IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2020 – The fifth round seat allotment and cut off has been released. International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar offers admission to B.Tech program for the academic year 2020-21. Admission to B.Tech program of Odisha category candidates is done on the basis of valid JEE Main 2020 CRL rank through IIIT Bh’s own admission process. However, admission of non-odisha category candidates is done through JoSAA/CSAB 2020. The objective of its B.Tech programs is to prepare students for two purposes. One is to make them successful in the Industry. The other objective is to provide knowledge and motivation for seeking a career in research. Candidates can check the complete information of IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2020 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest: The candidates can check the 5th round cut off and 5th round seat allotment here. Scroll down to check the same.
IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2020
Admission to regular B.Tech. programs will be purely based on the merit list generated from JEE Main – 2020 All India Ranks generated from the final NTA score published by NTA 2020. Candidates are advised to check all the eligibility conditions before applying for the IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2020.
Schedule for the IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2020 is given below.
|Starting date of online application||25 Sep 2020|
|Last date of online application for regular B.Tech|
|Document verification for Odisha category|
|Publication of provisional Allotment||In-line with JoSAA 2020 schedule|
IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2020 Result
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar releases the result of the B.Tech special round on the official website. In order to check the result of B.Tech, JEE Application ID is required. Candidates can check the result from the official website or from the direct link which is provided below.
IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form
Visit the official website of IIIT Bhubaneswar to apply online for the B.Tech. Programs. The application form has been accepted in online mode. The payment details have to be kept ready at the time of filling the online application form since the details of the payment transaction have to be entered in the application form. Candidates can apply for IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2020 from here-
Application Form: Click here to fill the application form for IIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2020
The below-mentioned application fee is based on the previous year information for reference only.
- For Odisha Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/- (Non-Refundable)
- For Admissions through JOSAA2018 / CSAB admissions are purely based on the merit list.
How to Apply
- Register by submitting your email.
- After registration, a 4-digit numeric password will be displayed on your Computer screen which can be used as the password in the LOGIN site. Login using your email ID as user ID and the 4-digit numeric password to fill the form.
- Payment can only be made online. Save / Print your Online Transaction page immediately after online payment for future reference.
- Fill in the application and click on the submit button at the end of the page.you can edit the form through this Login.
- Please submit and commit the form after the result declaration of XII/+2/ Intermediate and after filling up the XII/+2 marks.
- Please click on the commit button only after the completion of all the fields. Once committed the form cannot be edited further.
- Odisha State Category (“S”) need not send any document by post as they shall be called for document verification before the provisional round-wise allotments.
IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission to regular B.Tech. programmes for Odisha category candidates is based on last year record for reference purpose only. You can check the same from below.
- The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate percentage of marks or 6.32 CGPA in Class 10
- Board Examination The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate percentage of marks in +2
- The aggregate percentage of marks = (marks secured/total marks appeared)x100
- The candidate must secure at least 45% or more in each of the following
subjects: Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
5% relaxation in marks would be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Note: The eligibility criteria for OTA category students shall be as per the guidelines of JoSAA 2020.
IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
For Odisha Category Candidates
Admission to regular B.Tech. programs will be purely based on the merit list generated from JEE Main – 2020 All India Ranks generated from final NTA score published by NTA 2020. The admission process consists of the following stages: (a) online application, (b) document verification, (c) round-wise online provisional seat allotment, (d) seat acceptance and (e) reporting at the Institute for final admission.
For Candidates seeking Admissions through JOSAA 2020 / CSAB
The admission for the non-Odisha category to regular B.Tech. programs will be purely based on the merit list generated from JEE Main – 2020 All India Ranks generated from the final NTA score published by NTA 2020 and counselling shall be done by JoSAA/CSAB 2020.
IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2020 Seat Intake
The Institute reserves 50% of the seats for Odisha State Category (“S”) students. The rest seats are open to all which is termed as Open to All (“OTA”) category. A state category candidate is also eligible for OTA category by default.
The admission for seats under OTA category shall be done through JoSAA 2020.
The reservation applicable for different subcategories under Odisha category like Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Challenged, Green Card, Ex-Serviceman, etc. shall be as per Govt. of Odisha norms. Apart from these reservations, 5% extra of the sanctioned strength in each branch shall be reserved for candidates belonging to the Tuition Fee Waiver scheme under Odisha category.
Documents required at the time of verification
- Printed application form (submitted online) duly signed by the candidate
- Original as well as the copy of 10th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Original as well as the copy of 12th mark sheet and pass certificate subject to publication of results
- Original as well as the copy of JEE main 2020 scorecard
- Original as well as the copy of JEE Main 2020 Admit card
- Nativity certificate as per Appendix-I (Original) in Information Brochure.
- Appendix-VI (Original) in Information Brochure.
- Income certificate for TFW candidates as per Appendix-III (Original) in Information Brochure.
- SC/ST certificate for SC/ST candidates as per Appendix-II (Original) in Information Brochure.
- In Information Brochure Appendix-IV (Original) for OL category candidates
- Original as well as Copy of Green card of their parents issued by the Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha/any other appropriate authority for GC category candidates
- In Information Brochure Appendix-V (Original) for ES category candidate.
- Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of Odisha, not below the Rank of CDMO for PC category candidate.
- College leaving certificate (Original)
Note: Original certificates/mark sheets except Appendices shall be returned to the candidates after verification.
IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The Fee Structure for the B.Tech. Programs are given below.
The Institute reserves the right to change the fee structure if required. The fees above do not include other expenses such as mess meal charges, stationary, supplies, travel, notebook PC etc. which are to be borne by individual students.
Official Website: iiit-bh.ac.in.
For more information regarding IIIT Bhubaneswar Admission 2020 in the B.Tech course. Download-
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.