Army College of Nursing (ACN) Jalandhar Admission 2020 – ACN Jalandhar has released the student’s list for B.Sc nursing admission. ACN Jalandhar Counselling was conducted on 15 & 16 October 2020. Earlier, OAT 2020 result has released online at acn.co.in. The OAT exam was conducted on September 14, 2020. Candidates are offered admissions into the B.Sc Nursing course at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. The exam is conducted on an online basis, the duration of which is 2 hours. There are 120 MCQ type questions and the OAT question paper is divided into 5 parts. The selection is done on the basis of merit i.e on the marks obtained by the candidate based on the OAT for ACN examination. Scroll below to check eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, syllabus. exam pattern etc.
Latest: The final merit list for ACN Jalandhar B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 has been released. Click here to check it.
Army College of Nursing (ACN) Jalandhar Admission 2020
Candidates who submit the application form successfully get their admit cards as per schedule. The schedule related to the application form and the entrance exam is given below.
|Date of Application to apply by Army College of Nursing||16 Mar 2020|
|Registration last date (without late fee)|
|Registration last date with late fee|
|Admit Card Availability|
01 Sep 2020
|Mock Test Availability|
|Date of OAT|
|Declaration of Result|
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 Counselling
ACN Jalandhar is conducting online counseling for B.Sc nursing admission. The online counseling of candidates is conducted on “Microsoft Teams“ App. Hence, all candidates must install “Microsoft Teams” App in their mobiles/laptop/computer. Candidates have to strictly follow the allotted Time Schedule as given against their names and must join the counseling meeting. Candidates can check the selected candidate’s list for online counselling from below links.
Selected Candidates List for Counselling:
– Click here to check the ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 Candidates List for Online Counselling on October 15, 2020.
– Click here to check the ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 Candidates List for Online Counselling on October 16, 2020.
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 Result/Merit List
Merit list for ACN Jalandhar Cantt is prepared based on the candidates’ performance in the OAT. Merit list is released online on the official website and the direct link to view result is also updated here. The result of the entrance examination is available in the merit list form. The result of the ACN Jalandhar Online Admission Test releases in the online mode.
Tie Breaker Criteria: In the case of candidates securing an equal number of marks, their relative merit is reassessed by the following criteria:
- A candidate securing more aggregate marks (PCBE Subjects) in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or it is equivalent.
- A candidate securing more marks in Biology in the examination.
- Seniority in the date of birth.
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 Result Date
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 Admit Card
Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar has released admit card for OAT examination for ACN on the official website i.e acn.co.in. It is provided in pdf format. The OAT admit card is only released for those who have filled their application form correctly. Candidates can download the admit card by using their email ID. No candidate is allowed to appear for examination without their admit card and a valid identity proof. The OAT admit card comprises of crucial information like.
- Name of Candidate
- Timings of the examination
- Name and address of the test centre.
Candidates should note that the OAT for ACN admit card is not sent by post.
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form of the ACN Jalandhar Admission can be filled through the official website, Candidates must have to fill the exact details in the application form and submit it before the due date. The application form is available in online mode only. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria very carefully. The application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date with the requisite application fees. To apply online a direct link is provided above.
Note: Only female candidates can apply for the course. Male candidates are not allowed to apply for the course and no correction is entertained after submission of the form.
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The admission to the B. Sc. (Nursing) course at ACN Jalandhar Cantt is exclusively for the female dependant wards of serving Army personnel, eligible Retired Army personnel and war widows of Army only.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- The candidates must have 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English. OR
- The Intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized body with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject. OR
- The pre-professional/ pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject. OR
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a “university examination” and the candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course. OR
- B.Sc examination of an Indian University provided that she has passed the B.Sc Examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. OR
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Minimum percentage: Candidate must have passed in the subjects of (10+2) Physics, Chemistry, Biology (in English Medium) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCBE).
Minimum Age: Age should not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years. The date of birth recorded in the Secondary Education Board only will be taken as authentic.
Physical fitness: Candidate should be certified by MH/RMO/Registered Medical Practitioner as physically and mentally fit to pursue the course. A certificate to this effect is required to be submitted by the candidate at the time of counselling.
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 Exam Centers
The examination cities for Army College of Nursing (ACN) Jalandhar Admission 2020 are given below. Candidates are required to fill three choices among 12 Exam Centres Priority wise.
- Jalandhar Cantt
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 Exam pattern
The test paper consists of 120 objective type questions in the following format. Each correct answer will fetch one mark whereas incorrect answers, multiple answers or doubtful answers will lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks.
- Part 1: Biology (Total 50 marks, MCQs 25 marks each from Botany and Zoology).
- Part 2: Physics (MCQs 25 marks)
- Part 3: Chemistry (MCQs 25 marks)
- Part 4: English (10 Marks)
- Part 5: General Awareness (10 Marks)
Syllabus: The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 11th and 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/ pre-medical/ intermediate science or an equivalent examination of the State Education Board/ Indian University.
Evaluation System: The evaluation will be done through computers. Each
the correct answer will fetch one mark whereas incorrect answers will lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks (Negative Marking)
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 Selection procedure
The selection procedure of getting admission to the 4-year degree’s course of the B.Sc Nursing is as follows
- The admission will be strictly on merit ranking, based on marks obtained in the examination. The merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test.
- In case of vacant seats due to certain candidates declining to join/not joining on the due date, the vacancy so created will be offered to the candidate next in merit and so on.
- Checking of Medical Fitness Certificate of the applicants & subject to being found medically fit at the time of joining the college.
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 Fees Structure
The fees structure is as given below that includes the tution fees, university charges and security amount.
Official website: acn.co.in
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 FAQs
Q1: What is the total number of intake of the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar ?
Q2: I did not pass class 12 examination in first attempt. Am I eligible for admission?
Q3: Is application fee refundable?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.