IISc 2022 Application Form (UG Bachelor of Science): IISC UG Admission 2022 B.Tech. (Math and Computing) application form is now available till September 14, 2022, 11:59 pm. Whereas, the application process for Bachelor of Science is over. Candidates can fill the IISc UG Admission 2022 application form at iisc.ac.in or ug.iisc.ac.in. Candidates who have completed their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination in 2021 and also those who are expecting to complete their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination in 2022 are eligible to apply. Candidates must ensure the eligibility conditions and note channels of admission (KVPY, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET) before they apply. Get here complete details of the IISc UG 2022 Application Form.
Latest – IISC UG Admission 2022 B.Tech. (Math and Computing) application form last date is extended till September 14, 2022, 11:59 pm. Scroll down to apply.
IISc UG Application Form 2022
The data entered in IISc 2022 Application Form should be such that it can be verified against official documents of the candidate. Mistakes should be strictly avoided in the application form of IISc UG admission 2022, in order to avoid disqualification at later stages. Candidates can apply online from the link given below.
IISc UG Application Form 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Science|
|Type||Public Research Institute|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor of Science, B.Tech. (Math and Computing)|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
IISc UG Application Form 2022 Important Dates
|IISc UG Application Form 2022||Important Dates|
|Online application Starts from for Four-Year Bachelor of Science programme||01 Apr 2022|
|Last date to fill the online Application Form for Four-Year Bachelor of Science programme||30 Jun 2022 up to 23:59 hrs|
|Online submission of applications to the B.Tech. (Math and Computing) programme||01 Jun 2022|
|Last date for online submission of applications for the B.Tech. (Math and Computing) programme|
Official website: iisc.ac.in
Candidates can check out the Application Fee for UG programme (Bachelor of Science) from below table:
|General / OBC / EWS (economically weaker section)||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PwD (person with disability)||Rs. 250/-|
Candidate has to enter candidate’s name, nationality, password, date of birth, email address, security question-answer to create new registration.
How to fill IISc 2022 Application Form?
To apply for admission to the Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme in the 2022-23 session, eligible candidates should complete the following tasks:
Filling the Application Form (available only online): The online application may be prepared and submitted by accessing the IISc website. The online application must be submitted on or before the last scheduled date. The application fee is Rs. 500/- for GN/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD categories.
Payment of the Application Fee: Mode of payment options: Online Payment – Net-banking, Visa Card/ Master Card, Debit/Credit Cards.
Instructions for completing IISc 2022 Application Form
The first step is to complete the online application form following the specific instructions provided at the website for receiving applications.
Specific instructions for filling the online application form are available by clicking on the “Online Application” to open the “Admissions 2022” page and then click on the “Instructions for filling the Application Form” link to read the instructions or to download a file that contains the instructions.
Authorities Empowered To Issue Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class Certificates:
- District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-divisional Magistrate / Taluk Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his/her family normally resides.
- Administrator / Secretary to Adminstrator / Development Officer (Lakshadweep Islands)
Before applying for the IISc Admission 2022, candidates must check out the Eligibility criteria for each course below:
UG Research Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates who have completed their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination in 2021 and also those who are expecting to complete their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination in 2022.
- The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects in their qualifying exam along with any other subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: The candidates must have secured a first-class or 60% or equivalent grade (relaxed to pass class for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or equivalent).
FAQs on IISc UG Application Form 2022
Ans: IISc UG Application Form 2022 has been released at iisc.ac.in or ug.iisc.ac.in.
Ans: The last date to submit the ISc UG Application Form is June 30, 2022.
Ans: Candidates who have completed their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination in 2021 and also those who are expecting to complete their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination in 2022 are eligible to apply.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.