AIAPGET 2022 Application Form Correction – NTA will be started the AIAPGET 2022 form correction facility. Registered candidates can access the correction link at aiapget.nta.ac.in under their respective logins and from this page. Candidates must note that admit card will only issue to those who fill the form correctly for AIAPGET 2022 exam. To login candidates need their application number and password. All details in the form can be edited including exam center choice and preferences. To know how to do AIAPGET 2022 application form correction, correct specifications for images to upload, and more, read below.
AIAPGET 2022 Application Form Correction
Form correction: Link to do correct in AIAPGET 2022 application form will available on the official website, which is aiapget.nta.ac.in as per schedule.
AIAPGET 2022 application form correction can be done in the online mode only. The requestion for correction via fax / email is not entertained by NTA. The correction facility is also a one-time facility that has a specific deadline. Check important dates below:
|Start of form correction||4th week of Aug 2022|
|Last date for form correction||4th week of Aug 2022|
How to Do AIAPGET 2022 Application Form Correction
The candidates can check below the steps to do correction in AIAPGET 2022 form for references only. New details will be updated here as per official announcement.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page above, or visit the official website aiapget.nta.ac.in. Once the official website is open click on the link on the home page that says: “candidate login”
Step 2: Next the login window opens as shown below. Enter the application number and password to login.
Step 3: Inside the login candidates can check the link for application form correction. Click on it.
Step 4: On doing so the application form opens in the editable format. Make corrections in any of the fields as required.
Step 5: Submit the changes made and reprint the confirmation page.
What Details Can Be Edited in AIAPGET 2022 Application Form Correction
The candidates can edit all the details in the application form, including the scanned images uploaded in the form. NTA has also allowed the applicants to change the preference of the exam city or change the choices of the city.
Correct Specification to Upload Images in AIAPGET 2022 Application Form
The correct specifications to upload scanned images in the application form, Below mentioned data is based on last year record for reference only.
- The format must be JPG / JPEG format
- The size of the photo must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- The photographs must be taken on or after 01.09.2020
- It would be preferable if the photograph uploaded has the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph.
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable
- The candidates must not wear any cap or goggle in the photo.
Documents to Refer to Fill AIAPGET 2022 Application Form Correctly
To avoid any mistake in the application form of AIAPGET 2022, candidates can use the below-given documents as reference wherever required:
- Copy of Board / University Certificate (for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth)
- Aadhaar Card
- Identification details (Bank A / c Number / Passport Number / Ration Card / Other Govt ID.
- Qualifying Degree Certificate
- Qualifying Degree Marks sheets
- Candidate’s Mailing Address
- Candidate’s Permanent Address
- Pin Code
- Three Test City Centers (as per the preference of candidates)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- e-mail address of candidates
- Mobile Number of candidates
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature in running hand
- State Board Registration Number
- Internship completion date and certificate
AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
NTA releases the admit card for AIAPGET 2022 online at aiapget.nta.ac.in. All those candidates who have submitted their application form online can download their hall ticket by entering their login details. Candidates must download and print their admit card as it is used as an entry pass at the exam center. Along with the admit card candidates are also required to go to the exam center with valid id proof and a passport photograph.
About All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)
NTA conducts the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) examination. All the eligible and interested candidates can register for AIAPGET 2022 at aiapget.nta.ac.in. After registration candidates can download their admit card and appear for the test. After which all the qualified candidates are required to appear for the counselling round after which they can submit the application fee and complete the admission process.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.