Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2018- Army College of Nursing was established for female dependants of Army personnel/Ex-servicemen. Army College Of Nursing in Jalandhar has released notification for the candidates to apply for B.Sc course. Application process for Admissions to Army college is now over. Applicants who applied successfully must be receiving Admit cards for CWAT Examination any time. Admit cards will be sent through speed posts. Admissions to the courses will be solely based on the performance in the CWAT Examination. Candidates appearing for the examination must know the exam pattern and all other related information regarding Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2018. Application form, Admit card form and results all will be made on available on the official website in accordance with their respective release dates. For the ease of candidates, everything has been made available here on this page below also. Check all the details regarding Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2018 from the page below.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2018
Application process for Army college is now over. Candidates who have applied successfully will get their respective Admit cards by April 20, 2018 through speed post. Schedule for CWAT is given below. Candidates must follow the schedule released by the college itself. Important details and links are given below on this page.
|Last Date of Receipt of Application by Army College of Nursing||15 Mar 2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms with late fee of Rs 100/-||30 Mar 2018|
|Identification of Centres and Nominal Rolls||05 Apr 2018|
|Despatch of Admit Cards through Regd/ Speed Post||20 Apr 2018|
|Conduct of CWAT.||03 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result.||30 Jun 2018|
Candidates had to send a Self Addressed envelope for Admit Card duly affixed with postal stamps along with the Application form. Candidates had to select the examination centers they wish to appear in for CWAT 2018. After this, admit card for the CWAT will be sent to the candidates by ‘Registered Post’ on the address indicated by them on the white envelope provided with the application form.
- Candidates are requested to affix stamps of the requisite value for the purpose.
- CWAT Admit Card will be issued to the candidate by ACN, Jalandhar Cantt.
- In case the admit card is not received by the candidate by May 05, 2018 she should approach ACN, Jalandhar Cantt, stating her full name, address, place of examination as mentioned in the application form and her application form number so as to facilitate the dispatch of the duplicate admit card.
Note: If any candidate does not receive admit card and still she wants to sit for the examination she must approach the Officer In charge of examination center (center as indicated in the application form as first choice) with passport size photograph similar to the photograph forwarded with the application form. Officer In charge examination center may permit the candidate to provisionally appear in the examination. However, evaluation of her answer sheet and admission to the course would in such a situation be subject to the confirmation of her eligibility for CWAT.
- Click Here to download the admit card.
- Click Here to check the Nominal Roll of Candidates for Written Admission Test.
- Click Here to check the Important Notice on Written Admission Test.
- Click Here to check the instruction to the candidates for Written Admission Test.
Application form had to be downloaded from the official website and send to the provided address attested with the documents asked for. On receipt of Application Form, Application No will be allotted by ACN, which must be quoted in all future correspondence.
Application process is over now…!!
Application fee: DD Enclosed in favour of ACN, Jalandhar Cantt.
- Without Late fee: Rs. 600/-
- With Late fee: Rs. 700/-
Application form attested with the following documents must be reach Principal ACN, Jalandhar.
- Admit Card and Attendance Card
- Proof of age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet/TC
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
- Statement of Marks of higher degrees / examinations.
- Undertaking of Gap in Study
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority of admission
- Acknowledgement Card and Envelope for Admit Card.
- DD for Rs 600/- in favour of “ARMY COLLEGE OF NURSING” payable at Jalandhar Cantt.
The admission to the B. Sc. (Nursing) course at ACN Jalandhar Cantt is exclusively for the female dependant wards of serving Army personnel, eligible Retired Army personnel and war widows of Army only. Minimum Educational qualification required is as under:
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.
- The Intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- The pre-professional/ pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject.
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a “university examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
- B.Sc examination of an Indian University, provided that she has passed the B.Sc Examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Minimum percentage: Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (in English Medium) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCBE).
Minimum Age: Age should not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years on December 31 2018. The date of birth recorded in the Secondary Education Board only will be taken as authentic.
Physical fitness: Candidate should be certified by MH/RMO/Registered Medical Practitioner as physically and mentally fit to pursue the course. A certificate to this effect is required to be submitted by the candidate at the time of counselling.
The test paper will consist of 120 objective type questions in the following format. Each correct answer will fetch one mark whereas incorrect answers, multiple answers or doubtful answers will lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks.
- Part A: Biology (Total 50 marks, MCQs 25 marks each from Botany and Zoology).
- Part B: Physics (MCQs 25 marks)
- Part C: Chemistry (MCQs 25 marks)
- Part D: English (10 Marks)
- Part E: General Awareness (10 Marks)
Syllabus: The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 11th and 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/ premedical/ intermediate science or an equivalent examination of the State Education Board/ Indian University.
- The admission will be strictly on merit ranking, based on marks obtained in CWAT. The merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test.
- In case of vacant seats due to certain candidates declining to join/not joining on due date, the vacancy so created will be offered to the candidate next in merit and so on.
- Checking of Medical Fitness Certificate of the applicants & subject to being found medically fit at the time of joining the college.
Merit list for ACN Jalandhar Cantt will be prepared on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the CWAT. Merit list will be released online on official website and the direct ink to view result will also be updated here.
Tie Breaker Criteria: In the case of candidates securing equal number of marks, their relative merit will be reassessed by following criteria:
- A candidate securing more aggregate marks (PCBE Subjects) in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or its equivalent.
- A candidate securing more marks in Biology in CWAT.
- Seniority in date of birth.
Examination centers their respective codes and names of examination halls are given below.
- Pathankot 01: Army Public School Pathankot
- Jalandhar Cantt 02: Army Public School, Jalandhar Cantt
- Ambala 03: Army Public School, Amabala Cantt
- Delhi 04: Army Public School, Delhi Cantt
- Kota 05: Army Public School, Dadwara Cantt, Kota
- Jodhpur 06: Army Public School, Jodhpur
- Dehradun 07: Army Public School, Clement Town, Dehradun
- Lucknow 08: Army Public School, Lucknow Cantt
- Bhopal 09: Army Public School, Bhopal
- Pune 10: Army Public School, Pune
- Secunderabad 11: Army Public School No 1, Secunderabad
- Bangalore 12: Army Public School, Bangalore
- Kolkata 13: Army Public School, Kolkata
- Guwahati 14: Army Public School, Narangi, Guwahati
- Danapur 15: Army Public School, Danapur Cantt (Bihar)
For detailed information regarding Nursing Jalandhar Admissions 2018: Download information brochure.
Official website: www.acn.co.in