree courses in Pharmacy BAMS and BHMS.
- Pharmacy: Passed or appearing in 2016, 10+2 Science examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects from Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational Subject. The candidate should have passed individual subject and must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) and Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) : Passed or appearing in 2016, 10+2 Science examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent, with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Botany and Zoology) with at least 50% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together) for general category candidates and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST candidates.
For admission into 2nd year Degree courses in Engineering/Technology courses under Lateral Entry for Diploma holders.
- Passed or appearing in 2016, in three year diploma examination (two year in case of Lateral entry Diploma) in Engineering/Technology/ from State Council of Technical Education and Training (SCTE&VT), Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute / from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Diploma passout candidates can take admission in vacant seats of 1st year B Arch programme if they have valid NATA score and minimum average 50% mark in diploma course.
For admission to Master degree in Computer Application
- For admission into 1st year Master degree in Computer Application: Passed or appearing in 2016, Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration in any discipline from any University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC and must have passed in Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Business Mathematics at +2 level is not permitted.
For admission to MBA
- Passed or appearing in 2016, Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration from any University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC/AICTE. or
- Passed or appearing in 2016, for the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture/Pharmacy examination of minimum four/five years duration in any discipline from any University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC/AICTE. The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying examination.
For admission to M. Tech/M. Tech (PT) / M. Pharm / M. Arch
- M. Tech (Regular) : Passed or appearing in 2016, Bachelor’s Degree of examination (B. Tech)/MSc (as per Table- 12) in the relevant field from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC.
- M. Tech (Part Time) : Passed the Bachelor’s Degree of examination in the relevant discipline/field/program from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC.
- M. Pharm : Passed or appearing in 2016 Bachelor’s Degree of examination or equivalent in Pharmacy from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC.
- M. Arch : Passed or appearing in 2016 Bachelor’s Degree of examination in the relevant field in Architecture from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC.
For admission to Masters Degree in Applied Management (MAM)
- Passed or appearing in 2016, 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent. The candidate should have passed all the individual subject and must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in all the subjects taken together.
For Admission to Marine Engineering (MAE)
- A candidate must be 12th pass with minimum 60% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and the candidate should have obtained with minimum of 50% marks in English Language at 10th or at 12th standard. A candidate must be below 25 years as on 31st December, 2016.
- Eyesight for candidates should be 6/12 in both eyes, including no colour blindness. They should have 6/12 in there better Eye and 6/18 in other left Eye
- Candidates opting for Marine Engineering (MAE) as choice must ensure themselves satisfying all above conditions strictly. Any deviation or furnishing of any wrong information related to eligibility criteria or got an allotment in MAE and latter detected not fulfilling as per above eligibility criteria, the admission will be cancelled at any stage and the candidate will be out of that round counselling process.
- Candidates are advised before giving a choice in Marine Engineering (MAE) must ensure themselves regarding the eligibility guidelines to avoid any dissatisfaction for being getting cancellation of allotment at any stage of counselling process (even at institute level if mark and physical standard norms are not true as mentioned above).
Candidates can check the complete details of eligibility criteria for admission in various courses through OJEE 2016 from the Attached Information Brochure below.
Reservation of Seats
Note: Nativity certificate of Odisha is mandatory for taking admission against any reserve category along with other relevant certificate. To avail Women quota admission, only nativity certificate is required and it is mandatory ( non submission of nativity certificate automatically cancels Women Quota seat).
OJEE Admit Card 2016
OJEE Phase II
Those candidates whose application form is submitted online before the last date, is issued hall tickets for the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Phase II.
- Duration of Exam – 1 Hour
- Number of Question – 60 Multiple Choice Question
- Examination Time – 02:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Reporting at Examination Center – 1:30 pm (Examination Centre will be in Bhubanswar Only)
OJEE Phase I
Those candidates whose application form is submitted online before the last date, was issued hall tickets for the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam. On the exam day, candidate must carry the OJEE 2016 admit card to the examination venue and present it to the invigilator when required.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2016
Odisha Joint Entrance Test for B. Pharm/ BHMS/ BAMS/ B. Tech (Lateral Entry) / B. Pharm (Lateral Entry) / PGAT for M. Tech / M. Tech (Part Time) / M. Arch and M. Pharm / MCA / MCA (Lateral Entry) / MBA / MAM will be held in three sitting on 08 May 2016 as per following table.
|1st Sitting||9.00 am to 11.00 am||Physics / Chemistry (for 1st year Pharmacy/ Homoeopathy/ Ayurveda)/ Test for MBA / Test for Lateral Entry (2nd Year) (Diploma) to Engineering / Technology|
|2nd Sitting||12.00 noon to 1.00 pm||Mathematics for 1st year Pharmacy/ Test for B Sc. (+3 Sc.) Lateral Entry to Engineering (2nd Year) / Test for LE (PHARMA)/ Test for M PHARM / Test for Master degree in Applied Management (MAM) /M PLAN|
|3rd Sitting||2.30 pm to 3.30 pm||Biology for 1st year Pharmacy/ Homoeopathy/ Ayurveda|
|2.30 pm to 4.30 pm||Test for 1st year MCA / Test for Lateral Entry (2nd Year) to MCA / Test for PGAT (Post Graduate Admission Test) for M. Tech / M. Tech (Part Time) / M. Arch|
The medium of examination is English.
There will be multiple choice type questions. The number of questions will be sixty (60) per each hour of examination. Each question shall have four answers (including one correct answer) and the examinee shall have to blacken only the appropriate circle/oval (which he/she considers most correct) in black / blue ball point pen.
Each correct answer shall fetch four marks. Each unattempted question will fetch zero. One mark will be deducted for wrong answer. If more than one circles are darkened for one question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer. Blank answer OMR sheet without being darkened in any one of the answer circles will summarily be rejected. No rank will be awarded to such applicants submitting blank answer OMR sheet.
The Answer Sheet is divided into Part-A and Part-B. Part – A of the original sheet contains the details such as Roll No., Question Booklet number, Name and signature of the candidate, Name of the centre, Signature of the Invigilator.
The Part – B of the answer sheet is meant for recording the answers by darkening the appropriate circle(s) by the candidate.
OJEE Result and Merit List 2016
OJEE Phase II
Result of OJEE Phase II 2016 will be declared after the succussefful conduction of examiation as per schedule date mentioned above.
OJEE Phase I
The examination answer sheets will be evaluated for each candidate. On the basis of performance (correct and incorrect answers marked), each candidate will be given a test score. The marks obtained in Orissa Joint Entrance Examination will be used to determine the merit obtained by the candidate, to be indicated in the OJEE Result.
Result of OJEE will be declared in the month of June 2016.
Admission to Programmes
On the basis of OJEE, admission to the following programmes shall be offered.
- First year degree courses in Homeopathy / Ayurveda / Pharmacy
- Masters Degree In Applied Management (MAM), Masters Degree In Computer Application (MCA).
- Lateral admission to second year (third semester) Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / MCA.
- First year masters degree courses in Computer application (MCA), Business Administration (MBA), M TECH./ M PHARM/ M ARCH part time.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Cell (JEE Cell), Gandamunda, PO Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar-751030.
Website: www.ojee.nic.in, www.odishajee.com.
For more details of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2016 – Download Information Brochure.
For more details of OJEE Phase II 2016 – Download Official Notification.