IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022 – IGNOU has extended the last date to fill and submit IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form to April 24, 2022. The IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 registration is online at ignou.ac.in. Direct link to apply online is given below.
Latest – IGNOU has released the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing application form for January 2022. Scroll down to apply.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Application Form.
Direct link for IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing application form 2022 – Click here to apply
Important documents you should read before you fill and submit IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022
- Admission 2022 Notification
- Student Handbook and Prospectus of Post Basic BSc Nursing programme, January 2022 Admissions
Schedule for IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022 is given below:
|IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022||Dates|
|Availability of application form||23 Mar 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||24 Apr 2022|
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Exam||IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022|
|Full Form||Indira Gandhi National Open University Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Organizing Body||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Event of IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||Application Form|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Official Website to fill TS EDCET application form 2022||ignou.ac.in|
|Link to Apply Online at edcet.tsche.ac.in||https://ignounursing.samarth.edu.in/|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000|
|How to apply||(1) Go to ignou.ac.in. (2) Then click on the link for registration / application form of IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. (3) First do IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing entrance exam fees.|
|Who should apply?||Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives who fulfill IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing eligibility criteria|
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Fee
For the submission of IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee. It can be paid through the online payment gateways:
- Application fee amount: Rs 1000
- Mode of payment: Debit card / credit card / net banking
How to Fill the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022?
Below we have provided steps to fill the online application form for IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- You need to register first, before filling of the online entrance application form.
- The following instructions need to be followed for Registration in the beginning.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRTION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Fill in the UserName and password in the appropriate columns correctly.
- Remember, while choosing your User Name it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the online application form, you must have the following:-
- Scanned passport size Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- Note: It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the further information related to online application which you need to fill up.
- After the final submission of online application form, download the filled in application form, take the printout and enclose the hardcopies/photocopies of all the documents and certificates as mentioned in the student handbook and prospectus to be submitted during counseling for final admission.
- The photo copies of all the documents and certificates must be self-attested.
- Also you have to bring all original certificates as mentioned in the student handbook and prospectus during counseling at the time of final admission.
IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022 – Incomplete and Late Applications
Incomplete Online Application Form(s)/Re-registration Form(s), received having wrong options of courses or electives or false information, will be summarily rejected without any intimation to the learners. The learners are, therefore, advised to fill up the relevant columns carefully and provide clear/visible scanned copies of all the required self attested certificates.
If necessary, the University may seek applications from the learners in ‘Offline Mode’ in some specific programmes or due to some unforeseen circumstances. In all such situations, the application form sent through ‘Offline Mode’ to offices of the University, other than the one specified, will not be considered and the applicant will have no claim, whatsoever, on account of this.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.