AP POLYCET Counselling 2020 will be conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh, for AP POLYCET 2020. It will be conducted after the declaration of result. The candidates who have cleared the AP POLYCET 2020 offline entrance exam will only be allowed to attain the counselling. AP POLYCET Counselling 2020 comprises of document verification, registration, selecting courses & colleges and payment of fees. For futhure details about the counselling procedure read the article below.
– Candidates can download allotment order by signing-In via candidates login. Click here to login it.
– The provisional allotment list is available for AP POLYCET 2020. Scroll down to get the link to check the same.
– Schedule of Certificate Verification for SC/ST/BC/OC and Minorities Candidates has been released. The candidate can check the same info from below.
AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling
The details of the program that according to the ranks of the students called on each day for counselling will be published in daily Newspapers in English / Telugu / Urdu as this has a wide range of dissemination capability to enable the candidates to attend the Admission Camp on the date specified, time and place for each region. There will be no separate call letters sent to the candidates for attending the counselling. Admission notification issued in the press is to be treated as call letter. To track check the table below:
Declaration of AP POLYCET 2020 Result
|09 Oct 2020|
|Ranks Called from one to last||12 – 18 Oct 2020|
|Release of allotments on web||20 Oct 2020|
Certification verification for SC/ST/BC/OC/Minorities
|14 – 17 Oct 2020|
Certification verification for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo Indian Categories
To be announced
To be announced
Provisional Seat Allotment
24 Oct 2020
- Click here to download the AP POLYCET 2020 Schedule of Certificate Verification for SC/ST/BC/OC and Minorities Candidates.
- Click here to download the AP POLYCET 2020 Web-based Counselling Instruction to Candidates.
- Click here to download the Counselling Notice for AP POLYCET 2020
Counselling: Candidates can check the information related to AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling from official website i.e. polycetap.nic.in
AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling and Seat Allotment
The students who clear the the entrance examination will be able to participate in the process of counselling 2020 of AP POLYCET 2020. The authorities will conduct the online counselling. The students can refer to the steps given below foe better understanding:
Check Seat Allotment: Click here to check AP POLYCET 2020 Provisional Seat Allotment.
- There is going to be Document verification- Where the candidates have to report to the helpline centre. Candidates will have to bring all their original and photocopies of all the documents. Once, all the documents are done with the verification , candidates will be issued with a ‘Receipt of Certificates’.
- The registration- After the verification of the documents for the web counselling. Once the candidate gets registered he/she will now be able to lock their choices on the scheduled date.
- Option Entry– On the date scheduled of option entry, candidates will have to lock their choices of polytechnics and courses online. After locking their choices, they have to take a print out
- Seat Allotment- After the option entry the authorities will consider category and merit rank of candidates and then will the final allotment be released. . Candidates who will be allotted seats, have to download their seat allotment letters from the website by making payments of Rs 800
- Reporting at the allotted centres and payment of fee- After the , candidates have downloaded their seat allotment letters, they will have to report to the allotted college . First the students have to make online entry then physically they got to enter.
AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling Fee
The counselling fee is given below in the form of the table for better understanding. This is as per last year’s information.
General Category Candidates
How to Download AP POLYCET 2020 Seat Allotment Letter?
The candidates can refer to the steps given below in order to download seat allotment letters:
Step 1- The candidates have to visit the official website
Step 2- Now the candidates have to Click on link of Seat Allotment .
Step 3- The candidates can log in through the Hall ticket number, password and date of birth.
Step 4- After the students have logged in the seat allotment letter will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5- After this the students can download and take a print out as well.
Web Counselling process for Admission into Polytechnic
- Soon after the declaration of results of SSC and POLYCET-2020, detailed notification will be published in daily newspapers inviting the students to attend for certificate verification and option entry
- The details of web based counseling and venues for certificate verification and option entry will be made available in web site https://appolycet.nic.in
- Candidates called on each day for counselling shall attend with all original certificates and documents for verification at any one of the designated venues.
- Candidate shall check the details such as local area, reservation/special reservation category; sex printed on the receipt of certificates and gets them corrected by the verification officer immediately.
- Candidates will be familiarized with the web counselling procedure and the relevant information with regard to the seats available and college codes will be given.
- Candidates have to prepare a set of all possible college-course combinations (called OPTIONS) they wish to join in consultation with their parents, teachers, and friends in the manual option form supplied.
- The order of options so prepared is to be entered in the web by login through a generated password. Candidates shall enter as many numbers of options as possible they wish to join to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat.
- A print out of the options so entered shall be kept a record for reference.
- Options recorded on the last day of the counselling will be frozen and will be taken for processing of allotments.
- Allotment of seats will be based on a computer program considering the merit of the candidate in all possible reservation categories of a candidate and the best possible seats among the eligible options will be allotted.
- Candidates shall download the allotment order and challan for payment of fee through any branch of the designated banks.
- Candidates shall report at the allotted college along with the allotment order and fee paid challan within the prescribed time.
- Candidates who fail to turn up for the counselling on the Notified date and time, not reporting in time at the allotted college or not paying the fee through challan will have no claim on the admission into polytechnics.
- Calling for counselling does not guarantee a seat, as more number of candidates than the seats available, will be called for.
- The Convener is fully empowered to disqualify a candidate seeking admission if Admission Officer is not satisfied with the documents produced by the Candidate. The decision of Convener is final in matters of granting seat / rejecting seat to a candidate called for counselling.
- The candidate shall attend the counselling at their own cost and if necessary, they may have to stay a day more at the station of Admission Camp as advised by the Admission Officer.
- The selection of ST/SC/BC/CAP/PH/NCC/SPORTS candidates is subject to the clearance to be given by the respective departments during the counselling. The convener is not responsible for the delay in clearance in respect of doubtful caste cases.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates who will be called for counselling have to bring the following certificates in original for verification purpose along with two set of attested copies.
- POLYCET 2020 Hall ticket and Rank Card.
- Memo of Marks of SSC or its equivalent Examination.
- Aadharcard (will be returned after verification)
- IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016 or white ration Card for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates.
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
- In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.
- CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of Sainik welfare of A.P is final in this matter.
- Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
- NCC & Sports: Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP
AP POLYCET 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for session 2020-2021 admissions from the image given below.
Question 1- What is AP POLYCET Counselling?
Answer – The candidates who have cleared the entrance exam will be called for the counselling . This is done for the document verification and the seat allotment and the choices .
Question 2- What will be the date for counselling ?
Answer – This will be simply be revealed as per the notification made by the conducting body
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.