International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar had released the result of B.Tech special round for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates can check the result from the direct link provided below on this page. The objective of its B.Tech programs is to prepare students for two purposes. One is to make them successful in the Industry. The other objective is to provide knowledge and motivation for seeking a career in research. Candidates can check the complete information of IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2019
Admission to regular B.Tech. programs will be purely based on the merit list generated from JEE Main – 2019 All India Ranks generated from the final NTA score published by NTA 2019. Candidates are advised to check all the eligibility conditions before applying for the IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2019.
Schedule for the IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2018 is given below.
|Starting date of online application||13 May 2019|
|Last date of online application for regular B.Tech|
|Document verification for Odisha category
|18-20 Jun 2019|
|Publication of provisional Allotment||In-line with JoSAA 2019 schedule|
Document Verification Schedule
Round wise allotment Schedule
- Click here to check seat allotment result of round 8.
IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech 2019 Result
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar has released the result of B.Tech special round on the official website. In order to check the result of B.Tech special round, JEE Application ID is required. Candidates can check the result from official website or from the direct link provided below.
Result: Click here to check the IIIT Bhubaneswar 2019 B.Tech special round result.
IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech 2019 Application Form
Visit the official website of IIIT Bhubaneswar to apply online for the B.Tech. Programs. Please note that only online application is accepted. The payment details have to be kept ready at the time of filling the online application form since the details of the payment transaction have to be entered in the application form. Candidates can apply for the application form for IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2019 from the link below.
The application process for the IIIT Bhubaneswar is over now..!!
Click here to register for filling the online application form for IIIT Bhubaneshwar B.Tech Admission 2019.
- For Odisha Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/- (Non-Refundable)
- For Admissions through JOSAA2018 / CSAB admissions are purely based on the merit list.
How to Apply
- Register by submitting your email.
- After registration, a 4-digit numeric password will be displayed on your Computer screen which can be used as the password in the LOGIN site. Login using your email ID as user ID and the 4-digit numeric password to fill the form.
- Payment can only be made online. Save / Print your Online Transaction page immediately after online payment for future reference.
- fill in the application and click on the submit button at the end of the page.you can edit the form through this Login.
- Please submit and commit the form after the result declaration of XII/+2/ Intermediate and after filling up the XII/+2 marks.
- Please click on the commit button only after the completion of all the fields. Once committed the form cannot be edited further.
- The last date of filling the Online application is 10th June 2019.
- Odisha State Category (“S”) need not send any document by post as they shall be called for document verification before the provisional round-wise allotments.
The eligibility criteria for admission to regular B.Tech. programmes for Odisha category candidates shall be as follows:
- The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate percentage of marks or 6.32 CGPA in Class 10
- Board Examination The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate percentage of marks in +2
- Aggregate percentage of marks = (marks secured/total marks appeared)x100
- The candidate must secure at least 45% or more in each of the following
subjects: Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
5% relaxation in marks would be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Note: The eligibility criteria for OTA category students shall be as per the guidelines of JoSAA 2019.
For Odisha Category Candidates
Admission to regular B.Tech. programs will be purely based on the merit list generated from JEE Main – 2019 All India Ranks generated from final NTA score published by NTA 2019. The admission process consists of the following stages: (a) online application, (b) document verification, (c) round-wise online provisional seat allotment, (d) seat acceptance and (e) reporting at the Institute for final admission.
For Candidates seeking Admissions through JOSAA2019 / CSAB
The admission for the OTA category to regular B.Tech. programs will be purely based on the merit list generated from JEE Main – 2019 All India Ranks generated from the final NTA score published by NTA 2019 and counseling shall be done by JoSAA/CSAB 2019.
The Institute reserves 50% of the seats for Odisha State Category (“S”) students. The rest seats are open to all which is termed as Open to All (“OTA”) category. A state category candidate is also eligible for OTA category by default.
The admission for seats under OTA category shall be done through JoSAA 2019.
The reservation applicable for different subcategories under Odisha category like Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Challenged, Green Card, Ex-Serviceman, etc. shall be as per Govt. of Odisha norms. Apart from these reservations, 5% extra of the sanctioned strength in each branch shall be reserved for candidates belonging to the Tuition Fee Waiver scheme under Odisha category.
Seat intake for candidates seeking Admission through JOSAA2019 / CSAB.
Documents required at the time of verification
- Printed application form (submitted online) duly signed by the candidate
- Original as well as the copy of 10th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Original as well as the copy of 12th mark sheet and pass certificate subject to publication of results
- Original as well as the copy of JEE main 2019 scorecard
- Original as well as the copy of JEE Main 2019 Admit card
- Nativity certificate as per Appendix-I (Original) in Information Brochure.
- Appendix-VI (Original) in Information Brochrue.
- Income certificate for TFW candidates as per Appendix-III (Original) in Information Brochure.
- SC/ST certificate for SC/ST candidates as per Appendix-II (Original) in Information Brochure.
- In Information Brochure Appendix-IV (Original) for OL category candidates
- Original as well as Copy of Green card of their parents issued by Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha/any other appropriate authority for GC category candidates
- In Information Brochure Appendix-V (Original) for ES category candidate.
- Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of Odisha not below the Rank of CDMO for PC category candidate.
- College leaving certificate (Original)
Note: Original certificates/mark sheets except Appendices shall be returned to the candidates after verification.
The Fee Structure for the B.Tech. Programs are given below.
The Institute reserves the right to change the fee structure if required. The fees above does not include other expenses such as mess meal charges, stationary, supplies, travel, notebook PC etc. which are to be borne by individual students. The Life & Health Insurance policy coverage shall be starting from 1st January 2020 onwards.
Official Website: www.iiit-bh.ac.in.
For more information regarding IIIT Bhubaneswar Admission 2019 in the B.Tech course. Download Information Brochure:
- Information Brochure for JoSAA/CSAB Category Candidates
- Information Brochure for Odisha Category Candidates