WBJEE Admit Card 2015 is released online for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination. Admit card of WBJEE 2015 must be downloaded and printed by each candidate in order to appear in the exam. The hard copy has to be carried, along with identical one copy of the original photograph, same as one uploaded. Enter application number and password to download admit card of WBJEE 2015 at www.wbjee.nic.in download admit card page. Photograph, signature and other details in the hall ticket must not be mutilated.
Facility to download admit card is available now. WBJEE 2015 will be held on 5th and 6th May 2015 Candidates can download WBJEE Admit Card from link given below.
WBJEE 2015 Admit Card
For each Applicant, an Admit Card has been generated indicating the allotted Examination Centre and a downloadable version of the WBJEE 2015 admit card will be published on the respective webpage of the candidate concerned. An Examination Roll Number will also be generated for each candidate.
WBJEE 2015 Admit Card Download
Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition in all respects as stated above till the completion of admission procedure.
After submission of application forms and receipt of application fee by the Board, an WBJEE 2015 Admit Card will be generated. You can download your admit card of WBJEEM 2015 exam here now. Candidate will need to log in using Application Number and Password.
- You must download the soft copy of the WBJEE Admit Card from the website wbjeeb.nic.in and appear in the examination with a printed hard copy at the concerned Examination Centre indicated in the downloaded Admit Card.
- You must ensure that the photograph and signature printed on the admit card of WBJEE 2015 are not mutilated / distorted / soiled even by accident.
- Candidates with such mutilated / distorted / soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in WBJEEM 2015 entrance exam.
- You are required to present the printed and un-tampered copy of the WBJEE 2015 admit card along with Identical one copy of original photograph (same as uploaded).
WBJEEM 2015 Download Your Admit Card.
Click here to download WBJEE 2015 Admit Card, If above window is not working.
It had been observed that a number of candidates had not uploaded correct photograph and signature till date, in spite of repeated requests by the Board. In order to give such candidates an opportunity to rectify their uploaded photograph and signature, the publishing of Admit Card was deferred by one week.
All such candidates who had been identified by the Board to have uploaded non-standard photograph and signature were requested to rectify their mistake, failing which their Admit Card would have been blocked. Those candidates who have mistakenly uploaded another person’s photograph and/or signature should have also contacted Board immediately to avoid trouble during examination. At this stage, candidates cannot upload fresh photograph / signature voluntarily, only if the Board rejects the image.
This notice applies only to candidates who have deposited their fees within due date and are thereby eligible for getting Admit Card of WBJEEM 2015.
Notice to candidates whose admit cards are blocked due to photo/signature issues Notified on 16.04.2015
Candidates who have been informed about wrong signature and/or LTI may download their admit card now. Their admit cards are being released subject to careful verification in the examination hall where they have to produce their signature and LTI. Candidates who still have issues with photograph are hereby instructed to visit Board office between 20 th April and 24 th April, 2015 along with a photograph to get their photograph authenticated at the Board office to avoid complications in the examination hall. This applies also to candidates who have got admit cards with faulty photo and/or signature due to erroneous uploading.
Instructions for WBJEE 2015 Admit Card
- All applicants who appear to be prima facie eligible shall be provisionally permitted to sit for WBJEEM-2015. If, after scrutiny at any stage, it is found that an applicant is otherwise ineligible, his/her candidature shall be cancelled even if he/she has appeared in WBJEEM-2015 and secured a position in the merit list.
- The candidature shall also be cancelled if he/she fails to produce any of the required documents in original for fulfilment of eligibility and other criteria as specified earlier during counselling and physical admission and subsequent registration in respective affiliating universities