|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations will provide the facility by which candidates can check their KEAM 2018 Application Status. View the status of the application including details such as defects, if any, and the claims by logging into the candidate portal. If there are any defects, candidates will be able to make correction in the application form. It is important that the candidate should ensure that CEE Kerala has accepted their application form. Rejection of form is likely in case of defective and incomplete forms.
Date of availabilty of KEAM 2018 application status is expected in March 2018.
KEAM 2018 Application Status
Candidates can check application status checked from the candidate portal on the official website of CEE, www.cee-kerala.org. They may get rejection memo in the event of application form rejection. The defects in the applications will be on display at the time of admit card release.
|The application status will be uploaded on the candidate portal from||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date for editing the details in the online application||First week of April 2018|
Check here – Link to check application status will be available at www.cee-kerala.org.
Only those applicants will get Admit Card whose applications are correct and CEE Kerala has accepted them. The Admit Cards for the Engineering/Pharmacy Entrance Examination of those candidates who have defects in respect of photograph/signature/thumb impression will not be released unless these defects are corrected within the stipulated time. Know more details on KEAM 2018 Application Status from the article below.
How to check the Application Status for KEAM 2018?
Candidates can check the application status by following the steps given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the application status.
- Enter Application Number and Password
- Submit the details
- The application status for KEAM 2018 will appear on the screen
How to Check the errors in the application and make correction?
- The applicants should click the menu item ‘Memo’ provided on the Home page to view the details of the defects in the application submitted
- Take a printout of the Memo and the required documents for correcting the defects in the application.
- Editable Details: Using the ‘Edit’ option, the applicant can make correction in the Mobile number and email ID. If there is defect in the photograph/signature/thumb impression of the applicant, the candidate can upload correct photograph/signature/thumb impression.
What happens if the defects are not correct within the time period?
Candidates who will not correct the defects in their application within the specified time period will not be included in the rank list for the academic year 2018.
Insofar, official details of KEAM 2018 application status have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CEE Kerala releases KEAM 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.