BRABU B.Ed. 2018 – Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) will release the notification for BRABU B.Ed. 2018 for the candidates seeking admission to the B.Ed. course. The entrance examination will going to be held on Last week of July, 2018. Candidates who are interested in the teaching sector then the Bihar University is giving a chance to those candidates to get admission to their desired courses. To apply for the BRABU B.Ed. 2018, candidates need to fill the application form which will be available on the official website www.onlinebrabu.in.
The list of the B.Ed. Colleges under the Bihar University which will conduct the B.Ed. Entrance Examination is in the identified districts; such as Muzaffarnagar District has 14 colleges under it, Vaishali District has also 14 colleges, East Champaran District has 5 colleges, West Champaran District has 2 colleges and Sitamarhi District has 2 colleges under it. The complete detailed list of the colleges under each district is available at BRABU official website.
BRABU B.Ed. 2018 Entrance Exam – Application Form, Admit Card, Result
Interested candidates who want to get admission in the B.Ed. courses must go through the below-mentioned schedule dates. Only those candidates are going to get admission who will qualify the BRABU B.Ed. 2018 entrance examination. After qualifying the entrance examination, the candidates need to appear for the further process as per the norms of the university.
|Online Application Begins||Last week of June 2018|
|Last Date for Application||2nd week of July 2018|
|Date of Application Correction||3rd week of July 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||Last week of July 2018|
|Date of Examination||Last week of July 2018|
BRABU B.Ed 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who are going to apply for the BRABU B.Ed. 2018, must ensure that they are eligible as per the norms of the governing council of the university. The eligibility criterion for the candidates is given below:
- The candidates with minimum 50% aggregate either in the Bachelor’s Degree or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce.
- Candidates who have Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology in Science and Mathematics with minimum 55% aggregate or any other qualification /examination recognised by the Academic Council of respective University equivalent there to be eligible for the admission in this course.
BRABU B.Ed 2018 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates will have to fill the application form for BRABU B.Ed. 2018 through online mode. The application forms will be available on the website www.onlinebrabu.in. The candidates need to keep the following things ready before applying:
- Valid Email Id and Mobile Number
- Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- Credit/Debit Cards or Net Banking
How to apply
To apply, the candidates have to follow the following procedure to fill the application form correctly and completely given below:
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the home page of the official website.
- Next, the candidates have to click on the link ‘Apply Online’ displayed on the screen
- Now, the candidates have to register by entering the required details.
- After the registration, the candidates have to login using the registered email Id and password.
- Now, the candidates can fill the complete form by entering the correct information.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of a photograph of size less then 100kb and signature of size less than 50kb.
- After completion of the form, the candidates need to pay the application fee which is Rs. 1000 plus Rs. 50 (Payment Gateway Charges) through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking only.
- Lastly, the candidates need to download the filled up application form after the status for payment is displayed as ‘Paid Successfully’.
BRABU B.Ed 2018 Admit Card
After the application process, the applied candidates get the admit cards for BRABU B.Ed. 2018. The admit cards need to be downloaded from the website as per the scheduled dates only. To download the admit card, the candidates need to login using their email id and password generated at the time of application. After the successful login, the candidates will be directed to the admit card page where they must verify all the details mentioned on the admit card and then download it. Candidates must take a printout of the downloaded admit card for the future reference.
*Note – Candidates must keep this in mind that they must carry the printed copy of the admit card at the examination hall for the verification process.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Admit Card Number
- Examination Schedule
- Examination Centre
- Gender of the Candidate
- Provision for sticking the Passport Size Photograph
- General Instructions for the Candidates
BRABU B.Ed 2018 Exam Pattern
Applying candidates must go through the pattern of the examination before appearing for the final entrance examination. The exam pattern for BRABU B.Ed. 2018 is as follows:
Question Type: The questions will Be of Multiple Choice Questions with four answer options.
Number of Questions: There will be total 100 questions including all the sections.
|PARTS||SECTIONS||SUBJECTS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|Part A||I||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|II||General English and Comprehension||10||10|
|III||Educational and General Awareness||25||25|
|IV||Environment of Teaching and Learning in Schools||25||25|
|Part B||V||Subject Awareness||20||20|
Marking Scheme – Each question will carry one mark and there will be no negative marking.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- The candidates will have to report half an hour before the commencement of the examination at the examination centre.
- Candidates must carry the admit cards along with a photo identity proof at the examination hall.
- Candidates must retain the copy of the admit card and the score card for until the end of the admission process.
- Candidates have to fill the correct information in the application form; no correction opportunity will be provided to candidates once it is submitted.
- Candidates must go through the official website to get updates about the examination and admission process.
BRABU B.Ed 2018 Result
After the BRABU B.Ed. 2018 entrance examination, the conducting body will declare the result of the examination. The candidates will be shortlisted for the Merit List on the basis of the B.Ed. 2018 Result. The result will be published on the official website www.onlinebrabu.in Candidates can also check the result from the link provided below.
Official Website: www.onlinebrabu.in.