Directorate Of Distance & Continuing Education Fakir Mohan University has issued the online notification for admission to (B.Ed) programme and MBA, MCA, MCA(LS), BCA & PGDCA (Distance Mode) in ODL mode for academic session 2018-19. Get all details regarding admission on this page.
Fakir Mohan University Distance Education (FMUDDCE) Admission 2018
Interested Candidates are advised Before filling in the Admission Form, please read it and also go through cautiously the eligibility conditions of the relevant course in which you are seeking Admission. Form incomplete in any respect or without requisite fee and documents, will not be considered for admission.
|Availability of Application Forms in Website for Offline Mode||27 Aug 2018|
|Last date of submission of forms||
13 Oct 2018
Note: Admission into above programmes shall be on the basis of Direct First-cum-first basis. Within the maximum period one candidate is allowed to appear one semester for maximum of first three consecutive times.
Other details of the above mentioned programmes regarding eligibility and programme administration are given in their respective statutes.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully after going through Eligibility criteria,application fee and Age limitation. Candidate can fill application form from the official website or from the link given below.
- Click here to download the application form for Fakir Mohan University Distance Education (FMUDDCE) Admission 2018.
Application Fee – The applicant has to pay Rs.600, through net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card along with online gateway charges
Documents To Be Submitted At The Time Of Admission
- Completed application form
- Self-attested photo copies of certificates and mark sheets of all the examinations starting from matriculation to qualifying examination.
- Four numbers of photographs (Two passport size and two stamp size.)
- Crossed Bank Draft of required course fees for concerned courses.
- Crossed Bank Draft of Rs. 600/- towards processing fee.
- In case of application sent by post, the envelope containing the application form complete in all respects must be superscribed with “Application for admission into ……..…. (Name of Courses applying for)”. (Bank Draft should be drawn in favor of the “F. M. University DDCE Fund”, payable at Balasore.
For all the programmes admission will be done directly on first-cum-first basis. The Candidates should deposit the requisite fees in shape of demand draft along with the admission form and documents for direct admission into the concern programmes. Applications shall be rejected if they are incomplete, the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility conditions or the requisite amount of fees in shape of DD is not enclosed for concern programmes.
For more details of Fakir Mohan University Distance Education (FMUDDCE) Admission 2018