IISc 2020 Application Form (UG Bachelor of Science): IISc 2020 Admission has been started. The application form was released online. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and note channels of admission (KVPY, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET) before they apply. The application form has to be submitted along with fee at iisc.ac.in. Get here complete details of the IISc UG 2020 Application Form.
IISc 2020 Application Form
The data entered in IISc 2020 Application Form should be such that it can be verified against official documents of the candidate. Mistakes should be strictly avoided in the application form of IISc UG admission 2020, in order to avoid disqualification at later stages. Candidates can apply online from the link given below.
|IISc Admission 2020||UG Programme|
|Online application Starts from||01 Feb 2020|
|Last date to fill the online Application Form|
Application Process Over…..
Official website: iisc.ac.in
Candidates can check out the Application Fee for UG programme from below table:
|GN/EWS/OBC/KM Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Candidate has to enter candidate’s name, nationality, password, date of birth, email address, security question-answer to create new registration.
How to fill IISc 2020 Application Form?
To apply for admission to the Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme in the 2020-21 session, eligible candidates should complete the following tasks:
Filling the Application Form (available only online): The online application may be prepared and submitted by accessing the IISc website http://www.iisc.ernet.in/ug. The online application must be submitted on or before the last scheduled date. Last year the application fee was Rs. 500/- for GN/OBC/KM candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD categories.
Payment of the Application Fee: Mode of payment options: Online Payment – Net-banking, Visa Card/ Master Card, Debit/Credit Cards.
Instructions for completing IISc 2020 Application Form
The first step is to complete the online application form following the specific instructions provided at the website for receiving applications.
Specific instructions for filling the online application form are available by clicking on the “Online Application” to open the “Admissions 2020” page and then click on the “Instructions for filling the Application Form” link to read the instructions or to download a file that contains the instructions.
Authorities Empowered To Issue Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class Certificates:
- District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-divisional Magistrate / Taluk Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his/her family normally resides.
- Administrator / Secretary to Adminstrator / Development Officer (Lakshadweep Islands)
Before applying for the IISc Admission 2020, candidates must check out the Eligibility criteria for each course below:
UG Research Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed their II PUC 12th Class in 2020 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects. Candidates who passed with Biology, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science in addition to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are expecting their II PUC/ 12th class Result in 2020 are also eligible to apply for UG Research Programme.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have secured an aggregate of 60 % marks or an equivalent grade in 12th class/ II PUC (relaxed to pass class for SC/ST candidates).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.