AP POLYCET Counselling 2018 will commence after declaration of result. Andhra Pradesh Department of Technical Department will conduct the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 for admission into Diploma courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP POLYCET 2018 Counselling
Candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling and qualified A.P-POLYCET-2018 will be required to take participate in phase 2 to exercise their options afresh using their old password, Login Id for the leftover seats and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their 1st Phase allotment.
Web counselling process for admission into polytechnic
- The details of web based counselling and venues for certificate verification and option entry will be available in web site https://appolycet.nic.in
- Candidates called on each day for counselling shall attend with all original certificates and documents for verification at any one of the designated venues.
- Candidate shall check the details such as local area, reservation/special reservation category; sex printed on the receipt of certificates and gets them corrected by the verification officer immediately.
- Candidates will be familiarized with the web counselling procedure and the relevant information with regard to the seats available and college codes will be given.
- Candidates have to prepare a set of all possible college-course combinations (called OPTIONS) they wish to join in consultation with their parents, teachers, and friends in the manual option form supplied.
- The order of options so prepared is to be entered in the web by login through a generated password. Candidates shall enter as many number of options as possible they wish to join to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
- A print out of the options so entered shall be kept as record for reference.
- Options recorded on the last day of the counselling will be frozen and will be taken for processing of allotments.
- Allotment of seats will be based on a computer program considering the merit of the candidate in all possible reservation categories of a candidate and the best possible seats among the eligible options will be allotted.
- Candidates shall download the allotment order and challan for payment of fee through any branch of the designated banks.
- Candidates shall report at the allotted college along with the allotment order and fee paid challan within the prescribed time.
- Candidates who fail to turn up for the counselling on the Notified date and time, not reporting in time at the allotted college or not paying the fee through challan will have no claim on the admission into polytechnics.
- Calling for counselling does not guarantee a seat, as more number of candidates than the seats available, will be called for.
- The Convener is fully empowered to disqualify a candidate seeking admission if Admission Officer is not satisfied with the documents produced by the Candidate. The decision of Convener is final in matters of granting seat / rejecting seat to a candidate called for counselling.
- The candidate shall attend the counselling at their own cost and if necessary, they may have to stay a day more at the station of Admission Camp as advised by the Admission Officer.
- The selection of ST/SC/BC/CAP/PH/NCC/SPORTS candidates is subject to the clearance to be given by the respective departments during the counselling. Convener is not responsible for the delay in clearance in respect of doubtful caste cases.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates who will be called for counselling have to bring the following certificates in original for verification purpose along with one set of attested copies.
- Memo of Marks of SSC or its equivalent Examination.
- Community Certificate from Revenue Authorities, issued by officers not below the rank of Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) in respect of BC, SC and ST candidates. The details of sub-caste and Serial number of the caste in the groups of BC / SC and ST are to be given in the Certificate.
- Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
- POLYCET Hall ticket and Rank Card.
- Certificate of study for the entire period of education from Class IV to X.
- In respect of candidates who appeared for the qualifying examination privately, without schooling, a Certificate of Residence as per the format given in Annexure-VI for 7 years immediately preceding the date of commencement of relevant qualifying examination he/ she first appeared is to be produced from an Officer of Revenue Department not below the rank of MRO.
- In case of candidates who are not local to any one of the University area, a Certificate from the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Mandal Revenue officer (MRO) for a total period 10 years of residence, excluding the period of study outside the State, or in case of parent, excluding the period of employment outside the State.
- In case of candidates who are not Local to any one of the University areas, a certificate from the employer with whom the parents or the spouse of the candidate are employed.
- The Medical Certificate in the format given in Annexure-VII, issued by State/District Medical Board in case of Physical handicapped candidate.
- Certificate issued by competent authority in case of NCC Candidates.
- Participation Certificate in International Youth Exchange Programme, Republic day Parade at Delhi, State level competition, if any.
- Parent’s discharge certificate from service in case of Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) and Service Certificate in case of serving personnel from competent authority.
- Games and Sports Certificate (Original) issued by various organizations constituted by State/Central Government to conduct tournaments at various levels (to be countersigned by the Headmaster of the School / D.E.O.).
- Conduct Certificate from Head of the Institution where last studied.
- Original Transfer Certificate to be produced within a week from the date of seeking Admission, failing which the admission granted will be automatically cancelled without notice and the resulting vacancy will be duly filled.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from any Doctor not below the rank of Civil Asst. Surgeon.
- Income Certificate issued by Mandal Revenue Officer in 2018.
- Minority Community certificate issued by the Headmaster.