KIIT ITI Application Form 2020 – Application Form will be released as per the schedule on the official website (iti.kiit.ac.in). Interested candidates who are seeking admission into ITI course for the academic session 2020 in KIIT ITI will have to download the Application Form or fill the form online. Application Form is available in both online and offline mode. The trades available are Electrician, Fitter and Electronics Mechanic. For more information on KIIT ITI Application Form 2020 and how to apply etc you can refer to this page.
KIIT ITI Application Form 2020
Candidates need to fill the application form carefully otherwise if any incorrect information may lead to cancellation of there candidature. The eligibility criteria is HSC pass and above for all the three trades.
Application Form: KIIT ITI Application Form 2020 will be available at iti.kiit.ac.in
How to Fill the Application Form?
Candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of photograph, signature of parent, ,matric certificate and cast certificate in case of online mode. The candidates can fill the form both online and offline. The HSC marksheet and cast certificate is necessary to apply.
The steps to fill in the form are given below.
- First visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Got to the online mode to fill the form online. Or else download the offline form and follow the instructions given below.
- Enter the following information on the application form.
- Aadhar Number
- 10th Roll No
- Date of Birth
- Educational Qualification
- Mobile Number
- Email id
- In case of online form upload the scanned copy of the following documents.
- Matric Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- In case of offline form paste the passport size photograph in the space provided. At the end of the page place your signature and also you have to take the signature of your parents/ guardians on the bottom.
- Now hit the submit button in case of online submission. In case of offline send the form (printed and filled and signed to the University)
KIIT ITI Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. There is minimum age limit for applying but no maximum age to apply. There are three trades available to apply which are Electrician, Fitter, and Electronics Mechanic. The eligibility criteria is same for each of the trades and is given below.
Educational Qualification: H.S.C Pass and above.
Age: Minimum 14 years or above, No Upper Age limit.
Physical Standards: Candidates should be declared medically fit by any M. O., before admission to the respective trades.
Insofar, Official details for KIIT University ITI Admission has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as KIIT University will release the information it will be updated here.KIIT ITI