CA IPCC Registration 2019 with the Board of Studies is open throughout the year. However, the candidates need to note that though the registration process is open throughout the year, the candidates need to complete the registration process before the cut off date. The last date to register for CA IPCC May 2019 exam is now over. The candidates can register with the Board of Studies (BOS) online at icai.org. Candidates after filling the online form, need to pay the required fee online using the Online Mode. After the online registration is done, the candidates need to submit the relevant documents to the Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the student. Check Here complete details on CA IPCC Registration 2019 from this page.
CA IPCC Registration 2019
Only once the candidates successfully register with the Board of Studies, they can fill in details in CA IPCC 2019 Application Form. The candidates can check the CA IPCC Registration dates and more details from the table below.
|CA IPCC Registration 2019||Important Dates|
|The registration with BoS for CA IPCC starts from||Started|
|Last date to change from Old Scheme to New scheme||28 Feb 2019|
Register Here: Click Here to register for CA IPCC 2019 Registration.
Eligibility for Registering for CA IPCC Exam
The candidates who want to register for CA IPCC exam must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- Should have passed Foundation Examination in order to be eligible to register for Intermediate Course.
- A candidate must possess a Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in Commerce stream with a minimum of 55% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including open University).
- Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level examination conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India are exempted from qualifying Foundation Examination can also join the Intermediate Course.
CA IPCC Registration Fee
To register with the Board of Studies, the candidates need to pay the following amount of the registration fee.
|Registration Options/ Various Charges||Both Groups||Both Groups (US $)||Group I/ II||Group I/ II (US $)|
|Students’ Activities Fee||2,000||2,000|
|Registration Fee as Articled Assistant||1,000|
CA IIPCC Registration Procedure
The Registration of CA IIPCC is to be done by online mode only. The process of registration for CA IIPCC has been started and is open throughout the year. The candidates can register with BoS by following the instructions as given below.
- Click on the direct link which is provided above for BOS registration.
- Next, click on the “New User Registration” button and then click on the relevant link for New Student registration.
- In the next screen, the candidates need to register online by entering details such as their Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the “Register” button to submit the details and then an OTP will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the “Submit” button
Step 2: Login
- After the candidates have submitted the OTP, they will receive a message that they need to log in with the registered email id and password.
- Enter the User ID and Password received by the candidate in the given field.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Fill in details in the Registration Form
- On successfully logging in, the next step for the candidates is to provide their other necessary details in the Registration
The details to be provided in the CA IPCC BOS Registration 2019 are:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Your complete address
- Pin code
Step 4: Upload Images in the Registration Form
- After filling in all the necessary details in the CA Final Registration Form, the candidates need to upload scanned images of your passport size photograph, signature, School/College Leaving Certificate, etc.
- The candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the original documents.
- The maximum size of the image is 21cmx27cm (width x height).
- After that you have uploaded the image, click on the “Save” button to proceed to the next step.
- On uploading the images, a new page will appear on the screen, in which you have to click on the Apply Now button
- Next, the candidates need to provide the necessary information and upload the images in the Registration Form.
Step 4: Pay the Course Fee
- The last step in the registration process for the candidates is to pay the requisite amount of the Course Fee for Final Course.
- The registration fee for CA Final course is to be paid by Online Mode.
- On successful payment of the fee, the system will automatically generate the Form along with a successful transaction message.
After the Registration, ICAI send the study material to the candidates via Centralised Dispatch System.
What After the CA Final BOS Registration is Done?
After the candidates have successfully registered with the Board of Studies, the next step for the candidates is to submit the relevant documents to the Regional Office. The documents are to be submitted within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the student.
- The candidates who registered for Final Course on the Foundation Route have to submit attested copy of mark sheet of Class 12th or its equivalent CentralGovernment recognized examination pass marks statement.
- The candidates who registered on the basis of the Direct Entry Route have to submit attested copy of Graduation/ Post Graduation mark statements/mark sheet of Intermediate level examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or theInstitute of Cost Accountants of India.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if a student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate,i.e, SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
Regional Office Address to Send the Documents
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.