CMC Vellore PG Admissions 2018 – Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore PG Admission 2018 will be done on basis of NEET PG 2018 entrance exam conducted by National Board of Examinations. Only candidates, who have qualified in the NEET-PG 2018 by obtaining minimum of marks at 50th percentile, will be eligible for admission. This will be followed by assessment of skills and knowledge at CMC Vellore. Eligible and interested candidates must apply for CMC Vellore PG Admission 2018 before last date for online submission of application is February 7, 2018, at www.admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in.
Details of form submission, seats available, practical tests, interviews; and other relevant information for postgraduate admission at CMC Vellore are given here. Please go through this carefully before filling the form.
CMC Vellore 2018 PG Admission
The application form is available ONLY online. PG NEET 2018 (Step 1) qualified candidates only are eligible for admission. Candidates having qualified for the M.B.B.S Degree, compulsory rotating residential internship and full registration before May 15, 2018 are eligible to apply for the postgraduate diploma and degree courses. All courses and admissions to our College are subject to applicable regulations by University / Government / Medical Council of India / Court.
|Step 1 – Application form|
|Last date for submission of online application form till 5 pm||07 Feb 2018|
|Last date for receipt of relevant supporting documents||12 Feb 2018|
|Last date for receipt of relevant sponsorship forms from the sponsoring bodies||12 Feb 2018|
|Online submission of PG NEET 2018 scores||16 Feb 2018|
|Result : List of candidates called for Step 2||06 Mar 2018|
|Registration and Medical Checkup at Vellore||20 Mar 2018|
|Step 2 – Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore||21 Mar 2018|
|Step 2 – Result : Final selection list||22 Mar 2018|
|Acceptance by 12.00 noon||23 Mar 2018|
|Registration for admission to Degree Courses||03 Apr 2018|
|Registration for admission to Diploma Courses||04 Apr 2018|
|Mandatory orientation programme||05 to 07 Apr 2018|
|Courses begin||09 Apr 2018|
Postgraduate Degree / Diploma Courses for which admission are offered in April 2018 are given below.
CMC Vellore PG Medical Application Form 2018
CMC Vellore Application Form 2018 can be accessed only online through the Christian Medical College, Vellore website as per the schedule given above. Duly filled application forms must be submitted online with administrative fee and registration fee. Candidate need to send all the supporting documents to the Office of Registrar, CMC, Vellore.
Duly filled application forms must be submitted online with a basic administrative fee of Rs.750/- and a registration fee of Rs. 600 per each course before the dates stated in the Admission Time table.
Candidates applying from SAARC countries should send a Demand Draft for Rs.1500/- or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries, US dollars 100 or its equivalent as administrative fee in addition to the registration fee per course.
Money can be remitted by using any one of the following methods:
- Online payment using payment gateway (credit or debit card/net banking).
- As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. Please mention FC- CMC-V on the challan. (Send the original challan).
Note: Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Instruction for submitting the Application Form
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the form. Only candidates who have obtained minimum of 50th percentile in the NEET-PG 2018 will be considered for admission.
- Fill the form online.
- Make your PAYMENT by any one of the methods mentioned above.
- Take a printout of the application for your file.
- Supporting documents must be sent to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002 to reach on or before the last date.
- PG NEET 2018 qualified candidates only are eligible for admission. Minimum of 50th percentile in NEET-PG 2018.
- Candidates having qualified for the M.B.B.S Degree, compulsory rotating residential internship and full registration before May 15, 2018.
- Candidates having qualified for a postgraduate diploma may also apply for the postgraduate degree (MS/MD) course in the same subject. Post Diploma will undergo 2 years training for the degree in the same specialty.
- Those with a service obligation will need to have completed the same by May 15, 2018.
The selection of candidates for Postgraduate courses will be from NEET PG 2018 qualified applicants. Fifty percent of seats in each course are reserved for sponsored candidates, provided they fulfill other criteria for eligibility for CMC Vellore PG Medical / Diploma admission. However, more than 50% of the available seats may be allotted to sponsored candidates based on their ranking in the Step 2.
The wait list is based on ranking in the selection process. The first sponsored candidate on the waiting list will ordinarily fill vacancies arising from sponsored candidates not accepting a seat to make up 50% reservation for sponsored candidates. In the event that more than 50% of the seats in any course are filled by sponsored candidates and one of the sponsored candidates does not accept the seat, it will be offered to the next candidate on the wait list by rank irrespective of whether he or she is sponsored or open. No admissions will be made after 25th May 2018.
Weightage will be given to:
- Those who are sponsored by eligible sponsoring bodies of the CMC Vellore Association
- Those who have served in areas of need.
The announcement of list of candidates for STEP 2: A list of candidates who are provisionally selected for the Step 2 which includes assessment of clinical/practical skills & knowledge will be released.
Step 2 (at Vellore)
A medical checkup will be held on the first day of Step 2. All candidates invited for the Step 2 MUST bring a Chest X-ray taken within the last 3 months.
Note – Candidates who are currently pregnant or pregnancy is a possibility are exempt from the Chest X-ray.
Candidates who are invited to Step 2 MUST have the following documents.
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Pass Certificate or Official Final Mark Sheet issued by the University, for each course done – M.B.B.S. / Diploma. Certificates issued by other authorities are not acceptable.
- Course and Conduct Certificate issued by the Principal / Dean of the College and stamped with the Seal of office giving the dates of commencement and completion of the course, stating clearly that the candidate does not have any pending obligation of service – one certificate for each course done M.B.B.S. / Diploma. Certificates issued by other authorities are not acceptable.
- State Medical Council Registration Certificate
- NEET PG 2018 ScoreCard.
In the event of there being vacant postgraduate seats after the primary selection, supplementary selection will be held (dates will be announced later). All candidates who are eligible for supplementary selections will be intimated by email. Candidates who wish to apply for the notified available seats, may apply for a maximum of 2 courses to the Registrar’s Office with no additional registration or other fees. They must apply within the stipulated date clearly mentioning their current contact details (e mail, mobile no., landline no. etc), Application number, the courses applied for and the priority of choices of those courses. Applicants short-listed in the order of merit for these vacancies will be invited for Step 2 assessment of skills & knowledge (subject to clearance by the Hon’ble Supreme Court). No admissions will be made after 25th May 2018.
Stipend & Accommodation
The medical postgraduate courses are conducted in accordance with the regulations of the TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University and the training is of an “in-service” type. Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated stipend (approximately Rs. 25000/- per month) as per rules.
Accommodation: Partly furnished accommodation is provided for all postgraduate students as per availability. They are required to vacate their accommodation within 2 weeks of finishing their course.
All Candidates should pay the following fees at the time of registration for the course.
The fees will be collected for the whole course as one installment, at the time of registration. @ Payable as a single installment at the time of admission (or) over 24 months as deduction from stipend
To check full information about CMC Vellore PG Admission 2018 download Information Bulletin.