WBJEE 2015 Admit Card will be issued for all applicants. Admit card of WBJEE 2015 needs to be carried on the day of the exam by all the candidates. WBJEE admit card 2015 will be available for download from April 2, 2015. The hall ticket issued for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (Engineering and Medical) shall include examination roll number, and venue details.
WBJEE 2015 Admit Card
For each Applicant, an Admit Card will be generated indicating the allotted Examination Centre and a downloadable version of the WBJEE 2015 admit card will be published on the respective webpage of the candidate concerned. An Examination Roll Number will also be generated for each candidate.
Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition in all respects as stated above till the completion of admission procedure.
After submission of application forms and receipt of application fee by the Board, an WBJEE 2015 Admit Card will be generated. You can download your admit card of WBJEEM 2015 exam here from 02.04.2015 (10:30 AM). Candidate will need to log in using Application Number and Password.
WBJEE 2015 Admit Card Download
- You must download the soft copy of the WBJEE Admit Card from the website wbjeeb.nic.in and appear in the examination with a printed hard copy at the concerned Examination Centre indicated in the downloaded Admit Card.
- You must ensure that the photograph and signature printed on the admit card of WBJEE 2015 are not mutilated / distorted / soiled even by accident.
- Candidates with such mutilated / distorted / soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in WBJEEM 2015 entrance exam.
- You are required to present the printed and un-tampered copy of the WBJEE 2015 admit card along with Identical one copy of original photograph (same as uploaded).
WBJEEM 2015 Download Your Admit Card.
Last year’s admit card is given below for your reference.
Instructions for WBJEE 2015 Admit Card
- All applicants who appear to be prima facie eligible shall be provisionally permitted to sit for WBJEEM-2015. If, after scrutiny at any stage, it is found that an applicant is otherwise ineligible, his/her candidature shall be cancelled even if he/she has appeared in WBJEEM-2015 and secured a position in the merit list.
- The candidature shall also be cancelled if he/she fails to produce any of the required documents in original for fulfilment of eligibility and other criteria as specified earlier during counselling and physical admission and subsequent registration in respective affiliating universities