Assam Polytechnic 2019 Result has been announced by the State Council for Technical Education (SCTE), Assam. Candidates can check their result online at dte.assam.gov.in or using the direct link on this page, To check the Assam PAT 2019 result, candidates need to log in by entering their Roll Number. Candidates are allotted seat in the various institutes Polytechnic in Assam is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Qualifiers of the entrance exam will be then eligible to take part in the Interview round. Check more details on Assam Polytechnic Result 2019 from this page.
Assam Polytechnic 2019 Result
The result of Assam Polytechnic Result is released by online mode only. No hard copy of the result is sent to candidates via post. Check the schedule for the declaration of Assam Polytechnic 2019 result from the table below.
|Assam Polytechnic 2019 Result||Dates|
|Assam Polytechnic 2019 exam date||19 May 2019|
|Declaration of Assam Polytechnic Result 2019||29 May 2019|
Check Here: Click Here to check Assam PAT 2019 result
How to Check Assam PAT 2019 Result?
Candidates can check the result for Assam Polytechnic entrance exam 2019 by following the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page for checking the Assam PAT 2019 Result.
Step 2: The result is available in the login, hence, to check it, the candidates need to enter their Roll Number as provided in the Assam Polytechnic Admit Card.
Step 3: Submit the login details and then in the next screen, the result will appear.
Step 4: Applicants may download and take a print out of their result for future reference.
Details Given on the Assam PAT 2019 Result
The result for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) consists of the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Subject-wise marks
- Total marks
- Qualifying status
- Merit rank
Tie Breaker Criteria in Assam Polytechnic 2019
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance exam, the exam conducting body implies the following rules to break the tie. The rules are as follows:
- Firstly, the marks of Science and Mathematics of qualifying examination will be taken into consideration to decide the merit of the candidates
- However, if there is still a tie, then the aggregate marks of the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration to decide the merit of the candidate.
- If the tie still persists, then the merit of the candidate will be decided by lottery by the Chairperson of the Selection Committee.
Assam Polytechnic 2019 Counselling and Selection
After the result for Assam Polytechnic 2019 is announced, an Interview will be held to select the candidates provisionally for the admission into the polytechnics of Assam. The Date, Venue and Time of the interview will be published along with the result of Polytechnic Admission Test 2019. The allocation of the seats to various institutes of Polytechnic in Assam will be determined on the basis of the Admission test at the time of the interview. The board will make the final selection against the quota reserved for the categories of NCC and Sports quota. Candidates must submit the important documents at the time of the counselling.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Assam Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
Candidates have to submit the required documents at the time of PAT 2019 counselling. The list of the documents are given below:
- The Permanent Resident Address certificate with two recent photographs attested by the Gazetted Officer and pasted on the application.
- Copies of Marksheet of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate of Age proof ( True copy of Admit card or Certificate of the Board/ University)
- Character Certificate
- Caste certificate if in case candidate belong to the reserved category (SC/ST/ MOBC/ Ex Tea Garden Labour Community from the appropriate authority as decided by the Government.
- If candidate is applying under sports quota, Certificate from Director of sports, Assam and proof representing state and NOC should be submitted by the candidate at the time of counselling.
- If in case candidate’s seats are reserved against Freedom Fighter category (both Paternal and Maternal) certificates from the Principal Private Category to the Chief Minister, Assam.
- Along with the above mentioned certificate need to submit the direct relationship certificate of the candidate with the freedom fighter from the Deputy Commissioner.
- Certificate from the employer, if applied against quota of Central Government employees.
- Candidate belonging Differently abled category have to submit the Identity card as Differently abled and Identified candidate from the State Level/ District Level Medical Board as constituted in pursuance of social Welfare Department.
Assam Polytechnic 2019 List of College/ Institutes
The admission will be done in the Polytechnic college in the Assam State as well as the other state Polytechnic Institutes (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India) / Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Sivasagar for the session 2019-20.
- Assam Engineering Institute, Guwahati
- Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati
- Bongaigaon Polytechnic, Bongaigaon
- Baksa Polytechnic, Baksa
- Barpeta Polytechnic, Ganakkuchi, Barpeta
- Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Dibrugarh
- Diphu Polytechnic, Diphu
- Dhemaji Polytechnic, Silapathar, Dhemaji
- Golaghat Polytechnic, Furkating, Golaghat
- Goalpara Polytechnic, Goalpara East
- HRH the PoW Institute of Engg. & Tech., Jorhat
- Karimganj Polytechnic, Karimganj
- Kamrup Polytechnic, Kamrup [Rural]
- Lakhimpur Polytechnic, Gosaibari
- Nowgong Polytechnic, Nagaon
- Nalbari Polytechnic, Chandkuchi
- PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic, Guwahati
- Residential Girls` Polytechnic, Golaghat
- Sivasagar Polytechnic, Demow
- Silchar Polytechnic, Silchar
- Sonitpur Polytechnic, Dhekiajuli
If you have any confusion related to the Assam Polytechnic 2019 Result, then do let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.