CMC Vellore PG Admissions 2020 – Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore PG Admission 2020 is done on basis of NEET PG 2020 entrance exam conducted by National Board of Examinations. Only candidates, who have qualified in the NEET-PG 2020 by obtaining a minimum of marks at 50th percentile, is eligible for admission. Eligible and interested candidates must apply for CMC Vellore PG Admission 2020 at www.admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in. Details of form submission, seats available, and other relevant information for postgraduate admission at CMC Vellore are given here. Please go through this article carefully before filling the form.
CMC Vellore 2020 PG Admission
The application form will be available in online mode. PG NEET 2020 (Step 1) qualified candidates only are eligible for admission. Candidates who have qualified for the M.B.B.S Degree, compulsory rotating residential internship and full registration before March 2020, are eligible to apply for the postgraduate diploma and degree courses.
|Application form can be accessed online||3rd week of Nov 2019|
|Last date for online submission of application with payment||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Last date for receipt of relevant supporting documents||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Last date for receipt of relevant recommendation forms from Minority Network Organizations||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|last date for submission of PG NEET 2020 scores||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Online submission of AR number and rank of TN Management Quota for self-financing colleges – 2020||To be announced!|
|Counseling by Selection Committee, DME, Tamil Nadu||To be announced!|
|Date of joining||To be announced!|
- PG NEET 2020 qualified candidates only are eligible for admission. Minimum of 50th percentile in NEET-PG 2020.
- Candidates who have qualified for the M.B.B.S Degree, completing Compulsory Rotating Residential Internship before March 2020, and obtained full registration before TN Management Quota counselling.
- Candidates having a postgraduate diploma pass certificate may apply for the two-year postgraduate degree (MS/MD) course in the same subject. Note: Those who complete a DCP will not have this benefit for MD Pathology.
- Those with a service obligation will need to have completed the same by May 2020.
- Minimum of 50th percentile or revised applicable minimum qualifying percentile in NEET-PG 2020 as determined by the Government.
CMC Vellore PG Medical Application Form 2020
CMC Vellore Application Form 2020 can be accessed only online through the Christian Medical College, Vellore website as per the schedule given above. Duly filled application forms must be submitted online with administrative fee and registration fee. Candidate needs to send all the supporting documents to the Office of Registrar, CMC, Vellore – 2, by post, on or before the date last.
Money can be remitted by using any one of the following methods:
- Online payment using payment gateway (credit or debit card/net banking).
- As a challan, at no extra cost, at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. Please mention FC- CMC-V on the challan and send the original challan.
Note: Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Instruction for submitting the Application Form
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the form. Only candidates who have obtained a minimum of 50th percentile in the NEET-PG 2020 will be considered for admission.
- Fill the form online.
- Make your PAYMENT by any one of the methods mentioned above.
- Take a printout of the application for your file.
- Supporting documents must be sent to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002 to reach on or before the last date.
The selection of candidates for Postgraduate courses is based on NEET PG 2020. The total number of seats, in clinical specialities at least 80% of seats are reserved for Minority Network candidates from the CMC network, while 20% of seats will be for candidates with proof of two years fulltime service in areas of need (Service). At least half of the Service seats (10% of the total seats) will be reserved for minority candidates with such service (Minority Service). In pre and paraclinical specialities, at least 50% of seats are reserved for Minority Network candidates.
- A Minority Network candidate may be allotted a General Merit/Service/Minority Service seat, if available at the time of his/her counselling.
- A Minority Service candidate may be allotted a General Merit/Service seat, if available at the time of his/her counselling.
- A Service candidate may be allotted a General Merit seat, if available at the time of his/her counselling.
Note: In the event of the insufficient number of Minority Network candidates being available in the Tamil Nadu Management Quota for Self-financing Colleges rank list, the seats will revert to the other categories in the following order of priority:
- Minority Service
- General Merit
The given fee structure is based on last year information and for reference purpose only.
Official website: www.admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
To know more about CMC Vellore PG Admission 2020, refer to 2019’s Information Bulletin.
Insofar, official details of CMC Vellore PG Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.